THE UK’S NUMBER ONE CASHBACK WEBSITE & APP
Download the brand new Quidco app today to start earning cashback every time you shop.
Quidco partners with over 4,500 retailers, including all your online, app and High Street favourites, to help you earn hundreds of pounds every year.
· Earn cashback on the go at 4,500+ retailers
· Browse offers quickly by brand & category
· Access personalised special offers, flash sales & more
· Review all account activity on the go
· Easy one-tap withdrawals to your bank or PayPal account
· Boost earnings on withdrawal by up to 10% with M&S, Amazon, Debenhams & more
· Earn bonus cashback when you refer friends and family
Whatever you’re looking to buy we’re sure we’ve a deal with your name on it.
We offer cashback on everything from supermarket essentials to family holidays, up-to-the-minute fashion to high-tech gadgets, TV and broadband subscriptions to everyday utility services. You can even earn on your next takeaway!
We work with all your favourite brands including, Marks and Spencer, B&Q, Tesco, Amazon.co.uk, Debenhams, Just Eat, Hungryhouse, Expedia, Boots, Argos, BT, the Body Shop, ASOS, Waterstones, Sky and thousands more...
Over 7 million people in the UK have joined us since we launched in 2005 with our average active member pocketing around £280 every 12 months!
- Daily Mail (January 2016) – "Getting paid to shop sounds like the ultimate prize. Usually, if something sounds too good to be true, it probably is. But it really is possible to earn as you spend — using cashback websites like Quidco."
- The Sun (July 2017) – “I had no idea just how many companies do cashback and how much it can be. Almost all retailers are there plus banks, insurers, energy firms and hotels.”
- Also featured by the BBC, The Guardian, The Telegraph, The Independent, Metro, The Times, Daily Mail, The Sunday Times, The FT, ITV, The Observer and many more.
QUIDCO ACCOLADES AND ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS:
- Voted the UK’s number one cashback website in 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 at the Consumer Moneyfacts awards.
- Regulated and authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority.