Install the app and then log in using your mobile number as username and the password that has been provided to you by your employer or that was listed in your install SMS.
PLEASE TRY the fully functional Trial version that allows up to 10 scans so you can test if your scanner is supported before purchasing. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.accusoft.usbscannerfree
Convert your Android device to a document scanner. Use your USB scanner to scan single or multipage documents to PDF, JPEG, TIFF or BMP. Scan *directly* from Gmail, Evernote, Google Drive, Box, and many others. Share scanned documents directly through your normal share options such as Gmail, Skype, Evernote, Drive, Box, etc.
If you are buying a new scanner, we recommend the Plustek MobileOffice S400, as these drivers were provided by the manufacturer.
To scan while in Gmail, Evernote, Drive, etc, choose the option that would let you add from your camera or attach a file, and Accusoft USB Scanner will show up in the list of choices. Select Accusoft USB Scanner, scan and save, and the document will be uploaded/attached automatically to your email, note or document.
For scanning from selected scanner models Accusoft USB Scanner uses backend libraries provided by SANE (http://www.sane-project.org). The drivers are distributed under GNU General Public License, version 2 with some exceptions as outlined on the SANE website.
Added page rotate. Fixed resolution (DPI) in PDF and all image formats. Support for 8.5x14inch. Added delete current page. Improved Brother DSmobile 600. Default save location changed. Fixed some other bugs.
Many speed, memory and file system improvements.
Added Plustek OpticSlim M12 support.
Added 70+ Epson scanners
- Support following scanners: Fujitsu ScanSnap S1100, Canon imageFORMULA P-150, Brother DSMobile DS-600.
- Scanners calibration from Settings.
- Pinch zoom & pan.
- Resolution setting now snaps to multiples of 50 dpi.
- The displayed image will change to the latest scan.
- Thumbnails fixed on small displays.
- File name can be changed when Sharing.
The FB Live App is a powerful app that gives Truck Stop Owners the ability to update and promote their locations in real time. You can now create specials, report parking status and maintain current location information for thousands of drivers using the popular ‘Fuelbook’ driver app.
FB Live – Nearby Diesel Pricing, Parking Status, Create Real time Specials, Update Location Details
MicroStrategy Mobile enables organizations to build a wide variety of essential business apps that deliver transactional workflows, rich multimedia, and business intelligence content.
Design Tools - Drag-and-drop WYSIWYG app design experience, with no coding required.
Server Tools - Connecting to your existing ERP, CRM, databases, enterprise content management, and business intelligence systems.
Security Tools - User security, device security, data encryption, and integration with existing security systems.
Administration Tools - Easily maintain apps across their product life cycle.
Monitoring Tools - Track app usage
Explore the MicroStrategy Mobile App to see what's possible in your vertical. The MicroStrategy Mobile app connects to your MicroStrategy projects to instantly mobilize your app designs. Contact MicroStrategy to find out how to get started with free training, and use MicroStrategy to develop all of your business apps.
**Received ""Outstanding"" Product Viability Rating By Leading Analyst Firm in its Mobile BI Report
**Rated #1 out of 24 Mobile BI Vendors by Industry Analyst Howard Dresner.
**Rated #1 for Mobile Usage by BARC in the BI Survey 2012."
* Video Push: A paid add-on feature that allows you to push video from your mobile device’s camera directly into the XProtect system
* Control outputs and events, such as opening and closing doors and switching lights on or off
* View, define and create exports
* HTTPS support for secure connectivity
* View live video from one or multiple cameras
* Play back video recordings
* Digital pinch to zoom
* Control pan-tilt-zoom cameras
* Set up multiple servers and connect to cameras from different sites
* Take a snapshot of video and share it via MMS and email
* Connect via Wi-Fi, 3G and 4G
Supported XProtect versions and higher:
XProtect® Corporate 4
XProtect® Enterprise 8
XProtect® Professional 8
XProtect® Express 1
XProtect® Essential 2
XProtect® NVR 1
XProtect® Go 2
Users of Milestone Arcus video surveillance are also able to use Milestone Mobile (contact Milestone Arcus partners for details on the specific application functionality).
In order to connect and view cameras from your XProtect system, you must have the free Milestone Mobile server component installed and configured. If needed, the server component can be downloaded from the Milestone website at: www.milestonesys.com/mobile.
Our website also has more information about setup and configuration, a product demonstration video, getting started manual and frequently asked questions.
For your convenience Milestone Mobile includes a free demonstration server to explore the product features.
What you need is :
1. A Licensed Tally.ERP 9 with our "Add-on TCP" at your office.
2. This "FREE" tool registered on your Mobile or Tab.
After adding our specially customized "Add-on TCP" to Tally, it allows your user to upload "Key Reports" from your office without involving you, so that you can use it later at your convenience, no matter where ever you are.
A "FREE TRIAL TCP" is sent to all users who register with us from this tool. This 'tcp' will allow to upload "limited period transactions" from your office Tally.
However, to get daily transactions uploaded regularly, you may need to pay to get your tally customized with a "LIVE TCP", which will be supplied based on Tally Serial Number and Mobile Number for your Android device.
After installation, we recommend that you use "Demo" option to see the kind of reports provided and also use "FAQ" option to have answers of many of your questions.
Its a "wonder tool" for anyone who is an Owner, CEO, Director or Key Executive in any business, because it will :
- keep you "in touch" with important business transactions happening at your office even while you are on move
- enhance your efficiency
- improve decision making
- save your valuable Time
It will provide important reports like :
- a Daily Dashboard
- your Daily Sales Register
- all your Cash and Bank balances
- debtor group wise Outstanding Receivable report
You may order separately to get your special kind of reports which can be added at some extra cost.
Our AIM is to simply enhance Happiness of all Licensed Tally users.
Keywords : Tally, ERP Solutions, Accounting Software Reporting, Key Reports, Tally on Mobile, Tally on android
Android App for Tally, Mobile Tally, Tally reporter, Tally Viewer.
Take your IT network, tickets and users with you wherever you go! With Spiceworks Mobile, Spiceworks users have the info they need to do their IT jobs – at their fingertips. See devices, work tickets, access user info, read IT discussions, and more.
Used by over 1 million IT pros worldwide, Spiceworks free IT management app & online community simplifies “everything IT” about the IT workday. From network inventory, monitoring & mapping to help desk, vendor ratings & reviews and more, Spiceworks delivers everything an IT pro needs to get their daily grind done. All for free.
Spiceworks Mobile for IT Pros.
VIEW YOUR NETWORK INVENTORY & ISSUES
- See all the hardware & software on your network
- Identify if any issues exist with your assets
- Open a ticket for any assets that need attention
RUN YOUR HELP DESK & TEND TO YOUR TICKETS
- See and respond to all of your trouble tickets
- Create new tickets, close and re-open existing ones
- Add and edit ticket description and details
- Assign tickets and set priorities, due date & more
GET A FULL PICTURE OF YOUR END-USERS
- Quickly get contact info for your end users
- View and update important user details (Active Directory)
- Take and upload pictures of users to their profiles
DISCUSS IT TOPICS WITH OTHER IT PROS
- See the day’s most popular IT discussions
- Talk-shop with and get advice from other IT pros
- Track the IT-topics you care about the most
Get Started in 2 Easy Steps:
1) Get the latest version of Spiceworks' desktop app: http://www.spiceworks.com/
2) Come on back here & install Spiceworks Mobile
..and you’ll be off-and-running and able to take your network, tickets, community and users with you!
We require several permissions on your Android device to operate properly. Here is the list and why we need them.
full Internet access - your Spiceworks installation and the Spiceworks community are accessed through the internet.
read phone state and identity - from the people view, when making a call, we need to know if the phone is busy already.
retrieve running applications - lets us verify if a task has already been started so we have only one instance of activity at a time, and also lets us restart if we run into an unexpected issue.
Because the pressure to keep up with your business doesn’t stop when you are away from your office computer, the FleetMatics Mobile App allows you to access key information about your fleet. This anytime access to real-time data gives you full functionality and allows you to stay in touch with each vehicle’s performance, compare it with your benchmarks, receive alerts, investigate incidents in the field, and, if necessary, send the nearest technician to an urgent job. Now you can run your team as smoothly from your smartphone as you do from the office, whether you’re in the field, in meetings, or at the airport.
• Android native app gives you full functionality, not just mobile web browsing.
• Quickly locate any driver in your mobile workforce or find the nearest technician to an urgent job
• Stay in touch with performance against your benchmarks with Dashboard metrics and Scorecards
• Receive real-time activity alerts and notifications on your phone
• Drill down into Route Replay to investigate incidents in the field
• Create a new Point of Interest (POI) from anywhere
Please Note: You must be a FleetMatics customer to use this app. Not a FleetMatics customer yet? Contact us to find out more. US: 866-844-2235, England: 0800-975-4566, Scotland: 0141-354-1770, Ireland: 01-499-6200.
1. HKTDC Research – view over 50,000 articles, ranging from market trends and industry outlook to business news and trade regulations
2. Marketplace – source from 120,000 quality suppliers around the world
3. Exhibitions & Conferences – browse the HKTDC trade fairs and events list
4. Product Magazines – 20+titles of product magazine plus dozen of supplements covering a wide spectrum of product categories
5. Video – view professionally produced video for industry and market updates
6. HKTDC Services – see highlights of major HKTDC services
This app is available in English, Traditional Chinese繁體中文and Simplified Chinese简体中文.
Established in 1966, the Hong Kong Trade Development Council (HKTDC) is a statutory organisation with a mission to create business opportunities for Hong Kong companies. We are the international marketing arm for Hong Kong-based traders, manufacturers and service providers. With more than 40 global offices, including 11 in the Chinese mainland, the HKTDC promotes Hong Kong as a platform for doing business with China and throughout Asia.
The HKTDC connects millions of international buyers and sellers through a variety of integrated services, namely its trade fairs, online marketplace and product magazines.
Please visit www.hktdc.com for more details.
SonicWALL® Mobile Connect™ provides users full network-level access to corporate and academic resources over encrypted SSL VPN connections. The client provides anytime, anywhere access to critical applications such as email, virtual desktop sessions and other Android applications.
SonicWALL Mobile Connect is a free app, but requires a concurrent user license on one of the following SonicWALL solutions in order to function properly:
• SonicWALL Aventail E-Class Secure Remote Access (SRA) appliances running 10.5.4 or higher.
• SonicWALL SRA appliances running 5.5 or higher.
• SonicWALL Next-Generation Firewall appliances including the TZ, NSA, E-Class NSA running SonicOS 18.104.22.168 or higher.
For more information on SonicWALL SSL VPN and Next-Generation Firewall solutions, please visit www.sonicwall.com.
Download the FREE Adobe Connect Mobile application, which brings nearly all capabilities from the desktop to your mobile device, enabling you to drive collaboration and training directly from your Android tablet or smartphone.
Fully drive collaboration and training without being tied to your desk. Confidently share presentations, documents and multimedia content from your library in the cloud, as well as photos in your photo library, and ensure that all fonts, animations and imagery appear as expected. Annotate and whiteboard more effectively, using just your fingertip on top of your content. Drive attendance to your webinars with convenient mobile access. Deliver mobile learning and track progress with the Adobe Connect Learning Management System or an integrated system of record.
Don't have an Adobe Connect Account?
Adobe Connect Mobile lets you join meetings run by anyone with an Adobe Connect account. If you want to run your own meetings for others to join from their computers or mobile devices, sign up for a FREE 30 day trial here: http://www.adobe.com/go/try_adobeconnect
• Advance slides and animations (capability available to both Presenters and Hosts) (B)
• Start and end meetings (B)
• Converse via telephone conference (if available) or VoIP (B)
• Invite others to the meeting
• Start, stop and manage meeting audio (B)
• Start and stop recordings
• Accept or deny guests from entering meetings (B)
• Enable or disable participant’s ability to broadcast their cameras and audio (VoIP) (B)
• Multi-point video conferencing; 2 live cameras, and unlimited cameras cycled through live / paused feeds (B)
• Promote or demote user roles to and from Host, Presenter, and Participant (B)
• Remove users from meetings (B)
• Control all active pods (B)
• Switch between layouts in the meeting room
• Share content from share history (B)
• Share content from Adobe Connect content library
• Share content from local device photo library
• Start and stop content and screen sharing (B)
• Use drawing tools (pencil, highlighter, shapes) on whiteboard and on top of shared files
• Create and edit content in the Notes pod (B)
• View all activity happening in the meeting at once (B)
• View meeting background imagery, enabling personalization and branding (B)
• Focus on an activity to enter input in Public Chat, Private Chat, and Polls (B)
• Use emoticons: Raise Hand, Agree / Disagree (B)
• Use additional emoticons: Speak Louder / Speak Softer, Speed Up / Slow Down, Laughter, Applause
• Stepped away indication appears when multi-tasking away from app
• Device phone number detected and populated when joining audio (N America phone prefixes only)
• Participate in breakout rooms
• Share, control, and interact with Adobe Presenter presentations ('Content') and quizzes within Meetings, Virtual Classrooms, and Seminars (B)
• Control and interact with Adobe Presenter Courses ('Courses') and quizzes, including interaction tracking and quiz scoring to the Training system, from Virtual Classrooms (B)
• Connect via WiFi, 3G or 4G connection (B)
Note - Some features are available on tablets only. A “(B)” beside the feature indicates availability on both smartphones and tablets.
Software: Android 2.3.4 (or later)
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (10.1)
• Samsung Galaxy S3/S4
• Google Nexus 7
• Motorola Atrix
• Motorola Xoom
• Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX
NOTE: To enable this application your employer must have Kronos Workforce Central® server software configured for Kronos Mobile. Contact your system administrator for details.
Be More Productive
The Workforce Mobile™ application improves labor management productivity by making it easier for managers and employees to be instantly engaged and to complete simple administrative tasks. Now managers and employees have flexibility in how they interact with each other with anytime, anyplace, instant connection to the Kronos Workforce Central® suite.
Workforce Mobile™ Manager allows managers to use their mobile device to resolve exceptions as they happen, as well as enable rapid responses to employee requests. Managers have direct insight into the information they need to manage the presence of the workforce, such as approving timecards and granting time-off requests.
Workforce Mobile™ Employee provides employees with the ability to quickly and easily review information such as schedules and timecards. They can request time off, approve their timecard, and punch-in and out from the field.