Excellent Very useful, and simple to use. Love the intuitive, clear UI, please don't spoil it with "material design", and keep it offline. Also using Windows version on my laptop. Android 4.2.2
The best I know of.... I keep all of my secret government documents on it, without fear of them accidently falling into the wrong hands. Now with some new great options, and an even better look.
It works!!! The most trusted and the only one I'm using right now. Easy to use and so far reliable. I encrypted my data before I sent them to Dropbox just to make sure they're safe. I like the wipe function. Will keep using this.
Why are you messing with the Radix64 encoding? I just noticed that you have modified the Radix64 encoding again. You keep replacing the + and / with two other symbols. Last time it was _ and ! now it is ) and ]. Why is this being done?
Does not decrypt files. Always says file is corrupted or invalid password. Uninstalled/reinstalled 3 times and still same thing. Garbage.
Love the app BUT I've been using the app for a number of years...but it has a problem with Marshmellow 6.0 ... If the app is open & the Nexus 5 goes to sleep when the app comes back up you can only type 4 char b4 it locks up....need to reboot phone to get control back...
• Password Vault: Passwords can be used directly in the Text/File Encryptor.
• Password Vault: The password is not a mandatory attribute.
• Text Encryptor: Fullscreen button.
• File Encryptor: Support of "Share" actions from other applications for all file types.
• Password Generator: Custom character set feature.
• A web-based Text Encryptor (client-side AES) is newly available on: https://pteo.paranoiaworks.mobi
• more: http://www.paranoiaworks.mobi/sse/ssechangelog.htm