Eh I'm sort of liking it. It just keep slightly freezing at the lost possible moment when health is low and you're trying to drink your potion. Could possible do for some way to organize your gear and other things, but still a nice little game.
Decent. Definitely repetitive. If you're into grinding, this is the game for you. It can be difficult, which is good. Otherwise it would be boring. Are there bonuses for wearing/using a complete set? It's the only thing I'm little confused on. That the common denominator in gear (eg. Raven or Bear, etc.) can be different colours/styles and vice-versa. And different denominators can have the same stats? Haven't quite figured it out yet.
Very repetitive. Too repetitive and lack of save states when tablet times out is annoying. Just lots and lots of grinding.
This game is so awesome I'm just kidding with my first comment xD
Great Wish it had more levels and more custom make items nd a store pluss more spells and a way to play online with other people
Addictive Can't stop playing!!!!
- randomly generated dungeons! some are in part 1, some in part 2
- crafting - craft the best gear with resources you gather
- new monsters (Vampire and Imp)
- part 3 is completely random generated (but with new graphics and monsters)
- item stacking
- resource items
- new spell acid spray
- new jade set
- randomized equipment drops
- bigger inventory
- new character screen
- daily rewards for returning users
- game is paused when ad is shown
3.1.0 & 3.1.1 & 3.1.2
- new user interface!