Come and join your translating partner, Papago!
Whenever you need translations during your travels, business trips, or while studying, just bring Papago, a smart parrot who can translate 11 languages, with you.
▶ What does ‘Papago’ mean?
In Esperanto, Papago refers to a parrot, which is a bird with language abilities.
11 languages are supported in Papago: Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese (Simplified/Traditional), Spanish, French, Vietnamese, Thai, Indonesian and Russian.
▶ Main features
1) Text Translation
Real-time translation of phrases
2) Voice Translation
Real-time translation of voice
3) Conversation Translation
Simultaneous speaking in each other’s language when talking one-on-one with a foreigner
4) Image Translation
When you can’t enter text, just take a picture of it and highlight it with your finger for real-time translation
Dictionary information provided for you to check more meanings
Basic expressions available without the need of network connection
Be confident anytime, anywhere with your translating partner, Papago!
▶ Required app permissions:
• Microphone : allows voice/conversation translation.
• Camera : allows image translation.
• Save : saves pictures taken and allows translating of images saved in the device.
▶ Optional app permissions (you can use the app even without allowing this permission):
• Location : Better translation results are provided based on location information.
※ Available for Android 4.2 and up only.
※ Available on PC and mobile. http://papago.naver.com
※ For app-related issues and errors: https://goo.gl/9LZLRe
※ Notice for below Android OS 6.0:
- OS does not support for selecting each of the permissions. If your device supports Android 6.0 and up, upgrade your software, delete the existing app and install it again.
Developer Contact No.:
178-1, Green Factory, Jeongja-dong, Bundang-gu, Seongnam-si, Gyeonggi-do, Seoul