You can also manage your vehicles, add favorite parking zones, update your personal details, change your payment method, download your invoice and view your parking history.
Paying for parking has never been easier. Parkmobile is the smart way to park!
This App works in the United Kingdom, Germany, Belgium and the Netherlands. To use the App in these countries you need to set up a local account. This only takes a few minutes and is free of charge.
* Incredibly easy to use
* Search for a lot nearest to you, by postal code, or by address
* Detailed map and directions
* Simple and intuitive user interface
*Pay for parking
*Online Customer Chat Support
Have questions, suggestions, or need help? Contact us at email@example.com
We've had several queries regarding the new permission "Photos/Media/Files" required for version 5.0
Q: Why does the app need access to my photos?
A: It doesn't! RingGo uses the "Photos/Media/Files" permission to integrate with Google Maps. Google Maps, part of Google Play Services, require this permission for caching map data. RingGo does not, and will not, access your personal data stored on your mobile phone.
Q: Where can I find more info about the permissions this app uses?
A: Please scroll to the bottom of the description for an in-depth explanation of each permission, how we use it, and what that means for you.
No coins for your parking? No problem! With the RingGo Android app you can pay to park with your credit or debit card instead.
RingGo is the UK’s leading phone parking service. It’s offered at 4,000 sites across the UK, by more than 75 local authorities, 9 railway operators and numerous private parking operators, including NCP. Download the app now to find out where you can park with RingGo.
The RingGo Android app makes parking easy. It’s a quick, secure way to:
•Locate your nearest or recent parking site
•Pay for your parking
•Top up your parking
•Add/change your registered vehicles
•Register with RingGo
•Manage your account
With so many sites now offering RingGo, the initial download does take a minute or two. Please be patient.
Please ensure you have the latest version of the app to prevent crashes or problems. For further advice or assistance with the app please browse to https://www.myringgo.com/help and search for apps.
This application requires access to the following:
- Uses the device's location to pin-point nearby parking locations
Photos / Media / Files
- Required for Google Play Services (Google Maps). Google caches map information to your phones memory. RingGo does not, and will not, access any of your files.
- To securely obtain parking information and allow you to pay for your parking
Green zones show you when it’s free to park and red zones tell you when restrictions still apply. If free parking isn’t available then Appy Parking offers a host of other options nearest to you such as Paid Meter Bays and Off Street Car Parks. You can even find, book and pay for parking spaces on people’s driveways using Just Park!
Appy Parking allows you to search new addresses and select different times of day so you can have complete peace of mind about a journey ahead. If it’s a Bank Holiday or you’re parked in an Event Day Zone, Appy Parking alerts you and show you the new times and rules. You can even have a look at who’s playing using the in app fixtures list. Result!
Other handy tools include a Sat Nav service that will direct you to your chosen destination and handy Street View function that lets you have a virtual look around. Once you’ve parked your car using one of the cashless payment options you’ll never forget where you left it with our car locater function.
This really is the ONLY parking app you’ll ever need.
List of features:
- Discover potential nearby free parking zones.
- Inbuilt Bank Holidays times for each zone.
- Event Day Zone alert near stadiums.
- Motorcycle Bays Locations.
- Disabled Bays Locations.
- Petrol Station Locations and prices.
- Electric Charging Station Locations.
- Paid Car Park Locations.
- Congestion Charge Zone alert and payment.
- Red Route alert.
- In app alarm and car locator.
- TRACE hotline. So if your car does get towed then one call will sort it all.
- In app directions.
- Park at my house
- Pay By Phone
- Westminster Real Time Parking (coming soon)
*Barking, Havering and Bexley are coming soon.
1.000.000+ drivers have already discovered EasyPark! It's the simplest, fastest and most convenient App to start, stop and extend your parkings. No more coins, over-payment or unnecessary parking fines. What's not to love?
With the popular EasyPark app you can pay for parking using your mobile phone. You now carry the parking meter in your pocket and can start, stop and extend your parking time wherever you are. You no longer have to worry about not getting back to your car on time or paying for parking time you do not use. EasyPark works with most on-street parkings, airports and private parking companies.
How to pay for your parking using the EasyPark app:
1. Enter the area code of the parking.
2. Select your car's registration number.
3. Choose how long you wish to park. Time is approximate and can easily be changed.
4. An SMS is sent out 15 minutes before your chosen end-time so you can remember to extend your parking.
5. The cost of parking is deducted from your credit card.
6. The parking operator will know that you car has been paid for by scanning your number plate.
- Payment of parking throughout Europe
- Personal customer service phone number
- Parking history and receipts directly in the app
- Ability to switch between private and business parking
We have worked with mobile parking since 2001 and offer our customers a safe and convenient way to pay for their parking at most parking operators and on-street parking in eight European countries. EasyPark is the proud winner of the Golden Mobile in Sweden (2013) and "Mobile Service of the Year" in Finland (2012) in the category "Commercial Services".
For more information, visit our website www.easypark.net.
We provide secure online access to your parking data so you can track your parking expenses, change your account settings or print a report. You can also easily export information for expense reimbursements.
You’ll find Parkmobile in private and public parking lots, on city streets, at airports, stadiums and just about anywhere you park. Millions of people have signed up. Registering with us is free and you’re under no obligation to use Parkmobile. It takes less than two minutes to join.
Parkmobile takes the stress out of parking. No more searching for coins. No worries about a dysfunctional parking meter. We offer flexible solutions designed to make your day a little easier.
You can register multiple vehicles to one cell phone number and multiple cell phones may be registered to one vehicle. Find out more about Parkmobile by visiting our website.
Description of permissions used by the app:
Network Communication - Needed to communicate with the parking servers.
Your Location - Part of the maps/GPS functionality
Read phone state and identity - Used to autofill phone number during new user registration
Your accounts - Used to autofill email address during new user registration
Camera - Used for scanning QR codes stickers for parking
Storage - For saving app settings to the phone.
Control Near-Field Communication - Used for scanning NFC stickers for parking
Parkmobile USA is an American-based company with offices and a call center here in the U.S. We’re one of the largest cashless parking providers in the country. Registration with us is free, and you’re under no obligation whatsoever to use Parkmobile once you join.
* Registration takes just a few seconds
* All you need is a cell phone number and a payment source
- Use credit or debit card, PayPal for a MobileNOW! pre-paid account
* Add multiple cell phone numbers to your account
* Add multiple vehicles to your account
* Pay for time parked only, where allowed by the parking operator
* Get a reminder before the parking session expires
* Extend your parking session from any location
* To start parking choose:
- Parking operator
* Manage your personal account at http://www.mobile-now.com
- Login with your cell number and PIN
- View parking & payment history
* Support available 24/7
* Just a small parking operator-specific transaction fee, typically in the range of $.30 to $.40 per parking session, lets you enjoy the convenience
See if MobileNOW! is available at your location: http://www.mobile-now.com/available-locations/ MobileNOW! is brought to you by Mobile NOW! LLC, a U.S. pioneer in alternative payment solutions. MobileNOW! has been used by hundreds of thousands of satisfied drivers worldwide since 2000.
* Please see more details, terms and conditions as well as exact pricing at http://www.mobile-now.com
*Battery friendly application.
*Up to 24 hours real-time reminder.
*Never-forget-your car function via GPS navigation or map view.
*Notebook or photo function for Non-GPS scenario.
*Easily switch back and forth via Android's "back" key and notification bar after setting the timer.
*Share your car location with your friends by Facebook, Twitter, SMS, Email, etc.
*Enable real-time tracking can dynamically show your current location but it consumes more battery than disable it.
*After setting the timer, you can press the "Back" key to hide this app. Whenever you want to watch it, touch the "P" icon in the notification bar at the top of your screen. Or you can just wait to be reminded.
*To stop ringing, just pull down the notification bar.
*Press the "Option menu" will open the "setting" page which you can customize all settings according to your preferences.
*If you are at an open space and the GPS locating fails at the first time, please try one more time(press "Back" key then "Locate Car" key again) and you may get the location at the second time.
*If the toggle button titled "On Map" is set to "ON" (with a green bar), it means your car's location has been remembered.
*When you take a picture, put the phone in landscape will help reduce the distortion.
Tags: Car, Car-finder, GPS navigation, Travel, Parking, Meter, Alarm, Reminder, notebook.
• Forward hotel, airline, car rental, and restaurant confirmation emails to firstname.lastname@example.org to create an instant itinerary (If you use Gmail or Google Apps, it happens automatically)
• Access itineraries anytime, on any device (even offline)
• Get directions and maps for each destination
• Sync trip plans with your Google Calendar or Outlook
• Add or edit plans manually—from the app or on tripit.com
• Share some (or all) of your trip plans via email or social
UPGRADE TO TRIPIT PRO
For frequent travelers, TripIt Pro ($49/year) gives you all the power of TripIt, plus real-time flight alerts, seat tracker, flight finder, refund notifications, point tracker, and more. Learn more at tripit.com/pro.
NOTE: Our TripIt Pro users should download our FREE app, not this one.
TripIt is brought to you by Concur, the global leader in business travel and expense management. Over 15 million people in 100 countries trust Concur with their expense and travel data—and more than half of the Fortune 500 do, too.
The experts agree:
TIME Magazine: "50 Best Android Apps for 2013" – June 2013
Rhonda Abrams, USA Today: "Best Apps for Small Business" – June 2013
CNET: "8 apps you need for summer travel plans" – May 2013
7x7 Magazine: "Fourteen Essential Apps for the Savvy Traveler" – April 2013
TODAY Show: "6 best smartphone apps for 2013" – January 2013
Wall Street Journal: "The Best Apps for Keeping Track of Holiday Travel Mayhem" – December 2012
Peter Greenberg: "Top 12 Travel Apps of 2012" – December 2012
Forbes: "5 Apps Essential to an Entrepreneur" – October 2012
Millions of travelers are using TripAdvisor City Guides already, join them and get the most out of your trip.
Key reasons millions of travelers love TripAdvisor City Guides:
Need we say more? Download the app now, there’s absolutely no risk and we’re sure you’ll love it!
All City Guides work offline, no need live data connection, as everything is stored on your phone, after you do an initial update. This means you won’t be charged for expensive data roaming, and the app is super fast to use. You can update user reviews periodically when you are on WiFi.
RESTAURANTS, ATTRACTIONS, HOTELS
All places that are listed on TripAdvisor.com in this city are included each City Guide.
THOUSANDS OF USER REVIEWS
TripAdvisor’s community of millions of worldwide travelers ensures that content is fresh, plentiful and honest. With over 50 million reviews and thousands more added daily, City Guides offer the best and most recent content.
TripAdvisor members and destination experts have handpicked the best itineraries in the city for you, enabling you to explore interesting neighborhoods, famous landmarks and hidden gems. Using the phone's GPS, you can follow along and read about the interesting sights along the route.
Traveling with family, self-proclaimed foodie, or fans of places off the beaten path" Now City Guides has curated some customized itineraries to give you ideas of what to do , based on popular travel themes. View these lists and keep track of itinerary favorites in their “Saves” list.
POWERFUL YET EASY TO USE
Searching for pizza around Times Square? Coffee near the Eiffel Tower? Or do you just want to find a highly recommended place near you? With City Guides you can easily search any way you want, and find exactly what’s best for you and your travel companions.
The “Nearby Station” feature helps you find the closest station to your current location, or the restaurant, hotel, or attraction you are planning to visit. With the ability to see them on a map, this will help you navigate a new city easily.
POINT ME THERE
Once you have selected a restaurant or attraction, the City Guide will guide you there using the fun & useful “Point Me There” screen, which uses the phone’s GPS and Compass.
Written by TripAdvisor members and edited by professionals, City Facts articles provide helpful information for when you plan your trip, such as when to go, how to get around in the city, what neighborhoods to visit, etc.
This app leverages the GPS in the phone to show you the best restaurant, attractions etc nearby. City Guides also uses the compass to guide you to a place, once you selected it.
City Guides are available for :
Miami and Miami Beach
New York City
Rio de Janeiro
Just by driving with Waze open, you're already contributing tons of real-time traffic information to your local community. You can also actively report accidents, police traps and other hazards you see on the road. Get road alerts along your route and find the cheapest gas prices around you shared by the community. Plus, you can add friends, send locations or keep others posted on your arrival time.
- Live routing based on community driven, real-time traffic & road info
- Community reported alerts including accidents, hazards, police traps, road closures, and more
- Turn-by-turn voice guided navigation
- Live maps, consistently edited and updated by Waze community map editors
- Automatic rerouting as conditions change on the road
- Send your ETA & real-time drive to update those you’re meeting
- Learns your frequent destinations, commuting hours, and preferred routes
- Find the cheapest gas station on your route
- Add information on local places and businesses
- Add Facebook friends and sync Contacts
- See friends’ ETA when driving to the same destination
- One tap navigation to Facebook & Calendar events
- Earn points as you contribute road info and climb the ranks in your community
Waze is all about contributing to and benefiting from the common good, so hop on board and get involved!
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Waze will automatically shut down if you run it in the background and haven't driven for a while.
• Tell Foursquare your favorite things and the app gets to know you.
• Search for the best restaurants, coffee, nightlife, shops, and more.
• Read short reviews and never miss out on the best thing to order or experience.
• Save places you want to go, so you never forget.
“The new Foursquare, like Netflix, takes a lot of the work out of finding the right thing for the right moment.” — The Verge
How It Works:
Tell Foursquare what you like — be specific, like “craft beer” or “fried chicken,” or more general, like “outdoor seating” or “romantic places.” Every search is tailored to your tastes, your past ratings, and picks from friends and experts you trust.
Want to check in, keep up, and meet up with friends?
Download our companion app, Swarm.
- 44 million verified guest reviews help you pick your perfect stay
- 640,000+ hotels, apartments and more – we’ve got it all
- Find hotels near your current location – book some without a credit card!
- View confirmation offline in the app – never print your booking confirmation again
- Pick up where you left off – we sync the app + desktop site for you.
- Search by city, landmark, hotel name or properties close by in one tap.
- Sort by what’s important to you: price, deals, guest review score and more.
- Narrow your options with filters for price, neighborhoods, or facilities like WiFi and breakfast.
- View maps to find hotels where you want to be. Draw an area on the iPad map with your finger to find results there!
- Save your favorite dreamy places to a list (think of them as vacation wish lists!).
- Find your perfect deal at all kinds of amazing properties (not just cheap hotels!).
- Sign in to your account and we’ll prefill your details for even faster booking – including the credit cards you chose to store.
- View your confirmation offline in the app for easy check-in, without WiFi!
- Add your booking to Passbook to keep all of your travel details in one place.
- Find the way to your hotel with maps.
- Add hotel bookings to your calendar to make multi-leg stays easier.
- Modify or cancel your bookings on the go with the app.
- Access 24/7 customer service by phone or email, available in English and up to 40 other languages.
Already use Booking.com?
- After getting the app, sign in to your Booking.com account to sync bookings, searches, viewed hotels, lists and account info all in the app.
- If you don’t have an account but have made a booking, you can still sync that booking with the app. Go to the account area and use the Booking Number and PIN from your confirmation (also sent to you by email).
The Booking.com hotel app lets you look, book and manage your hotel reservations anywhere. Find the perfect place to stay – anywhere, anytime with the best price guaranteed. You also unlock travel guides when you book in one of our popular cities!
Download the Booking.com App now!
Discover us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/bookingcom
Get to know Booking.com and our App: http://www.booking.com/apps.en-us.html
- Easily discover your perfect hotels with our in-depth sort and filter options.
- Get exclusive deals for hotels in your area tonight by using our “Tonight’s Local Deals” feature.
- Save all your favorite hotels to easily compare between features and prices.
- Easy-to-use map view to discover all the hotels around you.
- Collect 10 nights with us and get 1 free* with our Hotels.com Rewards®.
- Choose when to pay. Either when you book or when you stay at the hotel.
- Securely store your payment details for fast, easier and safe bookings.
- Need a hotel tonight? Book a hotel up to 5am and check in right away!
- Sign in once and our app will keep you logged in every time, so you can search and view your bookings straight away.
- Use Facebook to sign in or register. Create one account for all of your devices with just a touch of a button.
- See your past, current and future hotel bookings, even when you don’t have access to the Internet.
- Call our customer support from within the app 24/7 for help making or managing bookings.
*The maximum value of your free night is the average daily rate of your ten nights. Your free night does not include taxes and fees. Account Summary Balance updates after stay has been completed.
Connected to powerful technology and travel companies, TripCase is an itinerary management app that delivers the right information at the right time. Your trip information is available through your phone, tablet, Android Wear and Web.
• Receive free flight alerts on your phone, tablet and watch
• Get an Uber ride to your next location in seconds
• Add the places you want to remember with one click
• Share your itinerary with others who need to stay updated
• Access seat maps, alternate flights schedules, weather and other tools to guide you
Up to the minute parking availability is offered in Los Angeles, Hollywood, Boston, Venice Beach, Studio City, Indianapolis, Reno, Fort Lauderdale and Ellicott City MD, as well as at Clemson University and Oregon State University, with more on the way. To see a longer list, scroll below.
Features of Parker include:
- Find open parking spots, and even see on which side of the street you’ll find them
- Use filters to only show spots that meet your preferences. (No coins? Not a problem – we can show you where bills or credit cards are accepted; Need accessible parking? We can show you availability for that, too.)
- View prices, payment options, hours (i.e., street parking free after 7PM), and more
- One touch, turn-by-turn voice navigation quickly directs you to your preferred parking location
- Built-in timer reminds you when your meter is about to expire
- “Walk-to-Car” provides directions back to your car
- View traffic conditions en route to your destination
Up to the minute parking information for locations including…
Case Western Reserve University, OH
Ellicott City, MD
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Los Angeles, CA
New York City - The Bronx, Roosevelt Island
New Brunswick, NJ
Oregon State University
Redwood City, CA
San Carlos, CA
San Mateo, CA
Studio City, CA
University of Maryland, College Park
Venice Beach, CA