Watch hundreds of PBS shows anytime, anywhere across devices.
Catch up or discover recent episodes from MASTERPIECE, NOVA, NATURE, PBS NEWSHOUR, FRONTLINE, INDEPENDENT LENS, POV, ANTIQUES ROADSHOW, and more, including new series from PBS DIGITAL STUDIOS.
The PBS Video App features thousands of full-length videos and clips from PBS and local member stations, with new episodes added daily.
Most videos available for free streaming for 2-4 weeks after premiere. Support your local station and get extended access through PBS Passport.
PBS Passport is a tax-deductible member benefit that allows you to stream even more of your favorite PBS shows including DOWNTON ABBEY, THE GREAT BRITISH BAKING SHOW, and original series like JAMESTOWN, FRANKIE DRAKE MYSTERIES, and MODUS.
DEPTH OF CONTENT
Explore a rich and varied selection of thousands of videos from new PBS show and the PBS archives, as well as specially curated playlists and collections available all year long.
- Get caught up in the drama with Call the Midwife and MASTERPIECE shows like Victoria, Poldark, The Durrells in Corfu, and others.
- Explore new worlds with science and nature programming from NOVA and NATURE.
- Shine a light on truth with news and public affairs programs from PBS NEWSHOUR, FRONTLINE, and WASHINGTON WEEK.
- Take a front-row seat with arts and music content from GREAT PERFORMANCES and AUSTIN CITY LIMITS.
- Learn how history shapes our present with ANTIQUES ROADSHOW and FINDING YOUR ROOTS.
- Discover new perspectives with award-winning films from INDEPENDENT LENS, POV, and the PBS ONLINE FILM FESTIVAL
- - Do-it-yourself by following along with THIS OLD HOUSE.
Expand your knowledge (in 10 minutes, or less) with over original series from PBS Digital Studios, including IT'S LIT, TWO CENTS, HOT MESS, AMERICA FROM SCRATCH, NOURISH, IT'S OKAY TO BE SMART, PHYSICS GIRL, ORIGIN OF EVERYTHING, SPACE TIME, and many, many more!
Learn more about the PBS Video app: http://pbs.org/anywhere/
For more details about PBS Passport, visit: http://pbs.org/getpassport
Find help and support: http://help.pbs.org/