Didn't alert me, got a fine A few blocks from the parking lot was a network dead zone (at&t) and the app doesn't alert you when the meter runs out unless you have network access. I was eating in that zone and the meter ran out. I remembered, and ran to find network access, but I was too late. The timer function needs to run on the phone, not over the network.
Credit union park no detectable visa debit cards e.g. tank u security guard for help me out of there
Love it Use this app at the beach all the time
Easy to use I used this app recently at a parking lot in Boston during Walker Stalker Con. The lot was almost empty since there was no attendant, but the app made it very easy to pay. Had no troubles, I saved money over the larger, attended lots, and there was no traffic
Nice bit could be better It seems you added a time extension and then took it away. Would really like to have it back. Other than that it's a great app. Would've given 5 stars of there was an extension.
- Now accepting Masterpass as a Payment method
- The time duration is now more prominent on the confirmation screen
- The parking reminder for start/stop session is now deactivated after ending the session
- Changed the timer for start/stop session back to counting down
- Minor bug fixes and enhancements