You can also manage your vehicles, add favorite parking zones, update your personal details, change your payment method, download your invoice and view your parking history.
Paying for parking has never been easier. Parkmobile is the smart way to park!
This App works in the United Kingdom, Germany, Belgium and the Netherlands. To use the App in these countries you need to set up a local account. This only takes a few minutes and is free of charge.
RingGo is the UK’s leading phone parking service. It’s offered at 4,000 sites across the UK, by more than 75 local authorities, 9 railway operators and numerous private parking operators, including NCP. Download the app now to find out where you can park with RingGo.
The RingGo Android app makes parking easy. It’s a quick, secure way to:
•Locate your nearest or recent parking site
•Pay for your parking
•Top up your parking
•Add/change your registered vehicles
•Register with RingGo
•Manage your account
With so many sites now offering RingGo, the initial download does take a minute or two. Please be patient.
Please ensure you have the latest version of the app to prevent crashes or problems. For further advice or assistance with the app please browse to https://www.myringgo.com/help and search for apps.
* Incredibly easy to use
* Search for a lot nearest to you, by postal code, or by address
* Detailed map and directions
* Simple and intuitive user interface
*Pay for parking
*Online Customer Chat Support
Have questions, suggestions, or need help? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Green zones show you when it’s free to park and red zones tell you when restrictions still apply. If free parking isn’t available then Appy Parking offers a host of other options nearest to you such as Paid Meter Bays and Off Street Car Parks. You can even find, book and pay for parking spaces on people’s driveways using Just Park!
Appy Parking allows you to search new addresses and select different times of day so you can have complete peace of mind about a journey ahead. If it’s a Bank Holiday or you’re parked in an Event Day Zone, Appy Parking alerts you and show you the new times and rules. You can even have a look at who’s playing using the in app fixtures list. Result!
Other handy tools include a Sat Nav service that will direct you to your chosen destination and handy Street View function that lets you have a virtual look around. Once you’ve parked your car using one of the cashless payment options you’ll never forget where you left it with our car locater function.
This really is the ONLY parking app you’ll ever need.
List of features:
- Discover potential nearby free parking zones.
- Inbuilt Bank Holidays times for each zone.
- Event Day Zone alert near stadiums.
- Motorcycle Bays Locations.
- Disabled Bays Locations.
- Petrol Station Locations and prices.
- Electric Charging Station Locations.
- Paid Car Park Locations.
- Congestion Charge Zone alert and payment.
- Red Route alert.
- In app alarm and car locator.
- TRACE hotline. So if your car does get towed then one call will sort it all.
- In app directions.
- Park at my house
- Pay By Phone
- Westminster Real Time Parking (coming soon)
*Barking, Havering and Bexley are coming soon.
1.000.000+ drivers have already discovered EasyPark! It's the simplest, fastest and most convenient App to start, stop and extend your parkings. No more coins, over-payment or unnecessary parking fines. What's not to love?
With the popular EasyPark app you can pay for parking using your mobile phone. You now carry the parking meter in your pocket and can start, stop and extend your parking time wherever you are. You no longer have to worry about not getting back to your car on time or paying for parking time you do not use. EasyPark works with most on-street parkings, airports and private parking companies.
How to pay for your parking using the EasyPark app:
1. Enter the area code of the parking.
2. Select your car's registration number.
3. Choose how long you wish to park. Time is approximate and can easily be changed.
4. An SMS is sent out 15 minutes before your chosen end-time so you can remember to extend your parking.
5. The cost of parking is deducted from your credit card.
6. The parking operator will know that you car has been paid for by scanning your number plate.
- Payment of parking throughout Europe
- Personal customer service phone number
- Parking history and receipts directly in the app
- Ability to switch between private and business parking
We have worked with mobile parking since 2001 and offer our customers a safe and convenient way to pay for their parking at most parking operators and on-street parking in eight European countries. EasyPark is the proud winner of the Golden Mobile in Sweden (2013) and "Mobile Service of the Year" in Finland (2012) in the category "Commercial Services".
For more information, visit our website www.easypark.net.
Key reasons millions of travelers love this app:
Need we say more? Download the app now, there’s absolutely no risk, and we’re sure you’ll love it!
There is no need for a live data connection while using this app, as everything is stored on your phone, after you do an initial update. This means you won’t be charged for expensive data roaming, and the app is super fast to use. You can update user reviews periodically when you are on WiFi.
RESTAURANTS, ATTRACTIONS, HOTELS
All places that are listed on TripAdvisor.com in this city are included in the app.
THOUSANDS OF USER REVIEWS
TripAdvisor’s community of millions of worldwide travelers ensures that content is fresh, plentiful and honest. With over 50 million reviews and thousands more added daily, City Guides offer the best and most recent content.
TripAdvisor members and destination experts have handpicked the best itineraries in the city for you, enabling you to explore interesting neighborhoods, famous landmarks and hidden gems. Using the phone's GPS, you can follow along and read about the interesting sights along the route.
CREATE YOUR OWN TRIP JOURNAL
Want to remember the places you visit? It is now easy to do this with TripAdvisor City Guides. Simply Check In, take a photo and add a note for each location, and your journal and travel album will be created for you automatically. You can share it with friends and family on Facebook, or just use it to remember your trip. And, you can even Check In while you are offline and share later when you are online.
POWERFUL YET EASY TO USE
Searching for pizza around Times Square? Coffee near the Eiffel Tower? Or do you just want to find a highly recommended place near you? With this app you can easily search any way you want, and find exactly what’s best for you and your travel companions.
POINT ME THERE
Once you have selected a restaurant or attraction, this app will guide you there using the fun & useful “Point Me There” screen, which uses the phone’s GPS and Compass.
Written by TripAdvisor members and edited by professionals, City Facts articles provide helpful information for when you plan your trip, such as when to go, how to get around in the city, what neighborhoods to visit, etc.
This app leverages the GPS in the phone to show you the best restaurant, attractions etc nearby. The app also uses the compass to guide you to a place once you selected it
We provide secure online access to your parking data so you can track your parking expenses, change your account settings or print a report. You can also easily export information for expense reimbursements.
You’ll find Parkmobile in private and public parking lots, on city streets, at airports, stadiums and just about anywhere you park. Millions of people have signed up. Registering with us is free and you’re under no obligation to use Parkmobile. It takes less than two minutes to join.
Parkmobile takes the stress out of parking. No more searching for coins. No worries about a dysfunctional parking meter. We offer flexible solutions designed to make your day a little easier.
You can register multiple vehicles to one cell phone number and multiple cell phones may be registered to one vehicle. Find out more about Parkmobile by visiting our website.
Description of permissions used by the app:
Network Communication - Needed to communicate with the parking servers.
Your Location - Part of the maps/GPS functionality
Read phone state and identity - Used to autofill phone number during new user registration
Your accounts - Used to autofill email address during new user registration
Camera - Used for scanning QR codes stickers for parking
Storage - For saving app settings to the phone.
Control Near-Field Communication - Used for scanning NFC stickers for parking
Parkmobile USA is an American-based company with offices and a call center here in the U.S. We’re one of the largest cashless parking providers in the country. Registration with us is free, and you’re under no obligation whatsoever to use Parkmobile once you join.
☆ Multilingual interface! ☆
Guide 4T is a mobile app that helps you find nearby attractions, hotels, most popular restaurants, nightclubs, sights, museums, ATM, pharmacies.
This smart and intelligent mobile city guides are created to help plan your trip.
☆☆☆ Features of City Guide:
☆ Sights & Attractions list
- multilingual description with photo
- direction and route on map
☆ Weather forecast
☆ Offline Currency Converter
☆ Multilingual interface (english, chinese, spanish, german, japanese, korean, russian, french, portuguese)
☆ Place Finder with complete information about object (adress with map, users rating, route, website, phone number)
Restaurant / Bar / Night club / Lodging / Hotel / Museum / Pharmacy / ATM / Bank / Gas station
☆ City Trips added and recommended by users ☆
- Interactive map & route with POI
- Trip photos
- Description, distance
☆ Event manager with with full information about the event
☆ Interactive map of the city
☆☆☆ What people are saying about our guides:
- Yriy: "Thing Excellent idea!"
- Zeynepalp: "Very nice Istalbul guide"
- Kaka: "Jakarta city guide Great !!!!"
- Frank: "Bueno Me gustó esta app tiene futuro si recibe actualizaciones constantes" (Well I liked this app has a future if it receives constant updates)
- Luis: "Buena Me gusta la interfaz, es fluido y encuentras de todo." (Good I like the interface, is fluid and find everything.)
- Victor: "Muito bom, informa o tempo a visibilidade humidade, eventos q vao acontecer no Rj bem atualizado. Perfeito" (Very good, tells time visibility humidity, events happen in vain Rio de Janeiro. Perfect)
Vancouver (i/væŋˈkuːvər/) is a coastal seaport city on the mainland of British Columbia, Canada. The 2011 census recorded 603,502 people in the city, making it the eighth largest Canadian municipality. The metropolitan area, with more than 2.3 million residents, is the third most populous metropolitan area in the country and the most populous in Western Canada. With 5,249 people per square kilometre (13,590 per square mile), the City of Vancouver is the most densely populated Canadian municipality among those with 5,000 residents or more. Vancouver is one of the most ethnically and linguistically diverse cities in Canada; 52% of its residents do not speak English as their first language.
The original settlement, named Gastown, grew around the Hastings Mill logging sawmill and a nearby tavern, both established in 1867. Enlarging to become the townsite of Granville, with the announcement that the railhead would reach the site it was renamed "Vancouver" and incorporated as a city in 1886. By 1887, the transcontinental railway was extended to the city to take advantage of its large natural seaport, which soon became a vital link in a trade route between the Orient, Eastern Canada, and London. As of 2009, Port Metro Vancouver is the busiest and largest port in Canada, and the most diversified port in North America. While forestry remains its largest industry, Vancouver is well known as an urban centre surrounded by nature, making tourism its second-largest industry. Major film production studios in Vancouver and Burnaby have turned Metro Vancouver into one of the largest film production centres in North America, earning it the film industry nickname, Hollywood North.
"Field Trip can help guide the way..." - AllThingsD
"The future of Augmented Reality" - The Atlantic
Field Trip is your guide to the cool, hidden, and unique things in the world around you. Field Trip runs in the background on your phone. When you get close to something interesting, it pops up a card with details about the location. No click is required. If you have a headset or bluetooth connected, it can even read the info to you.
Field Trip can help you learn about everything from local history to the latest and best places to shop, eat, and have fun. You select the local feeds you like and the information pops up on your phone automatically, as you walk next to those places.
The hyperlocal history experts of Arcadia and Historvius will unveil local lore in places you never expected. Trend-setting publications like TimeOut, Thrillist, Spotted by Locals, Zagat, and Eater will point out the best places to eat and drink. Experts at Sunset, Cool Hunting, WeHeart, Inhabitat, and Remodelista will guide you to the latest unique stores and products. Atlas Obscura, Dezeen and Spotted by Locals help you uncover hidden gems no matter where you are. Songkick and Flavorpill guide you to local music.
What did you discover today? Enrich yourself with a Field trip during your commute. Live like a local when you travel to new places. Eat and shop off the beaten path. Or simply discover the obscure history about your neighborhood during your next walk to the park.
Get ready to see this world with new eyes!
NOTE: This app is optimized for smartphones, not tablets.
★ Discover thousands of interesting places/experiences that fall under the following categories: Architecture, Historic Places & Events, Lifestyle, Offers & Deals, Food Drinks & Fun, Movie Locations, Outdoor Art and Obscure Places of Interest around you.
★ Choose from three different modes to set frequency of Field Trip notifications. See “Field Trip” worthy places around you on a map, by tapping on cards in map view to pull up enthralling points of interest around you.
★ Go on a Field Trip while you drive. Field Trip can detect when you’re driving and automatically “talk” about interesting places and experience around you.
★ Came across an amazing story or restaurant? Mark it as a favorite to easily come back to it at any point.
★ Capture the memory of a special place, by sharing a wondrous discovery through email and social networks such as Google+, Twitter and Facebook.
★ Wondering where the gem that you recently discovered is? Find your discovered field trip cards in the “recent’ section.
For more information about how to use Field Trip, visit our help center at http://support.google.com/fieldtrip
Follow us on:
We cover all private operators such as Secure Parking, Wilson Parking, Interpark, Pri Park, Care Park, Metro Parking, GreenCo and more. We also cover council car parks, shopping centre car parks, hotel car parks and hospital car parks giving you the widest coverage possible.
We keep an eye on all the car park rate cards to ensure that you get the most accurate info! Simply enter in your time arriving/leaving and we’ll do the rest.
Our search will account for special rates so you can take advantage of any early bird or flat rates that may apply to your search times.
DID YOU KNOW?
*Car Park rates change all the time - make sure you search each time you park - that cheap car park you found last time may not be the cheapest anymore!
*In major cities often car parks right next to each other can vary more than $20 - don't pick the expensive car park!
★"The idea behind the Cheap Parking App is a pretty simple one - it’ll find the cheapest rates for you." Gizmodo
★Featured on: ACA & Today Tonight
★"The Cheap Parking app helps you find a better-priced parking spot." LifeHacker
★"...motorists can save on fees if they plan ahead." Herald Sun
★Michael Smith at 4BC radio calls CarParking.info "genius"...
Just take a look at the difference in rates in Sydney:
From $6 to $65 for 1 hour of parking!
From $12 to $89 for 4 hours!
From $12 to $50 for early birds
Discover where these cheap car parks are and save yourself from getting ripped off.
Cheap Parking remains free thanks to Drive.com.au
Our database is live and updated daily from feeds, manual audits and user feedback. If you find any errors or car parks which are not listed, let us know and we’ll check it out.
Our coverage is currently across metropolitan Australia, New Zealand and Singapore. Our searches cover a walkable range from your destination. New car parks are added regularly and there is no need to update the app to see these.
Want us to add your area?? Just email us & our team will check it out!
• One-touch results. Launch the app and it will automatically perform a search based on your current location.
• Advanced search allows you to input an address, arrival and departure times to calculate you the cheapest rate.
• Sort your results by cheapest or closest.
• View search results on a map or as a list.
• Refine your results by specifying the facilities you need (such as early birds, a car wash, undercover parking, valet parking & many more).
• Address suggestions on Advanced Search
• Drag and drop search on the map
• Detailed car park information including address, contact information, rate cards, operating hours, special rates, capacity and clearance heights.
• Save car parks as favourites.
• Get directions from your current location to the car park - easy!
• Email car park info!
NOTE: Estimated pricing does not include long-term parking, public holidays or special event days. We urge users to always check the signs before taking a ticket at the car park. Please read full disclaimer at http://www.carparking.info/disclaimer
NOTE TO USERS
To function, the app needs to use your location settings as well as data service (it runs a search using live data each time!).
If you have any further issues our support team will gladly assist!! Contact us at email@example.com
* Registration takes just a few seconds
* All you need is a cell phone number and a payment source
- Use credit or debit card, PayPal for a MobileNOW! pre-paid account
* Add multiple cell phone numbers to your account
* Add multiple vehicles to your account
* Pay for time parked only, where allowed by the parking operator
* Get a reminder before the parking session expires
* Extend your parking session from any location
* To start parking choose:
- Parking operator
* Manage your personal account at http://www.mobile-now.com
- Login with your cell number and PIN
- View parking & payment history
* Support available 24/7
* Just a small parking operator-specific transaction fee, typically in the range of $.30 to $.40 per parking session, lets you enjoy the convenience
See if MobileNOW! is available at your location: http://www.mobile-now.com/available-locations/ MobileNOW! is brought to you by Mobile NOW! LLC, a U.S. pioneer in alternative payment solutions. MobileNOW! has been used by hundreds of thousands of satisfied drivers worldwide since 2000.
* Please see more details, terms and conditions as well as exact pricing at http://www.mobile-now.com
Download the YVR Airport app and get the latest information on flights, store hours, retail coupons, and view a 3D map of our facility.
- View the status of arriving and departing flights at Vancouver International Airport
- Receive up to date notifications on flight status changes
- Add your favorite flights and places of interest and keep track of them
- Discover shops, services, and facilities at Vancouver International Airport
- Redeem coupons for special offers
- Do you have time to spare? Visit our art and architecture exhibits - Vancouver Airport has many artworks
It allows you to super-quickly pay the parking without worrying about mistyping the zone number or your car registration. App sends an SMS with your car registration to a dedicated zone number as a parking fee payment in supported areas.
◊ Press reviews & raves:
• [Bug.hr] http://www.bug.hr/appdana/m-parking/168.aspx
• [Mobil.hr] http://www.mobil.hr/novosti/zanimljivosti/m-parking-jer-placanje-parkinga-nikad-nije-bilo-lakse-4985
◊ Features and benefits:
› Beautiful, yet simple user interface that puts the most important action – quick and accurate parking fee payment – into the spotlight
› Save yourself from costly mistakes by not needing to remember the zone codes or your car registration anymore
› Free yourself from finding a parking meter or needing to carry small change
› Enjoy the super-fast, one-click, direct payment option
› ...or let the app prepare the payment so you can send it from your favorite SMS app
› Start quickly with automatic detection of current location for payment
› 208 countries to choose from
› Numerous fully configured countries with over 190 cities comprising of over 570 detailed zones, ready at the tip of your finger
› Even if your location is not among the many pre-configured ones, you're enabled to easily create your city and zones
› ...or simply use zones created or modified by other users and validate them by voting
› Multi-language support for the whole interface
› "Move to SD" support, to free valuable device space
› Continue seamlessly after device reset with Android Backup support
› Be in control with interaction enhanced with sound, animation and vibration
› Dual SIM recognition
› Snappy, performance-optimized interface
› Car registration printed on a beautiful license plate
› Free updates of content (cities and zones)
› There are absolutely NO ADS to annoy you and eat up your battery and bandwidth
› Enjoy the full parking payment functionality with ten complimentary payments and opt to upgrade to Premium version to unlock more
◊ Languages supported:
◊ Pre-configured locations:
• Bosnia and Herzegovina
◊ Note regarding limitations:
Please find details on the product page, linked below.
◊ Note regarding possible errors:
Please use the dedicated forum and email (listed below) to notify us about bugs. It guarantees quick and focused response and thus quicker resolution. On the other hand, if posted under Ratings, the eventual problem would probably be left unnoticed, leaving you with the problem unsolved.
Help & support (integrated in app):
• Knowledge base: http://does.uservoice.com/knowledgebase
• Feedback & ideas forum: http://does.uservoice.com/forums/156705-m-parking
• Blog: http://bit.ly/m-parking_blog
• Google+ community: http://plus.google.com/communities/104267450564436175052
• Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/M-parking/188304861367775
It uses GPS and your internet connection to show you where the radars are and help you avoid fines.
The basic idea is that you will know where the radars are when you drive, and can go past them at a safe speed.
Radar Beep integrates with all mobile phone GPS navigators to detect radars while navigating to your destination.
You can use the app with or without a navigator.
The app also has a map of radars with your position and direction.
It always focuses on the road in the right direction and shows radars around and ahead of you.
Radar Beep updates automatically, no action on your part is required.
To make it easier to turn the scanner on, you can use:
- The widget that comes with the app.
- Configure auto start with Bluetooth. The app will turn on by itself when the phone connects to the car via Bluetooth. When the car is turned off, the app turns off too.
- NFC magnetic sticker by Radar Beep which you can place in your car. The app will turn on when the phone is near the sticker (your phone has to support NFC). ** Coming soon **
This app includes advertising so we can offer the service for free.
If you don’t like the ads you can remove them with a small payment. Thanks for your help.
- Radar detection: stationary, mobile, section, traffic lights, warnings of danger on the road, black spots and police checkpoints.
- Integrates with all GPS navigators to detect radar while you drive.
- Exact distance to the radar and the speed of your car.
- Warning distance graduated according to your speed for greater ease.
- Sound alerts proportional to the distance to the radar.
- Map view with your exact location and the location of the radar.
- Widget for turning the detector on quickly.
- Bluetooth auto start when you turn the car on.
- Intuitive interface design.
- Radar warnings in different countries.
- Voices: German, Arabic, Catalonian, Chinese, Spanish, French, English, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Turkish.
- Languages: German, Arabic, Catalonian, Chinese, Korean, Spanish, French, Hindi, English, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Turkish.