So far so good only been playing a few hours and im finding it hard to put it down...addictive and fun, only gripe is i'd like to keep the sound & lose the muzak rather than either or, well worth a look.
Great old dungeon crawler Great game, my only wish is that there were more save places
Addictive I'm level 17 in less than two weeks, I can't put it down. <3
Fun game Character control system a little limited, ads cover important playing area, and several details could use improvement to make it much better. Overall good effort at real time dungeon crawler with basic complexity in item development.
Its a pretty good game. I just wish they could add a mini map of the floors, and make a bigger invitory. I've just beaten part one and since u have to save items to make other things like potions I only have like 2 free spaces in my invitory.
Perfect! New update rocks. Great game, cool music, old school theme, user friendly mechanics, and lets not forget, its free. Keep up the good work. 👍👍
- randomly generated dungeons! some are in part 1, some in part 2
- crafting - craft the best gear with resources you gather
- new monsters (Vampire and Imp)
- part 3 is completely random generated (but with new graphics and monsters)
- item stacking
- resource items
- new spell acid spray
- new jade set
- randomized equipment drops
- bigger inventory
- new character screen
- daily rewards for returning users
- game is paused when ad is shown
★★★★★ “The Bard’s Tale is easily the funniest game I’ve ever played” – IGN ★★★★★