Easy to use, Pervidi automates a variety of paperless activities including:
- Safety inspections and audits
- Asset tracking and management
- Mobile data collection
- eLogs (custom configuration)
- Proximity Alerts (custom configuration)
Pervidi is configurable and each user may have access to different features, for example: an eLog user has access to different features than a safety inspector or a Proximity user.
Using Pervidi Paperless Inspections, you can define your checklists, tasks and questions including advanced options currently not offered by any other mobile inspection App:
- ‘Offline’ mode to record information in the field.
- Any type of field inspections, Safety Audits, Work Orders, Property Assessments, Asset Management, Service Management, QA events, or custom forms.
- Advance checklist design including custom answers and deficiencies for every task/question.
- Integrated barcode, RFID, Signatures, Speech-to-text, Date/time stamping, and Picture taking.
- Integrated repeat activities and scheduling
- Decision-based inspection
- Automatic Corrective Actions
- Offered in 7 languages
- Automatic triggered email alerts and reports
- Web Portal access for management, clients and other remote stakeholders.
Pervidi has been globally used since 1999, and is offered both as a hosted solution (SaaS) or installed in-house. Pervidi includes email and phone support.
Note that this version of Pervidi is for registered users and requires authentication to use.