Horrid. An embarrassment to the profession (I am myself an Android developer) and a black eye to the brand. Crashes right and left. Terrible UX. Because the device is not very useful without the app, the device is essentially useless to me. I'll be sticking my old Garmin watch under the cap for my swims. I would recommend against purchasing the Marlin product if you're an Android user.
Cannot update firmware using Android
Data is syncing but it not showing up in the app after my first swim. During my first swim the unit counted 75 meters inside a 25 meter length, Michael Phelps watch out my times are unreal. Audio is crystal clear, but if I can't see my data what's the point. Hope the GPS is significantly better.
Needs a lot of work, it crashed all the time in my S7. Data sync fails all the time. Firmware updates also fail frequently and I'm unable to see my workouts. At this time it looks like a very buggy development.
Limited features compared with iOS.
Still under development, but nice and practical interface.
- Create new course can now load an open water workout route overlay
- Support downloading training programs from TrainingPeaks
- Audio feedback can now be turned on/off
- Edit training program set list refresh bug
- Training program and Course list green tick display bug
- Laps per report increment bug on first press
- Sometimes not loading connection status when entering "Connect"
Truck GPS Navigation with paths for Truck, Van, RV, Caravan and Bus with Traffic
Free GPS Speedometer with analog and digital meter for your car,vehicle & bike.