MiniMate® is mobile solution for package ServQuest®. ServQuest® is Prism’s route management and direct store delivery solution. ServQuest® is consists of a comprehensive, sophisticated, and intuitive desktop software package. As an electronic route book, it has the ability to schedule for route sales, delivery, pre-order, and service. It offers both recurring schedules as well as “will call” emergency dispatch. ServQuest® provides a delivery/service profile for every customer address, supports customer service agents to increase each sale, troubleshoots for potential equipment problems, and provides superior customer service with or without automated scheduling. After installation, you need to have configuration settings. Call Prism for assistance 516-944-5920
Find USPS® Locations when you need to get to a Post Office™, Self-Service Kiosk (APC®) or collection box with an easy-to-filter locator. The USPS Mobile app uses your device’s GPS and map features to show your closest options, along with their Regular Hours, Special Hours and Last Collection Times, and provide mapped results with driving, walking, or transit directions.
Look up a ZIP Code™ for any U.S. address.
Calculate a Price to determine how much postage you will need when you ship a letter, card, large envelope, or package (limitations apply). Now you can choose retail or online pricing, add any extra services you need, and view the total, too.
Use the USPS Tracking™ tool to check the status of shipments sent using Priority Mail Express™, Certified Mail®, and certain other delivery services. You can give your shipment a nickname and save it in the app to easily keep tabs on your items.
Schedule a next-day pickup and have your Letter Carrier pick up Priority Mail®, Priority Mail Express™, Global Express Guaranteed®, or Merchandise Returns shipments from your home or office during regular mail delivery.
Request Hold Mail Service while you’re away, and we’ll keep your mail at your local Post Office™ until you return.
Scan the barcode on shipping labels with your phone’s camera. The app recognizes the shipment and stores the label number, so you can stay on top of its status.
U.S. Postal Service® Web Site
Detects the activity of the following types of spy equipment:
1. Active GSM Interceptor with A 5.x decoder that can intercept incoming and outgoing GSM calls and sms with any type of encryption in real time. They work with moving and stationary objects and provide talks and real-time data, analyse received data, capture IMSI/IMEI and perform selective suppression of GSM traffic in a given area.
2. 3G IMSI/IMEI/TMSI Catcher is designed to impact on the target phone to make it switch to GSM, to be able to intercept data from this phone with passive interceptors.
3. Blocker of the selected cell phones (Mobile phone firewall), for selective or mass suppression of GSM/UMTS targets. Based on the active base station, the mobile phone firewall allows authorized GSM/UMTS subscribers to use their phones as usual, receive calls, call, send and receive sms and so on, at the same time unauthorized phones in the vicinity of the systems do not have cellular service available.
4. GSM IMSI/IMEI/TMSI Catcher is designed to detect the presence of GSM-telephones in the region of interest. The whole system is based on a laptop and compact mini-BTS and is an active system, and thus, it makes GSM phones in its vicinity to register for it.
And the like.
The application was developed in consultation with technical experts of cellular operators, who have moral suasion on the right of each of us to privacy, prohibition of all forms of arbitrary interference with privacy by the government and protection against such interference by third parties.
Making every sale possible.
Use Chase Mobile Checkout to accept payments on the go, anywhere in the U.S., at any time. When you’re a customer of Chase Paymentech with Chase Mobile Checkout, our card reader and a supported mobile device, you are ready to begin accepting credit card payments on the go.
EXTEND YOUR BUSINESS
• Be ready to take your customers’ payments when and where they are ready.
• Take your business with you. Be able to process payments and view your Reporting Dashboard when you are away from your office, computer or credit card terminal.
• Allow additional employees to accept credit card payments on their smartphones and tablets.
STREAMLINE YOUR BUSINESS
• Create a product catalog for easy checkout and itemized receipt.
• Take advantage of live, U.S.-based, 24/7 telephone customer support.
• Have one payment processing relationship: Single statement, centralized reporting and one number to call for any issues.
• Customize your employees’ access.
MAKE IT EASY FOR YOUR CUSTOMERS
• Conduct faster transactions. If your customers are waiting in line, add an additional payment acceptance terminal with your mobile device.
• Bring the transaction to your customer. Allow your customers to pay anywhere in your store. Allow customers to pay for deliveries at the time of receipt.
• Send customers digital receipts using their email address or mobile phone number.
PROTECT YOUR CUSTOMERS AND YOUR BUSINESS
• Credit card information is encrypted at the time of the card swipe and during transmission and processing.
• Geo-location features allow you to determine the exact location of the transaction, which helps with dispute settlement. Location map is printed on receipt.
• Capture your customer’s signature on screen.
TAKE YOUR BUSINESS WITH YOU
• Easier reconciliation. Be able to view your entire Chase Paymentech account from your phone or tablet.
• Search for individual transactions and review account activity.
• Process refunds and voids.
To process transactions, you must have a merchant account with Chase Paymentech, install the Chase Mobile Checkout app and have the Chase Mobile Checkout card reader attached to your mobile device.
There is no charge to download this app, but depending on your merchant service account terms, there may be charges associated with the purchase and shipment of the card reader. When using the app, message and data rates may apply. Such rates include, but are not limited to, those from your communications service provider. In addition, all applicable processing fees outlined in the merchant services contract with Chase Paymentech will be assessed for all transactions initiated through the app.
Transaction processing may be interrupted for various reasons, including service outages affecting your phone, wireless or Internet provider, technology failures, and system capacity limitations.
The Prime Step App Features:
-Quick Call Feature
-Car Finder With Meter Minder
-Social Media Interrogation
-Hours and Directions
-and much more
Timesheet Mobile is the preferred employee timekeeping and location tracking solution for Builders, Contractors, Healthcare, Security, Transportation, Event Planners, and all Trades with Mobile Employees.
Time and Location Tracking:
Punch in and out with the click of a button.
Log time against Jobs & Tasks.
Add Jobsite Notes.
Captures Employee GPS coordinates when they Punch in and out.
Timesheets and Reports via Web Based Account:
Excel Reports detailing Employee shifts and labor hours.
Excel Reports detailing labor hours per Job.
Import Timesheets to Quickbooks for fast Payroll and Customer Invoices
More report and import options available (contact us).
NOTE: REQUIRES SUBSCRIPTION TO WEB BASED SOFTWARE. Visit www.timesheetmobile.com to get free trial.
To use this application, your employer must have a corresponding Timesheet Mobile™ subscription configured for usewith our Timesheet Mobile Apps. Contact your employer for details.
- This application is for firefighters that displays computer aided dispatch data downloaded from their respective Emergency Reporting accounts only.
- With Dispatch Alert, you can stay connected to incidents happening in your community even when you're away from the station.
- Get quick notifications and updates about the calls your station is responding to right on your Phone or Tablet.*
- Review Calls in the last 24 hours.
- You can easily view the call times and locations, and event narratives. You can even view the location on Google Maps!
- Dispatch Alert is be FREE for all Emergency Reporting customers!
(CAD link needed for any data to be displayed within the Dispatch Alert app)
[!] Important Note: [!]
Your agency must have both an account with Emergency Reporting AND a CAD link in order for this app to function.
CAD System Compatibility
Emergency Reporting can integrate with any CAD system.
- If your vendor isn't listed below, email us and we'll work out a plan to get your dispatch center on board.
Computer Information Systems (CIS)
Enroute Emergency Systems (INFOR)
Information Technologies (ITI)
Integrated Computer Systems (ICS)
Keystone Public Safety
* CAD vendors push their information to Emergency Reporting in different formats and at different times. Dispatch Alert pushes notifications to you as soon as the information comes to our system. As a result, some users won't see their calls in real-time.
We can help you manage sales, job dispatch, billing and mobile timecards for your employees. Locqus works on all your mobile devices in the field. Also, access even more reports, dashboards and complete accounting from your desktop or laptop (visit my.locqus.com for the desktop version). Use your same username and password to log in to your desktop or laptop as you use on your mobile device.
Features in our complete back-office platform include:
• Driver En Route notifications give your customers a map and view of your driver arrival time
• Complete Accounting - Create Quotes & Invoices
• Take Credit Card and Debit Card Payments
• Create and Schedule Job dispatch for your fleet
• Payroll / Mobile Timecards
• Geo-location of smartphones
• Sync customers, invoices and inventory with Intuit Quickbooks
• Vehicle Tracking with add-on Vehicle Trackers using the OBD port
• Store pictures and Digital signatures of job completion
• Process work orders
• Job Clocks - Project Billing - Time and Materials Billing
• …and more features arriving all the time!
Locqus is free, easy to use and includes great support via our experienced customer service. Why pay for expensive field service management solutions from Toa, ServiceMax, Xora / ClickSoftware, Oracle Field Service or Intuit Field Service & Quickbooks when you can have the most complete set of back-office tools for free.
Call us toll-free to help setup your company for free: 800-647-1951 or visit http://locqus.com
Fleet Management and Field Service Management have never been easier!
Use Splashtop for free to access your computer on the local network with best-in-class video streaming performance. Get full access to ALL of your applications, documents, emails, full browser with Flash and Java support, and games. Also get full access to your entire media library and documents. And more!
To access your computer from across the Internet, subscribe to Anywhere Access Pack via In-App Purchase.
Over 15 million users are enjoying Splashtop today, and you should too!
You may access up to 5 computers via your Splashtop Account.
Splashtop Personal is for non-commercial use only, i.e. use it to access your personal computers for non-work related purposes.
For commercial use in a professional environment, please use Splashtop Business which is designed for the workplace offering enhanced manageability, security, and compliance (www.splashtop.com/business).
WITH SPLASHTOP PERSONAL, YOU CAN:
* Use your Android device to access all of the programs and files on your computer with 100% compatibility, including all PC/Mac applications
* Use your full desktop browser with Flash and Java support, with all of your bookmarks and your favorite plug-ins
* Enjoy the full video and music libraries that are playable only on your computer, whatever formats they’re in
* Play all the 3D games and all the Flash games
Optional In-App Subscriptions:
Get Anywhere Access Pack to access your computer from across the Internet, via our global network of secure, high-performance servers:
- Access reliably across Internet over 3G/4G , from behind firewalls, etc.
- Optimized streaming performance under varying network conditions over Wi-Fi and 3G
- Fully secured via SSL with 256-bit AES encryption
- Subscribe monthly for $1.99 or annually for $16.99
Get Productivity Pack, which includes Configurable Shortcuts & Gamepad and Whiteboard:
- Control your Windows and Mac apps and games easily with on-screen shortcuts mapped to your most commonly used functions. Use the built-in profiles for popular apps or create your own.
- Annotate over any live remote desktop screen. Great for presentations and classroom instruction.
- Subscribe monthly for $1.99 or annually for $16.99
* Windows 8, 7, Vista, and XP, Mac OS X 10.6+ or Linux (Ubuntu 12.04).
* A computer with dual-core CPU is strongly recommended for best performance.
* Internet connection is needed to use this app.
* Productivity Pack is available for Android tablet only
TRUCKERS: Help us build a great free trucking app.
CDL Warrior is a FREE trucking app, with an hours of service tracker and DOT compliant electronic logbook (elog) and North American truck parking atlas. We are building the best free trucking app for professional CDL truck drivers.
Over 15,000 locations with truck parking in North America. Major truck stops, independent truck stop chains, hotels with truck parking (and room rate discounts), rest stops, scales, Walmart. We are constantly updating the list of truck stops and locations.
DOCUMENT AND IMAGE SCAN
Keep all your documents organized on the road and send via email through CDL Warrior. Scan Bills of Lading, Proof of Delivery, Fuel receipts, toll tickets and other documents. Also, take and save images in the app and keep organized.
CDL WARRIOR HELPS TRUCKERS
CDL Warrior helps truckers track how much time they have left to run. Truckers can easily change their duty status and track how many driving and on-duty hours remain in the day.
CDL WARRIOR IS COMPLIANT
For truck drivers and fleets that want an alternative to paper log books, CDL Warrior is compliant with FMCSA and DOT regulations (49 CFR 395.8). CDL Warrior is not an EOBR / ELD, but is an electronic logbook (elog) and a way for truck drivers to eliminate paperwork, reduce violations and save time on the road. The FMCSA recently confirmed that electronic logbooks (elogs) like CDL Warrior are compliant: http://www.fmcsa.dot.gov/regulations/rulemaking/2014-15951
CDL WARRIOR IS EASY
CDL Warrior is an electronic logbook (elog)… a 'paper logbook' on a smartphone. Easily make status changes, edit, and sign driver logs. Finally, trucker tools designed to make life easier on the road!
CDL WARRIOR LETS YOU PRINT AND EMAIL DRIVER LOGS
The app allows you to print driver logs to any wi-fi / Bluetooth capable printer and send driver log book via your own email account.
CDL WARRIOR IS FOR TRUCKERS- TAKE BACK YOUR TIME!
CDL Warrior is a free trucking app developed by trucking industry veterans with the input of owner-operator drivers, company drivers, private fleet drivers and fleet owners. This free trucking app, and additional trucker tools we have planned, will help drivers take back their time on the road.
- Truck parking atlas with over 15,000 locations with truck parking
- Document scanner and image organizer
- Hours of Service time tracking
- FMCSA Compliant electronic logbook (elog)
- Sign, print and email driver logbooks from the road
- Trip Manager (In this version, this is only for drivers who are testing for their fleets)
- Map and Messaging are features are disabled on this release but will be on future release
- Additional trucker tools will be in upcoming releases
To learn more about the CDL Warrior Trucker Tools app and driver logbook solutions, go to: www.cdlwarrior.com
ITS Trucker allow you to:
• Search for loads
• Post your truck with the click of a button
• Save your favorite searches
• Store preferences on your user profile
• Get loads to anywhere from your current location
• Get load details
• “Get Me Home” button quickly displays loads to get you back to your home base
• CreditStop Broker with Days-to-Pay information is available as a value-added tool
ITS Trucker is compatible with most Android smartphones.
Already an Truckstop.com member? Download the app and simply login with your account credentials for instant access.
Not an Truckstop.com member? Contact Truckstop.com to sign up and get access to the transportation industry’s largest load board and start moving more freight today!
• All users must have an active Truckstop.com subscription
• All users must agree to the Truckstop.com Terms and Conditions
• You agree that you will not use ITS Trucker while driving a vehicle
• Continued use of GPS running in the background may dramatically decrease battery life
© 2015 Truckstop.com. All rights reserved. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.