Other than a long wait for cashback to go from tracked to confirmed, App is great.
App search is not working says oops. Any idea's?
App isn't tracking any click through/purchase at all. Can't submit any untracked claim because my account insists I have no click throughs to select. Quidco used to be so much better than this...
Good app but since the update nothing works.. I keep getting the "Oops something went wrong" error message. Currently using a s8+ so I don't think compatability is the issue. Also I have been waiting 2months for the cashback and all it comes under is 'tracked'. I have gone for the 'premium' quidco service which I believe should speed up waiting times. Getting dubious whether or not I will get it but oh well.
Love the app, but it is not loading the Home screen, I get an Oops message and Account screen opens, but my details fail to populate in the screen. This may be due to me running Android 8 preview 3 on my Nexus 6P
Give us the option to not use chrome custom tabs, they don't seem to track all the time, and google keyboard often wont open in them so makes the whole thing useless
Our latest update improves usability for members new and old.
- Earn referral bonuses via the app when you share Quidco with your friends and family.
- Our tutorial video is now available to watch in our Support section.
- View full search history.
- Learn more about every tracked purchase in Activity.
- Finally, when a retailer offers multiple rates, you’ll be able to take advantage of them, even if you shop through their app.
- Lots of little performance improvements.