This could be so much better if it included the music from the NHS Choices Couch to 5K podcast series. The music was motivational, but above all in sync with the walk/run cycle. I can't recommend this app over the podcasts for that very reason.
The app is great, it got me running and I'm now week 6! Not very happy that all my data deleted... The music I'm listening to is always much louder that the coach's voice so I always have to pause the music so I can hear what they are saying which is very annoying. Hope this will get resolved soon.
Good looking app post-update, but it deleted all my history! Not great when I'm at week 8... Does appear to work with music now, though!
Wonderful app, especially after the update it is so simple to use, whereas with the previous layout I kind didn't used it that much - just read the required run and that was it. But now that I'm doing my second run for 9 week It feels so good!!! 1000% recommended
Great app. Really frustrating that it cuts out during a run with no warning.
I have used this app in the past to get running and worked really well. Since the last update app now stops when I press go to run.
The improvements are far reaching and include:
• Improved usability and app performance
• Fixes to known bug issues and crashes
• Manage your music outside of the app via your preferred music player
• Better integration between your music and your trainer, as volume automatically ‘dips’ when your trainer speaks
• Auto-saves your run on completion
• Reach and activate key milestones throughout the programme as you progress
Is the easiest program to get beginners from seat to 5K distance runners.
Workout 3 times a week, for 9 weeks, and you’ll be 10K-ready and it is now FREE!