Drive around with your car and estimate what the cost would be if you owned a licenced taxi cab.
The New York Taxi Meter app will also tell you information about points of interest and useful information about taxis in the Big Apple.
- Skinable taxi meter which shows ride cost, extras, rate codes, speed, time elapsed, elapsed distance, gps strength.
- Many Points of Interest from all over New York with photos, description and web links.
- Real time notification for POIs that are close to you.
- Useful information and FAQ about taxis in New York, USA.
- The application works perfectly without the need of a working Internet connection
- Available in US and metric system
Check our website to find information on updates and other useful applications.
Nereden ve Nereye konumlarını;
- Arama bölümüne adres girerek,
- Harita üzerinde işaretleyerek,
- Rehberinizde kayıtlı adres bilgisini seçerek,
- Daha önce favorilerinize eklediğiniz konumu seçerek,
- Şu an bulunduğunuz konumu seçerek
Şehir listesinden hesaplamayı yapmak istediğiniz şehri seçebilirsiniz.
Ok tuşu kullanılarak ulaşılacak hesaplama ekranında;
- Kalkış ve varış noklarını,
- İki nokta arasındaki rotayı,
- Rotanın mesafesini ve tahmini yolculuk süresini,
- Rota için ödeyeceğiniz tahmini taksimetre tutarını
Ekranın üst kısmında yer alan 'Trafik Durumu' çubuğunu kaydırarak dilediğiniz trafik seviyesindeki yolculuk süresini ve taksimetre tutarını görebilirsiniz.
Ana ekranda yer alan 'Taksi Çağır' ve hesaplama ekranında yer alan telefon buttonunu kullanarak yakınınızdaki taksi duraklarının listesine ulaşabilir ve dilediğiniz durağı arayabilirsiniz.
Evinizin konumunu, favorilerinize 'Ev' ismiyle kaydetmeniz durumunda telefonunuzu sallayarak veya ana ekranda yer alan 'Eve Götür' butonunu kullanarak, bulunduğunuz konumdan evinize yapılacak yolculuğun taksimetre tutarına kolayca ulaşabilirsiniz.
Haritada işaretlenmiş konum ikonunun üzerine basılı tutarak dilediğiniz yere sürükleyebilirsiniz.
Gece tarifesi uygulanan bir şehri seçtiğinizde 'Gece Tarifesi' buttonu aktif hale gelecektir, dilerseniz gece tarifesini açıp kapatabilirsiniz.
Adres arama özelliğinin doğru sonuçlar üretebilmesi için arama yaparken sokak, mahalle, ilçe, il gibi bilgileri kullanınız.
Uygulamada görüntülenen taksimetre tutarı, yolculuk mesafesi ve süresi kullanılan rota ve trafik durumuna göre, gerçekleşecek taksi seyahatiyle farklılık gösterebilir.
Bu bilgilerin doğruluğundan ve kullanımdan kaynaklanacak sonuçlardan iMobileCode sorumlu tutulamaz.
Eklenmesini istediğiniz ya da tarife bilgisinin yanlış olduğunu düşündüğünüz havaalanlarını support@iMobileCode.com adresine iletebilirsiniz.
We tried to take into account all the possible tariffs, different methods of calculation .
It is a tool for all , we are not trying to teach drivers how to work , we made a tool with which you can decide how to consider the price of the trip in your taxi.
The program of the first run includes several tariffs for example , you can change them .
Fare consists of "initial charge" , distance price, time travel price, idle price. "Initial charge" can be splited by time and distance , or joint , which ends when it ends one of the parameters .
Distance and time can be considered either together or " one of " at what you can specify a low speed - is the speed below which it is considered that we are stopped.
At the end of a trip you get a detailed report of what constitutes price and you can show the passenger what he pays so much .
You can also configure additional services , which are paid by the piece and activate them on the go . When you start as well as the fares you get a little list for example.
The main feature of our taximeter - you can change the fare on the go , such as a path starting in the city include the "city fare" , but as you move out of town , you can switch to "country fare". Just be aware that when you change the fare , not all parameters are changed , such as the parameters "initial charge" remain from the starting fare.
If you are having difficulty with the task of your fare - email us prompt . If you have a fare that we have not considered - write, do our taximeter more versatile.
Do not forget that you must have a device with GPS, otherwise it will be considered only time. If distance are not considered - first try to install special software to test GPS, which is full here on Market.
Taximeter adapted for tablets - easy to work on the go. And taxi drivers with the weakest devices will also be able to work because the application is not demanding to resources, there is nothing superfluous .
Day and Night skins available.
We have widget with sum over all other applications (Only for Android 4.0+)
It is suitable for passengers to check if you are not cheated . :)
Password: you can set password to protect fares for editing (set password and close the app to activate). Remember - if you forget the password then you will have to reinstall the app (and lost all).
AutoIdle: activate it and waiting will be switched on\off automaticaly.
Drive around with your car and estimate what the cost would be if you owned a licenced taxi.
Reduced price! Limited time offer!
The Greek Taxi Meter app will also tell you information about points of interest in various cities of Greece (Athens, Thessaloniki, Patra, Iraklio, Chania, etc) and useful information about taxis in Greece.
- Skinable taxi meter which shows ride cost, extras, tariff, speed, time elapsed, elapsed distance, gps strength.
- Many Points of Interest from all over Greece with photos, description and web links. It will also let you know what is the distance to each POI. Several POIs in Athens, Thessaloniki, Patra, Crete, etc.
- Real time notification for POIs that are close to you.
- Useful information and FAQ about taxis in Greece
- Multi-language support (Currently: English and Greek. More languages to come soon)
- The application works perfectly without the need of a working Internet connection
- Available in Metric and imperial system
Check our website to find information on updates, new points of interest and other useful applications.
* No matter how accurate the Greek Taxi Meter Pro calculations are, this application cannot replace the traditional Taxi Meter device of the Taxis. The calculation is based on geo-location and GPS data.
** you may install the free DEMO version of Greek Taxi Meter to see how this application works before purchasing
Main taximeter abilities:
1. Creation of its own tariffs (any number)
2. Calculation of orders in distance and timing (it’s possible a combine using with speed account)
2. Creation of tables for meeting at airports and railway stations
3. Conversations recording in a cabin during taximeter using (activate in settings)
4. Quick navigation start
** A must have app while travelling or commuting in any city in Australia.
An interesting app to help you pay the fare that is appropriate and just.
Simple to use; just launch the app, select your city, select your mode or transport and view the fare.
Also has the following features:
- Ready Reference Fare Cards
- Automatic Fare Calculation for night times
- Waiting Charges Instruction
- Traveling with Luggage Calculation
- Automatic Traffic Jam Consideration
Definitely worth a go if you are new to the city!
App Powered By: V1 Technologies UK
Each route or related information are stored automatically and easy to review.
Add the beep sound when the charge number change, you can enjoy this simulate function when you are not in a taxi.
Do you have any questions about the fare when you take a taxi? Let Taximeter help you for fare calculation.
Just three steps you can get the fare easily.
1. Before a ride, turn on GPS to get location and then turn on the program to press Start (Taxi diagram).
2. Check the name of country and city whether is correct, if it is correct. If it is correct, press start icon after boarding
3. Press settlement icon to get the reference fare from cloud database after arrival
The program for international version can be applied to many countries. Please turn on 2.5G or 3G (WCDMA/CDMA) mobile network on your phone first when starting the service.
The countries currently supported are as follows:
Singapore, Hong Kong, Macao, Taiwan, China, Japan, and Korea
Other countries will be an additional.
Important Note: The travelling distance is calculated by using GPS coordinates. In general, we understand that GPS positioning may sometimes need more than 1 minute, especially when your smartphone use the GPS functionality rarely. In such a case, the time of GPS positioning may be longer, please be patient and wait. Thanks for your understanding.
Its not a game or quiz-app !
Taxi meter help the drivers to check their taximeter - it calculates the Fare automatically.
GPS helps the taxi meter to calculate the traveled distance from the Start to the Destination.
Usable for any regions.
Multiple tariffs are offered, for example nightariff, daytariff, etc.
Extra charge option, for example per person, per luggage, airport fee etc.
Settings is an easy process. check screenshot.
intended for lawful usage only
Pro version is for unlimited usage
Sulayco LLC wil not be liable in any case
Similar to a taxi meter, Meter for Uber allows you to track how much you are paying as you ride in a ride sharing service such as Uber as well as display a history of all your rides.
Like on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ubermeter
Follow on Twitter: https://twitter.com/MeterApp
Note: Right now only Uber is supported. In the future I look to expand to Lyft, Sidecar, etc.
Find a taxi number and see how much your journey will cost. It’s as simple as that.
Even if there are no registered companies in your area, we'll use our number one taxi fare calculator to estimate the cost of your taxi.
* Great Britain only
1. Shows important places around you.
2. Has more than 7 categories/types of places to show from
3. Conveniently switches from Camera view to Map view to list view without any tap of button
4. View the details of a place with just one tap
5. Reserve a hotel, call an ambulance, call a shop in just one tap in details view.
6. Tapping on the summary circle (shown in the top right of the Camera View) will display a bar using which you can control the distance of view.
7. Freeze or unfreeze the camera view when it is displaying the places by just tapping on the pause/play icon at the bottom left of the camera view. When on freeze mode the items won't change with the camera direction anymore. Once you are done studying the places of interest, tap on the play icon and you will go back to normal view.
8. See the traffic around your place in the map view
Street Lens makes finding the best of what’s around you as simple and natural as looking down a street. Street Lens uses your mobile’s camera display to reveal the best shops, restaurants, and other points of interest, so you instantly see what’s in that direction. Simply tap a place’s icon to see more information, see photos, make a call to that place or just read reviews about that place.
Hold your mobile down and you will see all the places in Google Map view. Tilt again to portrait mode and you will see the list of places in list view along with the direction to each of those places.
No more asking others for the best cafe. No more looking for sign boards. With Street Lens, you see what’s around you from your point of view, so finding something great has never been more easy and fun.
You can choose from one of the following categories
3. Transport (bus, taxi or metro)
4. Banks, ATMs and Fuel
5. Emergency services like doctors, ambulance, fire engines and police station
6. Popular Landmakrs
7. Religious places such as temples, churches, mosques and others
If you want to just know about popular places nearby, then use the "Closeby" category to display all the places around you.
You can choose how close and how far you need the places to be shown. You can select distance from as close as 300 metres to as far as 5 kilometres. You can also chose how many places to be shown ranging from 20 upto 60. Make your camera your city lens and your street lens depending on the distance.
Summary circle in the camera view displays places around the user as dots. Tapping on the summary circle will display a bar using which you can control the distance of view.
Freeze Feature: Using the freeze feature, you can stop the movement of camera view and see the place items without any motions. Once you click play the camera view resumes to its usual mode.
The app is powered by Google APIs.
The permissions used are for
1. getting your location and fetching places details from Google!
2. display Ads
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have anything to say about the app.
Places shown: transit, poi, airport, aquarium, bakery, bank, bar, book store, bus station, cafe, car wash, church, dentist, department store, doctor, establishment, fire station, florist, food, gas station, grocery supermarket, health, hindu temple, hospital, library, lodging, mosque, movie theater, night club, police, school, shopping mall, subway station, taxi, train station, university
Calculate new fare while traveling in Kolkata yellow taxi. Rates are updated as on 1st November, 2012. Also, you can refer to the fare chart of yellow taxi.
You can predict fare for any location in kolkata. This feature is in testing phase. You need an active 2g/3g/wifi connection for fare prediction.
If you any issue comes, please provide feedback to us.
We took all the feedback we received from you and tried to redefine how great taxi services can be obtained.
Under the hood there is a new engine ready to serve you in the shortest time. And yes you can now see the taxi approaching your location and even send messages to the driver.
Simple and convenient!
1 kilometer first 35.00 baht.
1-10 kilometers 5.50 baht per kilometer.
10-20 kilometers 6.50 baht per kilometer.
20-40 kilometers 7.50 baht per kilometer.
40-60 kilometers 8.00 baht per kilometer.
60-80 kilometers 9.00 baht per kilometer.
80 km up to 10.50 baht per kilometer.
If the car is not moving or speed of no more than 6 kilometers per hour, minute rate of 2.00 baht.
Begin 13 December 2014
Dash turns any car into a 'smart car'. Connect your car to your smartphone, and unlock enhanced performance, cost savings and social driving.
Dash connects your smartphone to your car with a simple, low-cost device - call an On Board Diagnostic or OBD -which you can install yourself - simply reach under your steering wheel and plug it in! No mess, no mechanic, no problem.
You can now connect your phone to your vehicle, by pairing via Bluetooth. Ready, Set, Dash!
Check-out what others are saying about Dash:
"The app offers helpful tools ... The app’s design is well done - very modern and clean." - Techcrunch
"Dash may lead to a sea change in the way that we think about our cars and how we drive." - Forbes http://onforb.es/1jvSkOJ
"Dash turns your car, into a safer, more cost efficient, and socially connected way to get around." - Mashable http://on.mash.to/1jvSrtP
"Dash uses a low-cost, easy-to-install device that analyses car and driver performance." - Automotive World http://bit.ly/19LOAbd
From Team Dash - Please note the new FAQ page - http://support.dash.by
We are working hard to enhance the product and will be releasing frequent updates. If you have feedback or questions, please reach out to us directly at email@example.com
Driver score and insights, to help improve your performance
Save money with nearby gas price comparison
Check Engine Light notifications and explanation
Find where you parked, with the car locator
Leaderboard to compare the best drivers
Multi-vehicle support, with automatic VIN de-coding
Driving Mode - real time data on MPG, as well as audio alerts
Works on all car models since 1996
Parental / alert features are now active (extreme deceleration, curfew, geo-fencing)
See Dash in action, as well as OBD device installation: http://vimeo.com/82016347
Buy the OBD device from the app or see www.dash.by for more information!
NOTE: Dash is optimized for the US market, for cars models from 1996 onwards, and some features are not currently available for international users, notably the gas price database. However, most vehicles produced worldwide will appear in either our US or EU region database. (Note: international users should check the OBD requirements in their territory. Full feature set and localization coming soon).
If you are interested in joining our beta testing community, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and be ready to discuss your experiences using Dash!
⚠ DO NOT PURCHASE THIS APP UNLESS ⚠
1. You have an app that you know supports POS Print, e.g. Taximeter by Planet Coops.
2. You are a developer adding support for POS Print to your own application.
Why tie your projects to one printer?
The goal of POS Print is to provide a WOPA (Write Once Print Anywhere) mobile, point-of-sale printing solution. POS Print prints documents, written in a simple ‘HTML like’ language, to a variety of popular Bluetooth mobile printers. The language supports images, bar codes and formatted text, e.g. bold, underline, rotated. The aim is to expand the list of supported printers and features as time and printer technology move forward.
POS Print currently supports Latin alphabets for the following printers:
• Citizen CMP-10
• Citizen CMP-20
• Citizen CMP-30
• Intermec PR2
• Intermec PR3
• Zebra MZ220
• Zebra MZ320
• Epson Mobilink TM-P60
• SPRT SP-RMT9BT
• ZJiang ZJ-5802LD
• HTML e-mail printer (Email)
• Generic line printer (Text - limited support see guide)
See the user guide, http://www.planetcoops.com/apps/pos-print/posprint.pdf , for more information and FAQs.
See POSPrintExamples.zip, http://www.planetcoops.com/apps/pos-print/POSPrintExamples.zip , for an example project.
• Self-contained worldwide database of place names, mountain/hill peaks, castles, ruins, and monuments *
• Advanced filtering by distance, bearing and marker type
• Adjustable compass
• Imperial/metric units
• Search by name
• Map view
• Snapshot *
• Custom markers *
• User guide
• No adverts
* Cities, towns, and villages are included for free. Mountain/hill peaks, castles, ruins, monuments, custom markers, and the snapshot feature are available as an in-app purchase. There are more than 213,000 peaks, 13,000 castles, 16,000 ruins, and 19,000 monuments in ViewPoint’s database.
See developer's website for more information and user guide ( http://www.planetcoops.com/apps/viewpoint/ViewPoint.pdf ).
ViewPoint is currently 21 MB in size. We recommend you download and install ViewPoint only when you have Wi-Fi access.
• Variable grid size
• Highlight cells in their correct position
• Display cell co-ordinates
• Rotate images
• Variable blank cell position
• Remembers puzzle state (even if the phone is turned off)
• Supports all screen densities and sizes
• No adverts
• !!! FREE !!!