Take your own taxi.
With this app you have your own taximeter in your car.
- The name of the driver may be replaced
- The image of the driver can be replaced
- Supports euros, dollars or other currencies
- Supports kilometers or miles
- Base price
- Price per kilometers or miles
- Waiting time
- Store unlimited routes
- Street and house number can be shown
The position can be displayed on Google Maps.
Requires: GPS, Internet.
Tested with Samsung Galaxy S2, Samsung Galaxy S1, Samsung Galaxy S3
Tags: taxi, car, taximeter, money, position, Travel
Drive around with your car and estimate what the cost would be if you owned a licenced taxi.
Reduced price! Limited time offer!
The Greek Taxi Meter app will also tell you information about points of interest in various cities of Greece (Athens, Thessaloniki, Patra, Iraklio, Chania, etc) and useful information about taxis in Greece.
- Skinable taxi meter which shows ride cost, extras, tariff, speed, time elapsed, elapsed distance, gps strength.
- Many Points of Interest from all over Greece with photos, description and web links. It will also let you know what is the distance to each POI. Several POIs in Athens, Thessaloniki, Patra, Crete, etc.
- Real time notification for POIs that are close to you.
- Useful information and FAQ about taxis in Greece
- Multi-language support (Currently: English and Greek. More languages to come soon)
- The application works perfectly without the need of a working Internet connection
- Available in Metric and imperial system
Check our website to find information on updates, new points of interest and other useful applications.
* No matter how accurate the Greek Taxi Meter Pro calculations are, this application cannot replace the traditional Taxi Meter device of the Taxis. The calculation is based on geo-location and GPS data.
** you may install the free DEMO version of Greek Taxi Meter to see how this application works before purchasing
Actualmente se monitorizan los parámetros estándar del coche disponibles (ver el enlace http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OBD-II_PIDs para una descripción de todos ellos).
A través de un adaptador ELM327 con bluetooth podemos obtener el estado de todos los sensores del coche en nuestro móvil o tablet Android.
La pantalla principal muestra un velocímetro (representa la velocidad que proporciona el ordenador del coche) y las RPM. Además, si tenemos activado el GPS, nos mostrará la posición GPS actualizada así como la velocidad que nos proporciona el GPS.
Debajo (ver capturas de pantalla) se nos mostrará la información detallada del resto de parámetros/sensores que nos envía el ordenador del coche a través del adaptador ELM327.
Estos adaptadores se pueden encontrar en cualquier tienda especializada en el automóvil. También en las tiendas on-line en internet, p.ej. http://s.dealextreme.com/search/elm327 (ver la última captura de pantalla para ver ejemplos de adaptadores con los que se ha probado la aplicación).
La aplicación crea una carpeta llamada OBDii_ELM327 en la tarjeta de datos del móvil y cada día crea un nuevo archivo diario en el que va guardando todos los datos de la monitorización.
Estimate the cost of your trip before you’ve ever hailed the cab and carry your own hand-held meter through your
whole ride. Chart your travel budget over time, or even share your funny cab stories and tips.
Whether you’re a tourist on vacation in the Big Apple or a native New Yorker just trying to get to Brooklyn, with
FairCab you will never be overcharged for a cab ride. This app has been tested throughout the Five Boroughs to
give accurate measurements and can account for traffic, different currency, exchange rates and more. Calculate
the fare from your airport to your hotel, use the meter to determine your fare based on an estimated price, save
the dates and prices of taxi rides you’ve taken, and read and share your NYC cab horror stories and special tips
on how to be an informed taxi goer.
The Taxi Meter
Emulate the meter in your cab and calculate your fare while you’re taking your ride. This application keeps track
of your fare the same way that the NYC Taxi and Limo Commission requires your driver to. No more worrying
about a too-high fare, FairCab has got you covered.
Calculate a cab ride before you even get in the cab. Enter your starting point, your end destination, and the time
you wish to leave and FairCab will calculate your estimated fare based on the average taxi price.
Track your previous cab rides and see how much money you’ve spent on any given time frame on rides from
here to there. View my Rides in a list format or on a line graph to illustrate your vehicular expenses. Use FairCab
to export a report of the rides you’ve taken and how much you’ve spent for use on your taxes, or reimbursement
from your employer.
Share the stories of the worst and best taxi rides, as well as tips about how to effectively get your money’s worth
in the city that never sleeps. FairCab isn’t only the best utility app for NYC, it’s also a social app that can keep you
entertained on your stop-and-go cab rides.
Powered by Appiction.com, app development studio!
We tried to take into account all the possible tariffs, different methods of calculation .
It is a tool for all , we are not trying to teach drivers how to work , we made a tool with which you can decide how to consider the price of the trip in your taxi.
The program of the first run includes several tariffs for example , you can change them .
Fare consists of "initial charge" , distance price, time travel price, idle price. "Initial charge" can be splited by time and distance , or joint , which ends when it ends one of the parameters .
Distance and time can be considered either together or " one of " at what you can specify a low speed - is the speed below which it is considered that we are stopped.
At the end of a trip you get a detailed report of what constitutes price and you can show the passenger what he pays so much .
You can also configure additional services , which are paid by the piece and activate them on the go . When you start as well as the fares you get a little list for example.
The main feature of our taximeter - you can change the fare on the go , such as a path starting in the city include the "city fare" , but as you move out of town , you can switch to "country fare". Just be aware that when you change the fare , not all parameters are changed , such as the parameters "initial charge" remain from the starting fare.
If you are having difficulty with the task of your fare - email us prompt . If you have a fare that we have not considered - write, do our taximeter more versatile.
Do not forget that you must have a device with GPS, otherwise it will be considered only time. If distance are not considered - first try to install special software to test GPS, which is full here on Market.
Taximeter adapted for tablets - easy to work on the go. And taxi drivers with the weakest devices will also be able to work because the application is not demanding to resources, there is nothing superfluous .
Day and Night skins available.
We have widget with sum over all other applications (Only for Android 4.0+)
It is suitable for passengers to check if you are not cheated . :)
Nereden ve Nereye konumlarını;
- Arama bölümüne adres girerek,
- Harita üzerinde işaretleyerek,
- Rehberinizde kayıtlı adres bilgisini seçerek,
- Daha önce favorilerinize eklediğiniz konumu seçerek,
- Şu an bulunduğunuz konumu seçerek
Şehir listesinden hesaplamayı yapmak istediğiniz şehri seçebilirsiniz.
Ok tuşu kullanılarak ulaşılacak hesaplama ekranında;
- Kalkış ve varış noklarını,
- İki nokta arasındaki rotayı,
- Rotanın mesafesini ve tahmini yolculuk süresini,
- Rota için ödeyeceğiniz tahmini taksimetre tutarını
Ekranın üst kısmında yer alan 'Trafik Durumu' çubuğunu kaydırarak dilediğiniz trafik seviyesindeki yolculuk süresini ve taksimetre tutarını görebilirsiniz.
Ana ekranda yer alan 'Taksi Çağır' ve hesaplama ekranında yer alan telefon buttonunu kullanarak yakınınızdaki taksi duraklarının listesine ulaşabilir ve dilediğiniz durağı arayabilirsiniz.
Evinizin konumunu, favorilerinize 'Ev' ismiyle kaydetmeniz durumunda telefonunuzu sallayarak veya ana ekranda yer alan 'Eve Götür' butonunu kullanarak, bulunduğunuz konumdan evinize yapılacak yolculuğun taksimetre tutarına kolayca ulaşabilirsiniz.
Haritada işaretlenmiş konum ikonunun üzerine basılı tutarak dilediğiniz yere sürükleyebilirsiniz.
Gece tarifesi uygulanan bir şehri seçtiğinizde 'Gece Tarifesi' buttonu aktif hale gelecektir, dilerseniz gece tarifesini açıp kapatabilirsiniz.
Adres arama özelliğinin doğru sonuçlar üretebilmesi için arama yaparken sokak, mahalle, ilçe, il gibi bilgileri kullanınız.
Uygulamada görüntülenen taksimetre tutarı, yolculuk mesafesi ve süresi kullanılan rota ve trafik durumuna göre, gerçekleşecek taksi seyahatiyle farklılık gösterebilir.
Bu bilgilerin doğruluğundan ve kullanımdan kaynaklanacak sonuçlardan iMobileCode sorumlu tutulamaz.
Eklenmesini istediğiniz ya da tarife bilgisinin yanlış olduğunu düşündüğünüz havaalanlarını support@iMobileCode.com adresine iletebilirsiniz.
Be it anywhere, Autorickshaw travel has become a nightmare for everyone. The Autorickshaw drivers fleece passengers with tampered meters or fake tariff cards. The only solution is to take control. Know the fare!
AutoFareMeter lets you calculate fare in real-time while travelling. This application displays the actual fare, duration and distance traveled.
* Pre-loaded cities: Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Mumbai, New Delhi
* Configure your own city (Use Custom Settings checkbox)
* Distance in Miles and Kilometers
* Support for different currencies
If you want me to add your city to the default list, please send the fare details at firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject: FareMeter).
GET THE ALL NEW "FARE METER" FROM ANDROID MARKET.
you can also download the trial version here:
* 17 pre-configured cities
* Calculate fares without travelling
* Map view to see route
* Add/Update/Delete any number of cities
* GPSMeter for real-time fare calculation
• Türkiye’deki bütün taksi duraklarının adresi ve telefon numarasına ulaşabilirsiniz.
• Size en yakın taksi duraklarını liste ve harita halinde görüntüleyebilirsiniz.
• Görüntülediğiniz taksi duraklarını tek bir tuşa dokunarak arayabilir, taksinizi ayağınıza çağırabilirsiniz.
• Taksi ile gideceğiniz yeri işaretleyerek gidebileceğiniz en kısa yolu çizdirebilir, taksimetrenin ne kadar yazacağını önceden öğrenebilirsiniz(**)
** Taksimetre tutarını görüntüleme 6 şehirde yapılmaktadır.
Keywords: Taksi, durak, taksimetre, ulaşım, özel araç, mesafe, mesafe ölçer, bitaksi, taksi durağı, taksi rehberi, taksi telefon, taksimetre hesaplama.
For cab Drivers it will calculate the distance traveled and fare, It also have provision to calculate the waiting time when someone put you on hold.
For travelers you can enter the standard rate at the current location and Cross check amount with the fare.
App also help both travelers and Cab drivers to find the current location, Route & distance to destination.
‘Global Taxi Meter’ calculate taxi fare in two modes: taximeter mode calculate taxi fare real time when you riding a taxi; simulation mode estimates the taxi fare between the two addresses you specified.
✮ Calculate fare in advance to decide whether to go with a taxi.
✮ Double verify the amount on the taxi meter when riding with a taxi.
✮ Find out taxi fare of trip destination for budget purpose.
1. A phone with GPS chip and internet connection is required.
2. 50 meters deviation may apply.
Is your check engine light on? Do you want to monitor fuel economy and usage in your vehicle? Do you want cool looking gauges on your Android phone or tablet? If so, then TouchScan is the app for you!
TouchScan is a vehicle diagnostics tool that connects to OBD-II, EOBD or JOBD vehicles. Not sure if your vehicle is OBD-2, EOBD or JOBD compliant? See this page for more information: http://www.obdsoftware.net/obd2compliant.aspx.
You must have a bluetooth ELM327 compatible scan tool to use this software. Usb scan tools are also supported, but you must have a tablet running Honeycomb or later with Usb host support to connect using a Usb device. For recommended scan tools, see our website http://www.obdsoftware.net/. Please note that cheap ELM clone adapters can be unreliable. TouchScan can connect to any ELM 327 compatible adapter, but the cheap clone adapters tend to have slow refresh rates and might disconnect randomly.
TouchScan for Android is brought to you by OCTech, LLC, the makers of TouchScan and OBDwiz for Windows and OBDLink for Android. Now you can get the same great features for your phone or tablet.
TouchScan has the following features:
- Fuel economy MPG, l/100km or km/l calculation
- Real-time dashboard display
- Real-time graphing
- Multiple trip meters
- Customizable dashboards with fast dashboard switching
- Log data to csv format
- Read and clear diagnostic trouble codes and your Check Engine Light (MIL)
- Display battery voltage
- Display Boost pressure (vehicle must support the required PIDs)
- Read freeze frame data
- English and Metric units
- Over 90 supported PIDs
- Displays vehicle information including VIN number and calibration ID
- Emissions readiness for each US state
- Oxygen Sensor Results (Mode $05)
- On-board Monitoring Tests (Mode $06)
- In-performance Tracking Counters (Mode $09)
- GPS tracking - plot vehicle parameters on a map in real-time
- Full diagnostic report that can be stored and emailed
- Wifi, Bluetooth and Usb scan tool support
*Super quick refresh rate allows for optimal real-time scanning.
This app will allow you to read the following from your car's on board computer:
-Manifold Absolute Pressure
-Ignition Timing Advance
-Intake Air Temperature
-Long Term Fuel Trims
-Short Term Fuel Trims
-Ambient Air Temperature
-Fuel Level (%)
-Engine Run Time
-Oxygen Sensors (O2 Sensors)
-Fuel System Status
* Or simply enter your own CUSTOM PID's. This is great if you have a list of your vehicle's specific PID's. You can enter your own PID's and specify the math you would like to perform and the desired units you would like the pid to display.
Record live OBD-II Data in real time and save it for future viewing.
Export your saved scans to Excel
-Scan live fuel economy in imperical or metric.
-Set fuel economy calculations to use MAF or MAP mode.
-Read PSI/Boost (For turbo/supercharged cars).
-Customize the layout of obd parameters on the screen.
-Show readings in imperical or metric.
-Advanced ELM327 Adapter Reset/Information Readout.
-Show current trouble codes.
-Save current trouble codes.
-Email current trouble codes.
-Turn off (Reset) Check Engine Light.
This app also gives you tips and suggestions to help you through processes.
*Developed by professional OBD-II tuners with 15 years field experience in OBD-II Automotive vehicle flashing and diagnostic scanning. This app is great for tuners wishing to view/record all the important parameters in a nicely laid out easy to read screen.
*Works on all vehicles that have an OBD-II interface (Most vehicles made on or after 1996)
*Requires any ELM327 Bluetooth device (you may purchase the device from within the app if you don't have one)
*PLX Kiwi ELM327 Bluetooth device: For a top of the line device, we recommend using the PLX Kiwi (Bluetooth). We have a direct relationship with PLX and our app is PLX certified to work with the Kiwi.
For more information on the Kiwi adapter, check here: http://www.plxdevices.com/product_info.php?id=GSSTBLUETOOTH
*Tablets - This app is optimized and will work on all screen sizes, including tablets!
*SUPPORT* - Feel free to contact us at any time with questions, issues, suggestions, etc: email@example.com.
* Bluetooth Connection - Note, any experience of not being able to connect to your vehicle may mean another bluetooth enabled app is holding the connection to your ELM device. Make sure any other bluetooth apps are not connected to the ELM327.
*PANDORA* - If you have Pandora on your phone and are unable to connect to your ELM device, try disabling Pandora and reconnect.
*Features* - If you don't see something in the app that you would like to see, shoot us an email request. We are currently working on the next version and want to know what you want that we are not yet giving you!
Each route or related information are stored automatically and easy to review.
Add the beep sound when the charge number change, you can enjoy this simulate function when you are not in a taxi.
Do you have any questions about the fare when you take a taxi? Let Taximeter help you for fare calculation.
Just three steps you can get the fare easily.
1. Before a ride, turn on GPS to get location and then turn on the program to press Start (Taxi diagram).
2. Check the name of country and city whether is correct, if it is correct. If it is correct, press start icon after boarding
3. Press settlement icon to get the reference fare from cloud database after arrival
The program for international version can be applied to many countries. Please turn on 2.5G or 3G (WCDMA/CDMA) mobile network on your phone first when starting the service.
The countries currently supported are as follows:
Singapore, Hong Kong, Macao, Taiwan, China, Japan, and Korea
Other countries will be an additional.
Important Note: The travelling distance is calculated by using GPS coordinates. In general, we understand that GPS positioning may sometimes need more than 1 minute, especially when your smartphone use the GPS functionality rarely. In such a case, the time of GPS positioning may be longer, please be patient and wait. Thanks for your understanding.
Before purchasing please check the compatibility with free version of OBD Car Doctor
- real-time engine and vehicle parameters: speed, rotation, temperature, pressure, lambda and multiple other sensors data supported by your car
- chart drawing for real-time data
- check engine light control: read and clear stored error codes and related freeze frame data
- allow real time parameters recording
- read, display, read multiple parameters simultaneously
- recording parameters in background mode
- view and sending recorded parameters traces
- GPS support
- Fuel Economy parameters (beta version)
- Upload to server (beta version) http://www.incardoc.com
- (new) store and share DTC data and General info
- (new) auto-start of last used command screen (use "Auto start of the last command" option in Configuration alone or in combination with "Connect BT at start")
- (new) console for advanced users experiments with OBD-II and adapter commands (use "Test"-"Console" option in Configuration to allow console screen)
- (new) Consumption fuel per time
Fuel Economy parameters now supported as beta version feature, please note that for correct calculation you may need to enter proper Engine displacement (in cubic cm) and volumetric efficiency (in %, the default is 80)
Diesel engines are not fully supported now, please contact developers if want to participate in Diesel values testing.
For files uploading do the following when your device connected to Internet:
- create account with Registration option in through the application (Menu-Configuration-Account) or with site option http://incardoc.com
- set your Login and Password in Account (Menu-Configuration-Account)
- upload your traces to server: open list of recorded traces at OBD Records page, long click on item, select "Send to service" in popup menu
- visit http://incardoc.com and login at Personal account page to view the traces.
Note!!! Requires ELM 327 or compatible Bluetooth Adapter.
Note!!! Avoid simultaneous running of multiple OBD reading applications, be sure that other applications are not keeping live OBD connection.
Please send your questions with email, as we can't answer in Play market comments.
You could help to improve the project by sending OBD-II details info related to your car. Fill in the car details with configuration screen and click send button in "General information" section. Thanks!
Drive around with your car and estimate what the cost would be if you owned a licenced taxi cab.
The New York Taxi Meter app will also tell you information about points of interest and useful information about taxis in the Big Apple.
- Skinable taxi meter which shows ride cost, extras, rate codes, speed, time elapsed, elapsed distance, gps strength.
- Many Points of Interest from all over New York with photos, description and web links.
- Real time notification for POIs that are close to you.
- Useful information and FAQ about taxis in New York, USA.
- The application works perfectly without the need of a working Internet connection
- Available in US and metric system
Check our website to find information on updates and other useful applications.
Experience the stable background operation as well as no gaps between recorded files on Android 4.1 or higher devices!
We recommend smartphones with Android 4.0 or higher, but most smartphones with Android 2.2 or higher are supported too. Before your purchase, please use the free version, CaroO Free Driving Recorder, in advance.
- New version of car-monitoring library with improved Diesel fuel economy estimation.
- Improve Bluetooth connection under multi BT device environment.
- Checking Google Play Service version and update notice for map display problem for some users.
- New option for over-speed driving alarm
- New option for disable confirmation pop-up while starting or stopping CaroO
- Fix for solving external SD problems on Kitkat (Android 4.4) devices
- Fix for video bit-rate decrease and video quality degradation on some new phones
- Fix for supporting Full HD video on the Full-HD devices with soft-key
- Fix for unreliable battery voltage on some cars
- Fix for unforced close of CaroO while pressing "detailed info" button.
- Fix for missing fuel economy information on some cars
- Fix for video recording fail on some phones
<<< Feature highlights>>>
- More dynamic UI providing Safe-Eco driving status
- Support more languages (French, Czech, Hungarian, Croatian, Russian, Spanish, Dutch, etc.)
- 640x480, 720x480 and 1280x720 resolution support for all capable devices (File Recording Mode)
- Full HD (1920x1080) resolution support for smartphones with HD display (File Recording Mode)
- Continuous recording mode support on Jelly Bean or higher devices
- SMI formatted trip data
- 180 degree reverse landscape mode support
- Focus and exposure control
- Wider range of event detection sensitivity as well as disable event detection
- Detailed information page with digital meter array format
- low battery voltage, high coolant temperature and malfunction indication function
- stable and faster Bluetooth communication
- Auto Start with connecting an OBD device
- Separate unit setting for distance, temperature, volume and weight
- Video share, archive (protect) on the list
- Two quick launcher buttons
- Emergency call and SMS
- More detailed trip information
- Life-time cumulative trip record
Language: English, Japanese, Korean, Czech, Hungarian, Russian, French, Romanian, Croatian, Spanish, Ducth
Tag: Smart Driving, Video Recorder, Vehicle Blackbox, GPS, OBD-II, Car Diagnosis, Car Monitoring, Android, ICS, Jelly Bean
More from developer
• Variable grid size
• Highlight cells in their correct position
• Display cell co-ordinates
• Rotate images
• Variable blank cell position
• Remembers puzzle state (even if the phone is turned off)
• Supports all screen densities and sizes
• No adverts
• !!! FREE !!!
Why tie your projects to one printer?
The goal of POS Print is to provide a WOPA (Write Once Print Anywhere) mobile, point-of-sale printing solution. POS Print prints documents, written in a simple ‘HTML like’ language, to a variety of popular Bluetooth mobile printers. The language supports images, bar codes and formatted text, e.g. bold, underline, rotated. The aim is to expand the list of supported printers and features as time and printer technology move forward.
POS Print currently supports the following printers:
• Citizen CMP-10
• Citizen CMP-20
• Citizen CMP-30
• Zebra MZ220
• Zebra MZ320
• Epson Mobilink TM-P60
• HTML e-mail printer (Email)
• Generic line printer (Text - limited support see guide)
See the user guide, http://www.planetcoops.com/apps/pos-print/posprint.pdf , for more information and FAQs.
See POSPrintExamples.zip, http://www.planetcoops.com/apps/pos-print/POSPrintExamples.zip , for an example project.
• Self-contained worldwide database of place names, mountain/hill peaks, castles, ruins, and monuments*
• Advanced filtering by distance, bearing and marker type
• Adjustable compass
• Imperial/metric units
• Search by name
• Map view
• Custom markers*
• User guide
• No adverts
* Cities, towns, and villages are included for free. Mountain/hill peaks, castles, ruins, monuments, custom markers, and the snapshot feature are available as an in-app purchase. There are more than 213,000 peaks, 13,000 castles, 16,000 ruins, and 19,000 monuments in ViewPoint’s database.
See developer's website for more information and user guide ( http://www.planetcoops.com/apps/viewpoint/ViewPoint.pdf ).
ViewPoint is currently 21 MB in size. We recommend you download and install ViewPoint only when you have Wi-Fi access.