It is a bundle of 6 in 1 where you are able to monitor CPU, RAM, I/O, Network, Apps and your Battery so you are actually paying for 6 applications together in a single one!
Comparing to the Lite version this application unlocks monitoring in the forms of:
- Notification bar
- Floating apps
- DashClock lockscreen widget extensions
- Saving and scheduling of background monitoring sessions
Grasp the full power of customization and configure features, such as:
- The algorithm you prefer the most for calculating the remaining battery time;
- The update interval of real time monitoring, in order to spare system resources;
- Monitor total CPU usage or individual CPU cores (if your device has more than 1 CPU core).
WARNING: Expanded notifications only works on Jelly Bean+ due to API limitations.
- Help translating! https://crowdin.net/project/system-monitor
- Feature graphics made by www.johnxde.com #
- DRAW OVER OTHER APPS: This permission is needed in order to display the floating app option.
- RUN AT STARTUP: This permission is need in case that you want your notifications to start on boot.
By using this WiFi scanner, you are helping support the Southern Methodist University wireless technology research group learn more about wireless signals in current use across the world and develop more efficient protocols and algorithms.
- Before or at the time of collecting usage statistics, we will disassociate the measured data from the user's personal identification.
- We will collect and use of usage statistics solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain usage statistics as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect usage statistics by a lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- A user's location should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date and without regard to the person's identity.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
This easy and elegant tool enables you to toggle mobile data with one click, without messing up your APNs. Choose from either small or large widget sizes for convenient placement on your home screen.
- multi system setting widgets in 1 package
- 1 click to toggle mobile data
- Both small and large widgets
TrackMyDroid provides three main features.
•Change Sound Settings
This service is used to change your device mode. You can enable or disable silent mode and vibrate mode of your device by sending a secret message to your device from any other mobile.
•Track Current Location
On receiving secret message to your mobile from other mobile,TrackMyDroid will send back current location to that mobile.
For remote installation, user can send default gmail address as a text message to retrieve current location.It send back message to mobile number and mail to default gmail address.
This feature is limited to android devices having version less than 3.1
Once user set secret message in the app,this feature will be disabled and retrieve location by sending that message.
•Emergency help widget
This service helps you to send your current location details along with your predefined help text which is saved.
TAGS : Track My Droid, Track, Tracker, My, Your, Droid, Lost Phone, Track Phone, Find Phone, Location, Change Silent, Silent Mode, Where is my Phone,TrackMyDroid, Track Droid, SOS, Send Location, Help , Current Location, Locator, Locate Me, Find, Lost, Phone, My Phone, Locate, Locates, Locator, Tracker, Real Time Tracking, Find Phone, Find Stolen Phone, Find Lost Phone, Seek Droid, Security, Tracker, Where’s my Droid, Wheres my Droid, Find My Droid, Find My Phone, Droid finder, Phone finder, FindMyDroid, Widgets, Widget, Help Widget, SOS Widget, mobile locate, phone locator seek droid, lookout mobile security, lookout, location, position, misplace, phone, hide
WiFi ADB makes it easy to debug/test your Android apps directly on device via WiFi TCP/IP connection. No need to use USB cable. After enabling ADB over WiFi, to connect your computer to the device open the console and run
adb connect ip_address_of_the_device
This app works on ROOTED devices only. If you don't know what it means or your device is not rooted please don't install. Users also need to grant this app su permission when being asked.
★ Quickly enable/disable ADB connection over WiFi TCP/IP
★ Auto-enable ADB over WiFi on configured known SSIDs
★ Once enabled an entry is added to ongoing notification bar to remind user that ADB over WiFi is active and make it easy to disable it manually
★ The app icon can be put on status bar at all time for quick access (better than home screen widget, IMO)
★ Temporarily increase screen-off timeout. Nine times out of 10 this is what users want during development of an Android app and testing it on device. The original screen timeout value is restored when ADB over WiFi is disabled again.
★ Temporarily lock WiFi, prevent it from going into sleep mode (how effectively it works depends on device and Android version)
★ Also acts as Tasker/Locale plugin. You can configure Tasker/Locale to automatically turn on/off WiFi ADB based on other conditions
★ If your development computer is Unix/Linux or Mac open a console and run
while true ; do adb connect phone_ip_address ; sleep 15 ; done
This one-liner auto-reconnects to ADB daemon on the phone every time the link is broken for whatever reason.
★ If you control the WiFi router, configure it to give the phone the same IP address every time. Then assign a local DNS hostname to that IP address so that you don't have to type an IP address which changes everytime in the console.
This app requires in-app purchase permission. This is for users to make donations to the app developer. Donations are voluntary and in fact do not add any extra features. But if you want to say thank-you with your wallet, you can. (Thanks!)
The Automatic Identification System (AIS) is a maritime transponder/receiver system defined by the IMO (International Maritime Organisation).
AIS main objectives are to improve maritime safety and to protect the maritime environment.
•assists collision avoidance (AIS ship-to-ship)
•enables ports and coastal states to identify ships and to manage and supervise the traffic in their waters (AIS Coast station, VTS)
•helps to resolve the difficulty of identifying ships when not in sight (e.g. at night, in radar blind arcs or shadows or at distance)
By means of special VHF transceiver cruise data will be exchanged in short terms automatically. The treatment has a worldwide standard and runs every where. So vessels who use AIS devices from different companies will „see“ each other.
AIS enables to view over obstacles and complements radar. Acording to the antenna instalation hight an AIS station has got a transmission range about 20 to 30 nautical miles.
With the “easyAIS” app by the Weatherdock AG, all AIS targets within range are displayed relative to the user's position.
Main screen after starting the app is a virtual radar screen showing the AIS targets in relative position to you
Just tapping the screen on an AIS target brings you to a list with all transmitted details of this target, e.g. GPS position, corse over ground, speed over ground, ship name, call sign, length, width, draft, port of registration …
“easyAIS” works by getting AIS data via WiFi from the AIS receiver or transceiver aboard. Without a running AIS
“easyAIS” should not be used for navigational purposes!
"To my surprise, it’s not snake oil: The digital scale does actually weigh things!" - CultOfMac.com
Have you ever needed a real digital scale ?
Do you like gadgets? Do you weigh things often?
Would you make use of digital scale app?
If yes, our mobile scale app is perfect for you :)
Great as a digital scale in kitchen, useful for experiments in which real scale is required, awesome as a digital scale for jewelry ! The first and only real working digital scale mobile app for mobile phones and tablets.
DIGITAL SCALE real weighing scale - new real mobile scale app
Digital Scale - weighing scale app is a digital mobile scale app which is weighing in grams and ounces for all devices. If you like Weed Scale app and find it useful please show your support for the developer and download Digital Scale - mobile scale app! This Digital Scale - mobile scale app is a real scale, its not a joke. The digital mobile scale works great on all Android devices. It's perfect for measuring weight of small things, weighing few grams like diamonds, jewelry, coins, gold, silver ! If you need a scale for weighing small things with couple grams weight this scale app is for you. It is not a joke! It is a real scale app for Android mobiles. When instructions are followed measures are the same as on real digital scale. Install this mobile digital scale app today and have you pocket digital scale always with you. If you would like to test the scale first you can download free version of our mobile scale app - the Weed Scale app.
HOW DOES DIGITAL SCALE - REAL WEIGHING SCALE APP WORKS ?
- Digital Scale results are displayed in grams (g) and ounces (oz).
- The real scale app is 100% ads free.
- We have improved the scale working. It’s has even higher accuracy than before
- You pay only once and get unlimited number of mobile scale uses.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT DIGITAL SCALE - MOBILE SCALE APP USAGE:
- For proper working of mobile scale app your mobile device must be equipped with at least accelerometer (preferably gyroscope) - this means that this digital scale app should work on almost every android device.
- Instructions must be strictly followed in order to have accurate result similar to real mobile digital scale.
- The more gently you use the mobile scale application, the more accurate weighing scale results you will be.
LET’S START WEIGHING STUFFS WITH YOUR NEW, REAL SCALE - DIGITAL REAL SCALE APP:
Please prepare a coin (0,2 EUR, 0,05 USD, 100JPY, 0,2 GBP or 1 PLN) and an inflated bag (zip bag or pack of chips are the most proper for optimal real weighing scale working).
DIGITAL SCALE - mobile scale app instructions:
1. Put your device on an inflated bag.
2. Press “PRESS to calibrate” button and wait until the “calibration … please wait” communicate will disappear.
3. After calibration process is done gently place a coin in the middle of the top/bottom area of your mobile phone and once again wait until it is done.
4. Gently place an object you would like to weigh with weighing scale app on the coin and wait until the result shows up on the wheel.
IMPORTANT TIPS FROM DIGITAL SCALE - WEIGHING REAL SCALE APP DEVELOPER:
- Always put the bag on the “still” surface like floor or table (avoid moves which could induce vibrations of the surface - this can cause malfunctioning of the digital scale weighing scale app).
- Do not touch the bag or mobile phone while placing coin and objects you want to weigh with scale app.
This application gives you instant access to current coin values and information. Coin collectors can use this app to manage thier own personal coin collections. Over 100,000 coins values and 26,000 variations. Stop using spread sheets to keep track.
Take your coin collection with you, anywhere you have an internet connection, you will have access to your collection. Add and remove coins from your online collection (one touch, no typing). Get instant retail and eBay coin prices. Add pictues. Add notes. Everything you need to help you keep track of your coin collection. Plus you can access your account from your home computer, not just on your phone. This is nice feature for uploading pictures and writing any notes you may want to include.
Simple to use interface allows one touch addition to coin collection, no typing needed. It's awesome. But I'm a little biased. This app is great at coin shows and while visiting your local coin shop.
Knowing what those coins are worth is priceless, especially if you are thinking about selling your inherited collection.
Coin Values And Coin Prices at your finger tips. A Must have for novice coin collectors and the seasoned numismatist.
Future integration of an online market place to sell off your duplicate coins is around the corner.
The resonance frequencies of an object are determined by the objects shape and material. If the shape and weight of a silver coin is correct, but the material is not actually silver, then a resonance test could detect this.
This is also known as a "ring test" or "ping test".
Unlike the manual "ring test", this app does not require that the user knows exactly how each coin should sound. The app will also detect resonance frequencies above the range of human hearing.
This youtube video shows how to use this app:
Currently, these coins are supported:
1oz American Silver Eagle
1oz Silver Buffalo
1oz Liberty Silver
1oz African Wildlife Elephant
1oz Silver Maple Leaf
1oz Australian Kookaburra
1oz Australian Koala
2oz Australian Lunar
1oz Chinese Panda
Swedish 100kr commemorative
Swedish 5kr 1954-71
Morgan and Peace silver dollars
1oz Australian Gold Kangaroo
1oz American Gold Eagle
1oz Gold Vienna Philharmonic
1oz Gold Lunar
1oz Gold Buffalo
1oz Gold Maple Leaf
There is also a "generic" feature wich supports ALL .999 1oz silver coins with diameter 36-42mm.
Just enter the diameter of your coin, and the app will automatically calculate what it's resonance frequencies are.
How to use this app:
1. For best results you should perform this test in a reasonably silent room. Some electronic devices may produce high-pitch noises which could interfere with the test.
2. Select the type of bullion coin to test from the drop-down list.
3. Press the microphone button to start the test.
4. Blue lines indicate the expected resonance frequencies of the selected coin.
5. Balance the coin on your finger, near the microphone of your smartphone. Tap the coin using your fingernail, or use some hard object. Do NOT use a second coin to tap the first one, since the sound from the second coin may affect the results. The sound level required depends on the sensitivity of the microphone in your Android device. For most devices is it sufficient to gently tap the coin with your fingernail.
6a. If the sound matches the expected resonance frequencies of the selected coin, you will see a green check-mark.
6b. If there is too much noise, or if the sound does not match the expected frequencies, then you will se a red cross.
6c. Some Android devices have microphones which are unable to record high frequencies above ~10kHz. If the app detects two out of three expected frequencies, it will indicate this with the fraction "2/3", and report that device limitations might be the reason why the last frequency was not detected.
7. Some practice may be needed to produce a clean enough sound from the coin. The app is sound-activated, you can tap the coin again to do another test.
Record audio - To record the sound of the coin.
Storage - Necessary to enable "sharing" of test results.
There are no guarantees whatsoever regarding the function and accuracy of this app.
There are many factors which could cause this app to report false positive or false negative results.
This app should only be used to complement other testing methods, not replace them.
Forum thread for discussions and information about this app:
- Easy-to-use ON/OFF on-screen button for maximum ease of use
- Fun power up/power down sound effects
- Auto-on light mode when LED flashlight app launched on your phone
- Fastest launch
- Clean and realistic high-tech design resembles your phone model
- Button outline color changes when light is on
- Straight forward LED flashlight/torch/light... no frills or unnecessary effects
- Use for the brightest, most reliable light to find your way
lthough this LED flashlight was specifically created for the Samsung Galaxy S4, it has also been tested to work well on the following devices (so far):
- Samsung Galaxy S4 LED flashlight app, single color light
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Active LED flashlight app, single color light
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini LED flashlight app, single color light
- Samsung Galaxy S3/S III LED flashlight app, single color light
- Samsung Galaxy S3/S III Mini LED flashlight app, single color light
- Samsung Galaxy Express LED flashlight app, single color light
- Samsung Galaxy Grand LED flashlight app, single color light
- Samsung Galaxy Mega LED flashlight app, single color light
- Samsung Galaxy Nexus LED flashlight app, single color light
- Samsung Galaxy Note LED flashlight app, single color light
- Samsung Galaxy Note II LED flashlight app, single color light
- LG Nexus 4 LED flashlight app, single color light
- LG Optimus L9 LED flashlight app, single color light
- HTC One LED flashlight app, single color light
- HTC Evo 3D LED flashlight app, single color light
- It might just work on yours too... give it a try!
- Camera / Flashlight: LED access - some phones require camera permission
- Internet / Access network state: Ads
When you create a ship particular list, you can export extra copy of the ship particular list to a separate file and stored it in a SD Card.
Fleet, Container, Vessel, Liner, Ships, Navigation, Cargo, TEU, bulk cargo, Cargo cranes, Lashing, Flag, Freight, Ports, 20-foot, 40-foot, 45-foot, Feeder, Cargo holds, Ocean, MV, Call Sign, IMO, LOA, dock, Marine, Mariner, Seaman, Captain, Master, Ch Mate, Ch Eng, Bosun, AB, OS, Steward, 2nd Mate, 2nd Eng, bow thruster.
✔ Add up to 5 apps(unlimited add item)
✔ Drag the Toolbox icon anywhere on screen.
✔ Change Toolbox size.
✔ Start on boot
✔ Custom sort app item direct on ToolBox.
✔ Change Color ToolBox
✔ Change floating icon ToolBox(custom icon which you want)
✔ Support Animation when open ToolBox
✔ Change transparent floating icon
✔ Enable ToolBox to use.
✔ Select app to add to Toobox.
✔ Long Press Floating ToolBox to hide icon and after you can tap into notification to show it again
✔ Double Tap Floating ToolBox open recents Task.
✔ Move floating icon to anywhere on screen
✔ Press and hold app item on ToolBox to custom sort.
✔ When application killed. Please wait for a few second to application initialize Service again and you can use it.
✔ To keep service(ToolBox will not disappear) when app is kill. You can checked "Show notification" setting default.
Q: Why I can use back key when ToolBox visible?
A: Please click out side ToolBox or click floating to close ToolBox before you can use back key. If you can use back key when ToolBox visible may be you will can't use sort app direct on ToolBox.
Q: Why I see ToolBox use too many Ram my device?
A: Trick It isn't error of ToolBox because ToolBox need maintace Service to program run stable. You can unchecked "show notification" and re-enable ToolBox to less ram. However ToolBox can will not run stable.
Q: When I issue error on ToolBox what I can do?
A: Please Feedback for to I can improve ToolBox help you. Thank you so much if you send feedback for me.
Q: Why I see ads on your app?
A: Please I need live. If you click ads in app this mean it help I live to improved my app and it is appreciate for me.
ToolBox is application free. Setup and enjoy!.
If you unchecked "Show notification" function. You can long press floating before you kill app and After you kill app when click notification to show floating then service will start quickly.
If you like ToolBox app don't forget rate 5 star ★★★★★ or review. They are appreciate for me. Thank you so much.
Easy Time XP offers powerful features for performing timings in any type of activity, especially in industrial applications.
Equipped with a simple, clean and intuitive interface, Easy Time XP can be used in several applications, it is able to perform professional timings on all time scales.
- Select the desired time scale before, during and after completion of the timing
- Unlimited Registration elements with the time of each outlet and accumulated time
- Automatic conversion of recorded time according to the selected scale, even after the end of timing
- Easy sharing of recorded time
- Clean interface and uncomplicated
The retirement of his old stopwatch!
Il ne vous ai jamais arrivé de vous dire "Combien me faut-il de timbres pour envoyer cette grosse enveloppe ? Combien coute un colissimo pour envoyer mes CD ?" Si la réponse est oui, cette appli est faite pour vous ! Profitez de cette application gratuite et calculer vos affranchissements postaux dès aujourd'hui.
• Simple et efficace.
• Affranchissement lettres en France
• Affranchissement lettres recommandées en France
• Affranchissement colissimos en France
• Fonction pèse-lettre
• Affichage des bureaux de postes autour de votre position
• Calcul du panachage des timbres
• Calcul du jour d'arrivée
• Mise à jour des tarifs automatique
• Tarif normal, vert, économique
Conveniently organized first by denomination, then by type, and finally by date and mintmark, the PCGS Price Guide makes it easy to locate the value of almost any U.S. coin almost instantly. Both Proof and Mint sets are covered as well as modern bullion coins, Commemoratives, Colonials and Territorial gold.
In addition to providing up-to-date values, a “shop” button instantly connects you to all offerings on eBay for the coin you are researching.
Whether you’re a novice, or an advanced collector, the PCGS Price Guide App will prove indispensable at coin shows, antique and coin shops, flea markets or anywhere you might encounter rare coins for sale.
Together with Photograde™, it’s a complete numismatic information package.
Over 15,000 coins listed
150,000 different up-to-date prices.
Easily organized. Makes finding almost any U.S. coin a snap.
All regular U.S. issues (both proofs and business strikes) in copper, nickel, silver and gold PLUS
- Commemorative Coins
- Bullion Coins
- Territorial Gold Coins
- Proof and Mint Sets
“Shop” button for instant eBay access to any coin on the price guide.
PCGS Photograde enables anyone from the novice to the expert to accurately grade their rare coins. Simply compare your coin with the photographs and determine the grade of your coin.
- Eighty-six of the most popular coin series illustrated (both obverse and reverse) in an average of about 23 grades each.
1793 Half Cents
Liberty Cap Half Cents
Draped Bust Half Cents
Classic Half Cents
Braided Hair Half Cents
Liberty Cap Cents
Draped Bust Cents
Turban Head Cents
Coronet Head Cents
Braided Hair Cents
Flying Eagle Cents
Two Cent Pieces
Three Cent Nickel Pieces
Liberty "V" Nickels
Silver Three Cent Pieces - Type 1
Silver Three Cent Pieces - Types 2-3
Flowing Hair Half Dimes
Draped Bust Half Dimes Small Eagle
Draped Bust Half Dimes Large Eagle
Capped Bust Half Dimes
Seated Half Dimes
Draped Bust Dimes Small Eagle
Draped Bust Dimes Large Eagle
Capped Bust Dimes Large Size
Capped Bust Dimes Small Size
Liberty Seated Dimes
Twenty Cent Pieces
Draped Bust Quarters Small Eagle
Draped Bust Quarters Large Eagle
Capped Bust Quarters Large Size
Capped Bust Quarters Small Size
Liberty Seated Quarters
Standing Liberty Quarters Type 1
Standing Liberty Quarters Type 2 Raised date
Standing Liberty Quarters Type 2 Recessed date
Flowing Hair Half Dollars
Draped Bust Halves Small Eagle
Draped Bust Halves Large Eagle
Capped Bust Halves
Liberty Seated Halves
Walking Liberty Halves
Flowing Hair Dollars
Draped Bust Dollars Small Eagle
Draped Bust Dollars Large Eagle
Liberty Seated Dollars
$1 Gold Type 1
$1 Gold Type 2
$1 Gold Type 3
$2.50 Capped Bust Right
$2.50 Capped Bust Left
$3.00 Gold Piece
$5 Capped Bust Right Small Eagle
$5 Capped Bust Right Large Eagle
$5 Capped Bust Left
$5 Capped Head Left
$10 Capped Bust Right Small Eagle
$10 Capped Bust Right Large Eagle
$20 St. Gaudens
- Most coins are illustrated with between 20 and 25 grades. More modern issues such as Kennedy Halves or Roosevelt Dimes feature only higher grades while other series such as Seated Liberty Quarters or Morgan Dollars show as many as 28 or 29 grades.
About Good 03
Very Good 08
Very Good 10
Very Fine 20
Very Fine 25
Very Fine 30
Very Fine 35
Extremely Fine 40
Extremely Fine 45
About Uncirculated 50
About Uncirculated 53
About Uncirculated 55
About Uncirculated 58
Mint State 60
Mint State 61
Mint State 62
Mint State 63
Mint State 64
Mint State 65
Mint State 66
Mint State 67
Mint State 68
Mint State 69
- Full color high-resolution photos with zooming allow close-up inspection.
500 X 500 pixel photos show intricate detail.
TrueView photography ensures high quality images, even at maximum zoom.
- Easy touch screen navigation using hierarchical menus enable you to quickly find your coin.
Learn to buy and sell like a pro. Useful at home or at a show - it's like having an expert with you at all times.
Included are seven classic "Dollar" size coins from the Republic:
The Chiihli, the Fatman, the Memento, the Junk (or Sun Yat-sen Dollar), the Dragon Dollar of the Fengtien Province, the Kweichow Auto Dollar, and the 1908 Empire Dragon Dollar (Tai-Ching-Ti-Kou).
Most of these are shown in grades from VF-25 through MS-67.
Also included are six modern Panda coins, three in Silver and three in Gold.
These are mostly shown from about MS-66 through MS-70.
PCGS plans to add additional coins on future releases.
Photograde China 2.0 introduces a new native version of its Android app. Original categories feature updated images. Additionally, the following are new categories of Chinese coins that have been added:
Kweichow Auto Dollar
1908 Empire Dragon Dollar (Tai-Ching-Ti-Kou)
20 Cash Dragon (Hu Poo)
Republic 10 Cash (Crossed Flags)
10 Cash ( Ho-Nan)
20 Cents (Fung-tien)
20 Cents (Sun Yat-sen)
10 Cents (Yuan Shih-kai)
1983 10 Yuan Silver Proof
1982 Gold Panda Medal.
Approximately 3,700 different coin issues are priced in an average of ten grades each, for a total of over 38,000 unique prices.
The spectrum of Chinese coins is conveniently divided into seven major categories:
Empire and Provincial (19th Century-Early 20th Century)
People’s Republic (1955-date) Include Pandas, Lunars, and Commemorative Coinage
Chinese Soviet Republic (1931-1936)
Japanese Occupation (1933-1945)
For most early issues, values are provided in circulated grades ranging from Good 4 through Uncirculated. For the later issues (including Pandas and Lunar coinage) values are provided in all Mint State and Proof grades up through 69 and 70.
In addition to current market values, PCGS numbers for each issue are provided, as well as numbers from the leading references such as Krause, L&M, Hsu and others.
Regardless of your level of expertise, you’ll find the PCGS Chinese Coin Price Guide easy to use, and helpful for determining the approximate market values for this rapidly growing and active segment of numismatics.