You can also manage your vehicles, add favorite parking zones, update your personal details, change your payment method, download your invoice and view your parking history.
Paying for parking has never been easier. Parkmobile is the smart way to park!
This App works in the United Kingdom, Germany, Belgium and the Netherlands. To use the App in these countries you need to set up a local account. This only takes a few minutes and is free of charge.
RingGo is the UK’s leading phone parking service. It’s offered at 4,000 sites across the UK, by more than 75 local authorities, 9 railway operators and numerous private parking operators, including NCP. Download the app now to find out where you can park with RingGo.
The RingGo Android app makes parking easy. It’s a quick, secure way to:
•Locate your nearest or recent parking site
•Pay for your parking
•Top up your parking
•Add/change your registered vehicles
•Register with RingGo
•Manage your account
With so many sites now offering RingGo, the initial download does take a minute or two. Please be patient.
Please ensure you have the latest version of the app to prevent crashes or problems. For further advice or assistance with the app please browse to https://www.myringgo.com/help and search for apps.
Green zones show you when it’s free to park and red zones tell you when restrictions still apply. If free parking isn’t available then Appy Parking offers a host of other options nearest to you such as Paid Meter Bays and Off Street Car Parks. You can even find, book and pay for parking spaces on people’s driveways using Just Park!
Appy Parking allows you to search new addresses and select different times of day so you can have complete peace of mind about a journey ahead. If it’s a Bank Holiday or you’re parked in an Event Day Zone, Appy Parking alerts you and show you the new times and rules. You can even have a look at who’s playing using the in app fixtures list. Result!
Other handy tools include a Sat Nav service that will direct you to your chosen destination and handy Street View function that lets you have a virtual look around. Once you’ve parked your car using one of the cashless payment options you’ll never forget where you left it with our car locater function.
This really is the ONLY parking app you’ll ever need.
List of features:
- Discover potential nearby free parking zones.
- Inbuilt Bank Holidays times for each zone.
- Event Day Zone alert near stadiums.
- Motorcycle Bays Locations.
- Disabled Bays Locations.
- Petrol Station Locations and prices.
- Electric Charging Station Locations.
- Paid Car Park Locations.
- Congestion Charge Zone alert and payment.
- Red Route alert.
- In app alarm and car locator.
- TRACE hotline. So if your car does get towed then one call will sort it all.
- In app directions.
- Park at my house
- Pay By Phone
- Westminster Real Time Parking (coming soon)
*Barking, Havering and Bexley are coming soon.
*Battery friendly application.
*Up to 24 hours real-time reminder.
*Never-forget-your car function via GPS navigation or map view.
*Notebook or photo function for Non-GPS scenario.
*Easily switch back and forth via Android's "back" key and notification bar after setting the timer.
*Share your car location with your friends by Facebook, Twitter, SMS, Email, etc.
*Enable real-time tracking can dynamically show your current location but it consumes more battery than disable it.
*After setting the timer, you can press the "Back" key to hide this app. Whenever you want to watch it, touch the "P" icon in the notification bar at the top of your screen. Or you can just wait to be reminded.
*To stop ringing, just pull down the notification bar.
*Press the "Option menu" will open the "setting" page which you can customize all settings according to your preferences.
*If you are at an open space and the GPS locating fails at the first time, please try one more time(press "Back" key then "Locate Car" key again) and you may get the location at the second time.
*If the toggle button titled "On Map" is set to "ON" (with a green bar), it means your car's location has been remembered.
*When you take a picture, put the phone in landscape will help reduce the distortion.
Tags: Car, Car-finder, GPS navigation, Travel, Parking, Meter, Alarm, Reminder, notebook.
* Registration takes just a few seconds
* All you need is a cell phone number and a payment source
- Use credit or debit card, PayPal for a MobileNOW! pre-paid account
* Add multiple cell phone numbers to your account
* Add multiple vehicles to your account
* Pay for time parked only, where allowed by the parking operator
* Get a reminder before the parking session expires
* Extend your parking session from any location
* To start parking choose:
- Parking operator
* Manage your personal account at http://www.mobile-now.com
- Login with your cell number and PIN
- View parking & payment history
* Support available 24/7
* Just a small parking operator-specific transaction fee, typically in the range of $.30 to $.40 per parking session, lets you enjoy the convenience
See if MobileNOW! is available at your location: http://www.mobile-now.com/available-locations/ MobileNOW! is brought to you by Mobile NOW! LLC, a U.S. pioneer in alternative payment solutions. MobileNOW! has been used by hundreds of thousands of satisfied drivers worldwide since 2000.
* Please see more details, terms and conditions as well as exact pricing at http://www.mobile-now.com
We cover all private operators such as Secure Parking, Wilson Parking, Interpark, Pri Park, Care Park, Metro Parking, GreenCo and more. We also cover council car parks, shopping centre car parks, hotel car parks and hospital car parks giving you the widest coverage possible.
We keep an eye on all the car park rate cards to ensure that you get the most accurate info! Simply enter in your time arriving/leaving and we’ll do the rest.
Our search will account for special rates so you can take advantage of any early bird or flat rates that may apply to your search times.
DID YOU KNOW?
*Car Park rates change all the time - make sure you search each time you park - that cheap car park you found last time may not be the cheapest anymore!
*In major cities often car parks right next to each other can vary more than $20 - don't pick the expensive car park!
★"The idea behind the Cheap Parking App is a pretty simple one - it’ll find the cheapest rates for you." Gizmodo
★Featured on: ACA & Today Tonight
★"The Cheap Parking app helps you find a better-priced parking spot." LifeHacker
★"...motorists can save on fees if they plan ahead." Herald Sun
★Michael Smith at 4BC radio calls CarParking.info "genius"...
Just take a look at the difference in rates in Sydney:
From $6 to $65 for 1 hour of parking!
From $12 to $89 for 4 hours!
From $12 to $50 for early birds
Discover where these cheap car parks are and save yourself from getting ripped off.
Cheap Parking remains free thanks to Drive.com.au
Our database is live and updated daily from feeds, manual audits and user feedback. If you find any errors or car parks which are not listed, let us know and we’ll check it out.
Our coverage is currently across metropolitan Australia, New Zealand and Singapore. Our searches cover a walkable range from your destination. New car parks are added regularly and there is no need to update the app to see these.
Want us to add your area?? Just email us & our team will check it out!
• One-touch results. Launch the app and it will automatically perform a search based on your current location.
• Advanced search allows you to input an address, arrival and departure times to calculate you the cheapest rate.
• Sort your results by cheapest or closest.
• View search results on a map or as a list.
• Refine your results by specifying the facilities you need (such as early birds, a car wash, undercover parking, valet parking & many more).
• Address suggestions on Advanced Search
• Drag and drop search on the map
• Detailed car park information including address, contact information, rate cards, operating hours, special rates, capacity and clearance heights.
• Save car parks as favourites.
• Get directions from your current location to the car park - easy!
• Email car park info!
NOTE: Estimated pricing does not include long-term parking, public holidays or special event days. We urge users to always check the signs before taking a ticket at the car park. Please read full disclaimer at http://www.carparking.info/disclaimer
NOTE TO USERS
To function, the app needs to use your location settings as well as data service (it runs a search using live data each time!).
If you have any further issues our support team will gladly assist!! Contact us at email@example.com
* Incredibly easy to use
* Search for a lot nearest to you, by postal code, or by address
* Detailed map and directions
* Simple and intuitive user interface
*Pay for parking
*Online Customer Chat Support
Have questions, suggestions, or need help? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Key reasons millions of travelers love this app:
Need we say more? Download the app now, there’s absolutely no risk, and we’re sure you’ll love it!
There is no need for a live data connection while using this app, as everything is stored on your phone, after you do an initial update. This means you won’t be charged for expensive data roaming, and the app is super fast to use. You can update user reviews periodically when you are on WiFi.
RESTAURANTS, ATTRACTIONS, HOTELS
All places that are listed on TripAdvisor.com in this city are included in the app.
THOUSANDS OF USER REVIEWS
TripAdvisor’s community of millions of worldwide travelers ensures that content is fresh, plentiful and honest. With over 50 million reviews and thousands more added daily, City Guides offer the best and most recent content.
TripAdvisor members and destination experts have handpicked the best itineraries in the city for you, enabling you to explore interesting neighborhoods, famous landmarks and hidden gems. Using the phone's GPS, you can follow along and read about the interesting sights along the route.
CREATE YOUR OWN TRIP JOURNAL
Want to remember the places you visit? It is now easy to do this with TripAdvisor City Guides. Simply Check In, take a photo and add a note for each location, and your journal and travel album will be created for you automatically. You can share it with friends and family on Facebook, or just use it to remember your trip. And, you can even Check In while you are offline and share later when you are online.
POWERFUL YET EASY TO USE
Searching for pizza around Times Square? Coffee near the Eiffel Tower? Or do you just want to find a highly recommended place near you? With this app you can easily search any way you want, and find exactly what’s best for you and your travel companions.
POINT ME THERE
Once you have selected a restaurant or attraction, this app will guide you there using the fun & useful “Point Me There” screen, which uses the phone’s GPS and Compass.
Written by TripAdvisor members and edited by professionals, City Facts articles provide helpful information for when you plan your trip, such as when to go, how to get around in the city, what neighborhoods to visit, etc.
This app leverages the GPS in the phone to show you the best restaurant, attractions etc nearby. The app also uses the compass to guide you to a place once you selected it
☆ Multilingual interface! ☆
Guide 4T is a mobile app that helps you find nearby attractions, hotels, most popular restaurants, nightclubs, sights, museums, ATM, pharmacies.
This smart and intelligent mobile city guides are created to help plan your trip.
☆☆☆ Features of City Guide:
☆ Sights & Attractions list
- multilingual description with photo
- direction and route on map
☆ Weather forecast
☆ Offline Currency Converter
☆ Multilingual interface (english, chinese, spanish, german, japanese, korean, russian, french, portuguese)
☆ Place Finder with complete information about object (adress with map, users rating, route, website, phone number)
Restaurant / Bar / Night club / Lodging / Hotel / Museum / Pharmacy / ATM / Bank / Gas station
☆ City Trips added and recommended by users ☆
- Interactive map & route with POI
- Trip photos
- Description, distance
☆ Event manager with with full information about the event
☆ Interactive map of the city
☆☆☆ What people are saying about our guides:
- Yriy: "Thing Excellent idea!"
- Zeynepalp: "Very nice Istalbul guide"
- Kaka: "Jakarta city guide Great !!!!"
- Frank: "Bueno Me gustó esta app tiene futuro si recibe actualizaciones constantes" (Well I liked this app has a future if it receives constant updates)
- Luis: "Buena Me gusta la interfaz, es fluido y encuentras de todo." (Good I like the interface, is fluid and find everything.)
- Victor: "Muito bom, informa o tempo a visibilidade humidade, eventos q vao acontecer no Rj bem atualizado. Perfeito" (Very good, tells time visibility humidity, events happen in vain Rio de Janeiro. Perfect)
Vancouver (i/væŋˈkuːvər/) is a coastal seaport city on the mainland of British Columbia, Canada. The 2011 census recorded 603,502 people in the city, making it the eighth largest Canadian municipality. The metropolitan area, with more than 2.3 million residents, is the third most populous metropolitan area in the country and the most populous in Western Canada. With 5,249 people per square kilometre (13,590 per square mile), the City of Vancouver is the most densely populated Canadian municipality among those with 5,000 residents or more. Vancouver is one of the most ethnically and linguistically diverse cities in Canada; 52% of its residents do not speak English as their first language.
The original settlement, named Gastown, grew around the Hastings Mill logging sawmill and a nearby tavern, both established in 1867. Enlarging to become the townsite of Granville, with the announcement that the railhead would reach the site it was renamed "Vancouver" and incorporated as a city in 1886. By 1887, the transcontinental railway was extended to the city to take advantage of its large natural seaport, which soon became a vital link in a trade route between the Orient, Eastern Canada, and London. As of 2009, Port Metro Vancouver is the busiest and largest port in Canada, and the most diversified port in North America. While forestry remains its largest industry, Vancouver is well known as an urban centre surrounded by nature, making tourism its second-largest industry. Major film production studios in Vancouver and Burnaby have turned Metro Vancouver into one of the largest film production centres in North America, earning it the film industry nickname, Hollywood North.
Features of Triposo’s guide to Vancouver:
* Complete background information
* A detailed sights section
* Mini guides for day trip destinations.
* An offline map of the city
Download the YVR Airport app and get the latest information on flights, store hours, retail coupons, and view a 3D map of our facility.
- View the status of arriving and departing flights at Vancouver International Airport
- Receive up to date notifications on flight status changes
- Add your favorite flights and places of interest and keep track of them
- Discover shops, services, and facilities at Vancouver International Airport
- Redeem coupons for special offers
- Do you have time to spare? Visit our art and architecture exhibits - Vancouver Airport has many artworks
Parking Tag is a Pay by Phone parking solution which can be used in Dublin City, Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown, Fingal and South Dublin County Council. Register your details with us once and enjoy hassle free parking throughout Dublin.
You can use the Parking Tag to:
• Pay for parking
• Extend your parking
• View recent transactions
• Add vehicles
• Add phone detail
Simply REGISTER, PARK, PAY
If you have any suggestions to improve our app please email email@example.com
1.000.000+ drivers have already discovered EasyPark! It's the simplest, fastest and most convenient App to start, stop and extend your parkings. No more coins, over-payment or unnecessary parking fines. What's not to love?
With the popular EasyPark app you can pay for parking using your mobile phone. You now carry the parking meter in your pocket and can start, stop and extend your parking time wherever you are. You no longer have to worry about not getting back to your car on time or paying for parking time you do not use. EasyPark works with most on-street parkings, airports and private parking companies.
How to pay for your parking using the EasyPark app:
1. Enter the area code of the parking.
2. Select your car's registration number.
3. Choose how long you wish to park. Time is approximate and can easily be changed.
4. An SMS is sent out 15 minutes before your chosen end-time so you can remember to extend your parking.
5. The cost of parking is deducted from your credit card.
6. The parking operator will know that you car has been paid for by scanning your number plate.
- Payment of parking throughout Europe
- Personal customer service phone number
- Parking history and receipts directly in the app
- Ability to switch between private and business parking
We have worked with mobile parking since 2001 and offer our customers a safe and convenient way to pay for their parking at most parking operators and on-street parking in eight European countries. EasyPark is the proud winner of the Golden Mobile in Sweden (2013) and "Mobile Service of the Year" in Finland (2012) in the category "Commercial Services".
For more information, visit our website www.easypark.net.
The local.ch phonebook application helps you find private and business phone numbers and addresses in Switzerland.
It identifies your location and allows you to search in your immediate surroundings. For example you can find your way to the closest restaurant, chemist or petrol station.
To give the best possible experience we use permissions which let you make phone calls, manage your contacts, check your call history and see who is calling you. In no way we do anything malicious. Would you have any question please lets us know by sending us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org. See below our required detailed permissions.
We need internet connectivity. Without it the app would not work.
Services that cost you money:
If you are starting phone calls from within our app, you must pay your usual communication fees. One might call this the second most important permission of our app, after network connectivity. Without this permission, it would not be possible to directly make phone calls from an entry within the app.
We need to know your location so that you can search around yourself. Without this permission we would not be able to tell you where is the closest business you may be interested in.
Your personal information and your account:
This is needed for you to add and merge entries to you address book's account of choice, and for looking up entries that are already stored in your address book. Without this we would not be able to do that.
This gives our Android users a unique feature, which is to tell them who is calling when there is an incoming phone call from an unknown number (a number which is not stored on your address book).