- Todo offline
- Suporta os ofícios: Laudes, Horas Médias, Vésperas, Completas, Ofício das Leituras e Evangelho do dia
- Catequeses de JP II e Bento XVI sobre os Salmos e Cânticos.
This app includes all hours for all days, including the General Roman Calendar (Latin:Calendarium Romanum Generale) with the celebrations of saints and mysteries of the Lord. It is also possible to add new / personal saints (using texts for the common of saints).
All Texts local.
Questions and Corrections (mailto:email@example.com, so I can answer back. Bugreports alone are not helping much. Thanks.) Please write in german or english if possible.
Divine Office, Officium Divinum, Roman Breviary, Breviarium Romanum.
Stundenbuch, Stundengebet, Liturgia Horarum, Liturgy of the Hours, Livre d'heures, Breviary.
Book of Hours, BoH, Divine Office, Breviary Breviary, Liturgy of the Hours, Horarium, Livre d'heures, Roman breviary, Invitatory, Vespers, Compline, Nocturns, Matins, Lauds, Vigils, Ad Invitatorium, Ad Vigiliam, Ad Officium lectionis, Ad Laudes matutinas, Ad Tertiam, Ad Sextam, Ad Nonam, Ad Completorium.
Catholic Christian Prayer, Römisch-Katholisches Gebet- und Andachtsbuch für das Stundengebet.
*requires free Adobe AIR plugin*
This beautiful prayer application provides you with the comfort and inspiration of your patron Saint. The stunning stained glass image and soothing instrumental music of Ava Maria, invites you to stay connected to your faith with one tap.
With the ability to "Share-a-Prayer", you can send blessings on to friends and loved ones via email inside the app.
The beauty of this app is in its simplicity. It is easy for adults and children alike to find time for daily reflection and spiritual fulfillment.
The app includes the following Prayer:
"Heavenly Father, I pray for the firefighters and paramedics of our nation. Thank You for their courage, dedication, and commitment in serving all of the cities. I thank You for their bravery and willingness to sacrifice their own well-being and many times risk their own lives in the service of others. I pray for their protection. Keep them safe from harm and injury. Give them Your wisdom and guidance when faced with crucial decisions. Encourage and strengthen them mentally, physically, emotionally, and spiritually. Help them to overcome the stress and hardships that accompany their occupation. May Your blessings be upon their hones and families. Give their families peace, comfort, courage and strength to cope with the sacrifices that are required. I pray people everywhere would take time to pray for and personally give a word of encouragement and support to the rescue workers of their community. God, bless the rescue workers of the world. Amen."
In this hectic world, we often have too little time each day to pray or read inspirational bible verses and quotes.
This useful FREE app gives you short prayers, holy aspirations, and daily devotions to help you stay connected with our Dear Lord!
I hope this app will inspire you.
May this app be the compass to give you spiritual direction towards Jesus calling and prayer preaching.
This app gives you both Catholic and Christian short prayers to bring you inspiration. This app alerts you to holy saints for healing and gives you the blessings of strength and hope during hard times.
This app is to be used the the USA and all around the world by kids, teens, adults who can read and understand English apps. Download this cool app and use it offline, even if you read one vers a day.
Save your favorite daily prayers!
Share your favorite daily prayers via Email!
SMS your favorite daily prayers!
Paste your favorite daily prayers into Facebook or Twitter!
This app does not have live wallpapers or film media association, but it includes bible verses from the King James Version. Check it out today!
Live, Love, and Pray!
Morning and Evening devotions, for each morning and each evening, will guide you in a closer walk with God, by providing, each day, devotional thoughts upon rising and retiring.
Be inspired by God’s Word daily as you read Daily Scripture, a daily devotional based on Morning and Evening by Charles Spurgeon.
Charles Spurgeon was a British preacher who is known as the “Prince of Preachers”. In his lifetime, Spurgeon preached to around 10 million people and was a prolific author of many types of works including sermons, an autobiography, commentaries, books on prayer, devotionals, magazines, poetry, hymns and more. Many Christians have discovered Spurgeon’s messages to be among the best in Christian literature.
• Classic and timeless devotional content.
• Daily reminders to read your daily devotion.
• Listen to devotional content read by built-in voice synthesizer.
• Bookmarks, notes and comments.
• Share content through Facebook, Twitter and email.
• Read using different fonts, font size and in low-light environment.
• Track your reading progress.
• Ad-Supported free app.
App is optimized to run on both Android smartphones tablets with landscape mode support.
Follow @taptapstudio on Twitter.
Like us at facebook.com/taptapstudio and say Hi!
المؤلف: الدكتور عمر سليمان الأشقر
نبذة عن الكتاب
الجنة والنار" هو عنوان أحد كتب الدكتور "عمر سليمان الأشقر" وهو يحتوي على بابين الباب الأول فيه حديث عن النار تعرفها، عدد خزنتها من الملائكة وعظم خلقهم، وصف النار، مكانتها، وسعتها، ودكاتها، وأبوابها، ووقودها، وشدة حرها، وكلامها، وصفة خلقها، وتأثيرها على الدنيا وأهلها، وكثرة أهل النار، وهنا تم سوق عدد من النصوص الدالة على كثرة الهالكين فيها، وقلة الناجين والسر في ذلك، كما وتم التطرق هنا لموضوع النساء باعتبارهن أكثر أهل النار، كما وتم التعرض لطعام أهل النار ومشاربهم، وعذابهم.
وفي هذا الموضوع ساق المؤلف العدد من الصور التي تصور عذابهم، كما بين أن أهل النار متفاوتون في عذابهم في النار، ثم ذكر شيئاً من أنواع العذاب أعده الله لهم، ومنه الصهر، واللفح، والسحب، وتسويد الوجوه، وإنضاج الجلود، واندلاق الأمعاء، وإطلاع النار على أفئدتهم، كما ساق النصوص المبينة لقيودهم وأغلالهم وسلاسلهم ومطارقهم التي يعذبون بها...
أما الباب الثاني فخصصه للحديث عن الجنة معرفاً بها، وبسكانها المسلمين وبصفاتهم، وبخلودهم فيها، وفي مرحلة لاحقة تحدث عن صفة الجنة، مبيناً أبوابها، دراجاتها تربتها، أنهارها، عيونها، قصورها، نورها، ريحها، أشجارها وثمارها، وريحانها، أما نعيم أهل الجنة فأفرد له مبحث خاص، تحدث فيه عن تمتع أهل الجنة بأنواع الطعام والشراب.
كما تحدث عن فرشهم وخدمهم وسوقهم وآنية طعامهم وشرابهم، وعن اللباس الذي يلبسونه، والأماني التي يتمنونها، أزواج المؤمنين في الجنة، وأعمالهم التي استحقوا عنها الجنة، وفسر كيف برث أهل الجنة، وأعمالهم التي استحقوا عنها الجنة، وفسر كيف يرث أهل الجنة نصيب أهل النار في الجنة. وبين أن الضعفاء في الجنة أكثر من الأغنياء وأن الرجال أكثر فيها من النساء، وحقق القول في مسألة دخول أطفال المؤمنين وأطفال المشركين الجنة...
ومن المباحث التي تضمنها هذا الباب ذكر سادة أهل الجنة كهولاً وشبانا ونساء، وذكر العشرة المبشرين بالجنة، وذكر أسماء بعض من نص على أنه من الجنة، وختم البحث بذكر أن الجنة بذكر أن الجنة ليست ثمناً للعمل بل العمل سبب لدخول الجنة، ونيل الجنة إنما هو برحمة الله وفضله.
* Each prayer day jeweled with particular saint images
* Unique horizontal saints menu to choose from
* Auto selection of prayer based on current date of month
* Tween animation for text switching
* Pinch to zoom out & in.
~ An Initiative of Jesus Youth International in collaboration with EthicCoders
@CoverFlow Module - Courtesy Neil Davies (http://www.inter-fuser.com/)
If one is wondering what Jesus Youth Prayer is all about, then read on:
Prayer is a stepping out into the presence of the Divine, going beyond the here and now, but, at the same time, opening up the here and now to the grace and action of the Lord. The Divine Master spoke of the fine mixing of the two dimensions of the life of anyone committed to the Call. “Every scribe who has been trained for the kingdom of heaven is like a householder who brings out of his treasure what is new and what is old” (Mt. 13:52). The Jesus Youth Prayer combines the rich heritage of Christian prayer with the contemporary modes of spontaneity and Spirit-led dynamism
Our manner of prayer will surely determine the quality and style of our life. This is true of the individual, but more so of a movement. In the Jesus Youth Prayer there are very traditional as well as creative and dynamic elements. Entering into the serenity and depth of the time-tested traditional patterns of prayer will gradually form a person rooted in the spiritual heritage of the ages and ensure faithfulness to the little things of life (Mt. 25:21). At the same time the joyful spontaneity and a Spirit evoked lively participation will stir up a new zeal for the Lord and lead one to a creative commitment to the Kingdom. A wholesome prayer results in wholesome Christian life, balancing our commitment to the love of God and commitment to be present in the world today.
In the Jesus Youth movement there are prayer meetings which follow the Charismatic style of fully spontaneous leadership and participation, but in a small group gathering, in the meeting of a Jesus Youth Team or other fellowship gatherings, the Jesus Youth Prayer will be quite appropriate. For a person new to fellowship prayer, the present mode will be helpful for easy participation. On the other hand, for those experienced in participative prayer, the Jesus Youth Prayer will open up new depths of inner life and spiritual discipline.
The present prayer format inspired by the traditional patterns of community prayers in the Church has the following steps:
1. Introductory: The prayer begins with the sign of the cross and the community renews its participation in the life of the Trinity. This is followed by a short time of singing and spontaneous praising. 2. Psalter: The psalm is prayed alternating between two sections. This could be followed by a longer time of songs, free praise and lively spontaneous prayers. Its duration could depend on the time available and the occasion.
3. Word of God: A suitable passage from the Bible is read. A time of silent recollection for a few minutes could follow. 4. Reflection on the Word of God: Many could share their insights during this time. But in a more formal setting one person could be asked to share the reflection.
5. Response: A prayer of response using the meditations or prayers of a saint will surely lead us towards greater depth in spiritual life. 6. Intercession: The group, at this stage, spontaneously articulates various needs and all join in interceding for these intentions.
7. Conclusion: With the Lord’s Prayer and blessing the prayer comes to a close.
Have in your device the daily readings Missal of the Catholic Church and a Prayer Book.
Read the readings of new and old Testament, psalms and gospel of daily liturgy.
Included languages (Mass Readings):
- English (Calendar of United States Conference of Catholic Bishops)
- Spanish (Calendar of Conferencia Episcopal Española)
- Portuguese (Calendar of Conferência Nacional dos Bispos do Brasil)
- French (Roman Calendar)
Included languages (Prayer Book):
Administration of the Sacraments and Other Rites and Ceremonies of the Church
This book, "The book of common prayer, and administration of the sacraments, and other rites and cermonies of the church, according to the use of The Church of England, together with the Psalter or Psalms of David, pointed as they are to be sung or said in churches;", by Church of England, is a replication of a book originally published before 1900. It has been restored by human beings, page by page, so that you may enjoy it in a form as close to the original as possible.
The Table of Contents:
The Ratification of the Book of Common Prayer
Concerning the Service of the Church
The Calendar of the Church Year
The Daily Office
- Daily Morning Prayer: Rite One
- Daily Evening Prayer: Rite One
- Daily Morning Prayer: Rite Two
- Noonday Prayer
- Order of Worship for the Evening
- Daily Evening Prayer: Rite Two
- Daily Devotions for Individuals and Families
- Table of Suggested Canticles
The Great Litany
The Collects: Traditional
- Seasons of the Year
- Holy Days
- Common of Saints
- Various Occasions
The Collects: Contemporary
- Seasons of the Year
- Holy Days
- Common of Saints
- Various Occasions
Proper Liturgies for Special Days
- Ash Wednesday
- Palm Sunday
- Maundy Thursday
- Good Friday
- Holy Saturday
- The Great Vigil of Easter
- Concerning the Service
- Holy Baptism
The Holy Eucharist
- An Exhortation
- A Penitential Order: Rite One
- The Holy Eucharist: Rite One
- A Penitential Order: Rite Two
- The Holy Eucharist: Rite Two
- Prayers of the People
- Communion under Special Circumstances
- An Order for Celebrating the Holy Eucharist
- A Form of Commitment to Christian Service
- Celebration and Blessing of a Marriage
- The Blessing of a Civil Marriage
- An Order for Marriage
- Thanksgiving for the Birth or Adoption of a Child
- Reconciliation of a Penitent
- Ministration to the Sick
- Ministration at the Time of Death
- Burial of the Dead: Rite One
- Burial of the Dead: Rite Two
- An Order for Burial
- Ordination of a Bishop
- Ordination of a Priest
- Ordination of a Deacon
- Litany for Ordinations
- Celebration of a New Ministry
- Consecration of a Church or Chapel
The Psalter, or Psalms of David
Prayers and Thanksgivings
- Prayers for the World
- Prayers for the Church
- Prayers for National Life
- Prayers for the Social Order
- Prayers for the Natural Order
- Prayers for Family and Personal Life
- Other Prayers
An Outline of the Faith, or Catechism
- An Outline of the Faith
- Concerning the Catechism
Now this app should not be a substitute for any kind of spiritual consolation by a priest or those in need of personal absolution. I just wanted to make an app so that everyone could have these special prayers available in case they needed them.
Included are prayers to St. Jude, St. Anne, St. Joseph, and more. A couple of extra prayers are added in case you need them.
This app stores directly on your phone because when you really need these prayers do you want to wait on an internet connection?
Pray with conviction and dedication in our times of need. Pray when we can only despair and pray when we think we will know no greater joy.
Note: During the novena prayers, there are pauses in the audio so you can state your petition and intentions.
If you like this one, check out the other apps available from Crownof12stars.com. All I ask in return for this one is to throw an extra dollar in the plate at church, but send me an email if you really like it so I know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As always, Catholic apps for Catholics by a Catholic.
You can mark texts as "favorites" using long press on the list of psalms.
Οι Ψαλμοί του Δαυίδ, Ελληνική μετάφραση των Ο'. Περιλαμβάνει τους 151 ψαλμούς.
Επιτρέπει εγκατάσταση στη κάρτα μνήμης. Διαθέτει αναζήτηση. Διαθέτει λίστα "Αγαπημένων" (με παρατεταμένη πίεση στη λίστα των Ψαλμών).
PastoralCare provides easy-to-navigate rites and resources for the care of people in times of sickness and distress, joy and celebration. Psalms, Scripture readings, prayers, hymn texts, and commentaries are woven together and applied to more than 60 different situations to uplift and support God’s people. PastoralCare is the ideal app for all pastors, ministers, elders, and caregivers. The prayers, hymns, and readings in PastoralCare make this a perfect devotional app for everyone.
* 18 visitation rites
* 63 care resources in 8 categories
- At the time of birth
- Ministering to the sick
- At the time of death
- Times of spiritual distress
- Home and family
- Times of celebration
- Miscellaneous situations
* Scripture readings
* Psalms with optional chant marks and 8 music and audio tones for singing
* Complete church year calendar with readings and prayers for all Sundays and festivals
* 27 pastor’s prayers of preparation
* 19 seasonal proper prefaces
* 125 additional prayers, intercessions, and thanksgivings
* 171 best-loved hymns with complete texts
* Select hymns and liturgical texts in German and Spanish
* Dates for Sundays, feasts, and festivals generated according to the dynamic calendar
* 8 Psalm tones include music and audio of pipe organ accompaniment
* Bookmarking capabilities to organize your resources
* Add and review notes with phone number and address highlighting
* Easy to navigate
* Fully searchable
* Small, medium, and large font sizes
* Night reading mode
* Three-Year and One-Year Lectionaries included