PRISM Live Studio helps you shoot and edit colorful live broadcasts, videos, and photos using various effects. Add fun stickers, videos, images, and music to create your own special video.
• Select shooting mode
Choose LIVE (Live video / Live game / Video live) , VIDEO, or PHOTO mode and to start a spontaneous live broadcast or film a unique recorded video.
• Login-based account linkage
Login to one account and easily link to YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Twitch, Trovo and Nimo TV.
• Screencast / Screen mirror / Screen stream / Game live / Game stream
Stream and share your mobile screen or mobile game with viewers. Select various options available for screen casting and game streaming.
• Chat with viewers in real time
Use the PRISM chat widget to read and chat real time and create a special live together with your viewers.
• Media overlay
Add photos, videos, and music to your broadcast with My Studio and share the experience with your viewers.
• Web widget
Enter a URL to overlay a website during a broadcast in the way that you want. Try using this with the donation widget.
• CONNECT mode through PRISM PC app
Scan the QR code to easily connect your PRISM mobile app's camera to PRISM Windows app and use it as a video and audio source.
• Beauty effects
The beauty feature automatically recognizes your face and helps you look better in a natural way.
• Camera effects
Spice things up with various effects like unique masks, background filters to change the mood, touch filters to show reactions, and stylish filters.
• Animated text effects
Add simple text overlays or choose an animated theme from Title, Social, Caption, and Element to decorate your live stream.
• Add background music
Choose a stylish background music from Playful, Sentimental, Action, Beatdrop, Retro themes that are provided for free.
• Camera Pro
Create vibrant videos with manual focus, manual exposure, and other professional camera options.
• Chroma Key
Use the Chroma Key feature, a first among mobile live stream apps, to shoot more creative videos.
• Editing and sharing during a live streaming
Edit your live stream's title or information during a broadcast, and share your live URL in real time.
• High-definition 1080p 60fps live streaming
High-definition 1080p 60fps live stream options are available. (Supported range may vary depending on device and app environment.)
• Stream to multiple channels simultaneously
Stream a broadcast to multiple platforms simultaneously without adding other networks.
• Background streaming
The app helps you to continue your live stream without transmission errors even when you receive a call or text during a broadcast.
• My page
Check your live stream history, links, and VIDEO editing drafts.
• All features provided for free
All features of PRISM Live Studio are free, and even the watermark can be removed easily in settings.
• Camera: Shoot a live stream or record for VOD.
• Mic: Record audio while shooting a video.
• Storage: Device storage may be used to save recorded videos and live streams, or to load stored videos.
• Notification: Permission required for the indication of information related to Live Streaming.
• Website: https://prismlive.com
• Contact: email@example.com
• Medium: https://medium.com/prismlivestudio