Come and join your translating partner, Papago!
Whenever you need translations during your travels, business trips, or while studying, just bring Papago, a smart parrot who can translate 10 languages, with you.
▶ What does ‘Papago’ mean?
In Esperanto, Papago refers to a parrot, which is a bird with language abilities.
10 languages are supported in Papago: Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese (Simplified/Traditional), Spanish, French, Vietnamese, Thai and Indonesian.
▶ Main features
1) Text Translation
Real-time translation of phrases
2) Voice Translation
Real-time translation of voice
3) Conversation Translation
Simultaneous speaking in each other’s language when talking one-on-one with a foreigner
4) Image Translation
When you can’t enter text, just take a picture of it and highlight it with your finger for real-time translation
Dictionary information provided for you to check more meanings
Basic expressions available without the need of network connection
7) Favorites and #Tags
You can save frequently used translations in Favorites and list them by #Tags
Be confident anytime, anywhere with your translating partner, Papago!
▶ Required app permissions:
· Microphone : allows voice/conversation translation.
· Camera : allows image translation.
· Save : saves pictures taken and allows translating of images saved in the device.
▶ Optional app permissions (you can use the app even without allowing this permission):
· Location : uses your location information for recommending translations near you.
※ Available for Android 4.2 and up only.
※ Available on PC and mobile. http://papago.naver.com
※ For app-related issues and errors: https://goo.gl/9LZLRe
※ Notice for below Android OS 6.0:
- OS does not support for selecting each of the permissions. If your device supports Android 6.0 and up, upgrade your software, delete the existing app and install it again.