Games online at the same time can monitor the network at any time the total flow, the flow rate.
Supports all Mobile, China Unicom, telecommunications operators, traffic can monitor!
C Network (CDMA1X, EVDO), G network (including G, WCDMA, TD-SCDMA), WIFI network.
Transparent floating window can change color, variable styles, were up and down the line, can significantly used / remaining package flow
Android2.1 and above systems! To meet your individual requirements
1: C, G network traffic monitoring
2: WLAN traffic monitoring
3: Real-time flow rate display
4: floating window multiple parameter settings
5: support traffic statistics
6: The floating window can be transparent, can change color, variable styles
7: The floating window can be any drag
8: Batch Uninstall / uninstall (silently requires root)
9: Application flow statistics (need 2.2 and above)
10: wisecrack function
11: engineering mode and fieldtest of shortcut entrance
12: system API statistics, improve compatibility (2.2 and above)
Works fast, consumes minimum of memory, low CPU usage, which also saves battery power.
● Home screen widgets:
► System Resources – displays general information about the system. Allow you to configure the options for action by clicking on the widget (configurable in the options program). Available actions for a widget:
- Clean up the memory by pressing a widget
- Launch System monitor
- Update the content of the widget
► CPU Monitor – displays a graph of the current CPU load.
► Memory monitor – displays a graph of memory usage.
► Battery monitor – displays a graph of battery usage.
● Task Manager. Manages tasks loaded to RAM. Capabilities:
► Close tasks. Tasks in the application divided on types:
- System tasks highlighted to red color. Closing system tasks not recommended – it might cause instability in the system.
- User tasks highlighted to green color. User tasks you can safely close.
- Ignored tasks, highlighted in white. Ignored tasks – are tasks that you added to the Ignore List.
► Indicates the number of memory used for tasks.
► Auto closing tasks. To allow closing of system tasks, you need to enable option «Closing system tasks» in «Menu/Settings/Memory clearing».
► Ignore List. When adding tasks to Ignore List it will not close automatically when finished.
● Package Manager. Manages the applications installed on your system. Capabilities:
► Run applications
► Information about installed package
► Opening Android Market page for the selected application
► Uninstalling the applications packages
► Search for installed packages.
● Detail information of the system:
- OS Build
● Turn off monitoring tasks when screen off, it allow save battery power.
● Clean memory when screen off.
► Modes of memory cleanup:
Low – clean tasks what do not use resources
Medium – clean unused tasks and background tasks
High – clean unused task, background tasks and active tasks
Hard – clean all available tasks.
● Adding a Monitor System icon in the notification bar. Pressing on icon will run Task Manager. In addition, you can add to the notification area icon of current CPU usage and memory usage icon.
● Support autorun. If this option is enabled, after every reboot of the system will display an icon in notification area. When press icon the System monitor run.
PC Monitor dramatically reduces the level of manual checks for support engineers and provides them with a real time status of their monitored systems. You are the first to know about any potential issues affecting your systems and can resolve those issues immediately.
*** IMPORTANT ***
• Monitor and manage up to 5 systems for free for personal use;
• To monitor a computer, download and install the PC software from www.mobilepcmonitor.com;
• After account creation, a 30 day trial subscription is activated. This free trial allows you to evaluate all server modules;
• The communication between this application and the monitored computers is always encrypted.
- The status and uptime of all systems
- CPU usage and usage history chart
- Current available memory and usage history chart
- External IP address and the location on the map using GeoIP
- Ping round trip response time and response time chart
- Status of local hard disks
- Services status
- Network interfaces status and traffic chart
- Running processes
- Event logs
- Scheduled tasks status
- Ports status
- Logged in users
- Hardware details
- Status of web sites and application pools in Internet Information Server
- User accounts status in Active Directory including locked user accounts
- View and manage Windows updates
- Performance counters
- ... and more
- Start, pause, continue and stop a service
- Kill a process
- Start and stop a scheduled task
- Log off any logged in user
- Send a message to the logged in users
- Command prompt and PowerShell support
- Restart, wake up (Wake on WAN over Internet supported), shutdown, power off, suspend or send the computer into hibernation
- Send commands to multiple systems in the same group
- Start/stop/restart Internet Information Server web sites
- Start/stop/recycle Internet Information Server application pools
- Mobile device authorization for system commands - only selected authorized devices on your account can be allowed to send system commands
- Enable, disable, unlock and reset password for user accounts in Active Directory
- Add and remove groups for a user account in Active Directory
- Hyper-V and VMware support, start and stop virtual machines
- Run SQL Server queries
- ... and more
* GET NOTIFIED:
- When a system goes offline, starts up, shuts down, suspends and resumes
- When a monitored service stopped unexpectedly
- When the free memory is below a specified percentage
- When the processor usage is above or below a specified percentage for a specified period of time
- When the free space of a hard disk drive is below a specified percentage
- When a user logs in or logs out
- When ping round trip time is above a specified value for a specified period of time
- When a monitored port is closed
- When an event log entry is generated and it matches a specified filter (Windows only)
- When the CPU, system or HDD temperature exceeds a specified threshold
- When a web site or app pool stopped on Internet Information Server
- ... and more
The application will work even if the system cannot be directly accessed from the Internet (i.e. does not have a routable IP address or sits behind a firewall).
Operating systems supported:
- Server: Windows 2003 or higher
- Desktop: Windows XP or higher
- Linux: major distributions
- Mac: OS X 10.7+
1. Data traffic monitor: check the data traffic of 2G/3G and Wi-Fi. It can also provide data traffic warning function which will warn you on notification bar when the data traffic is close to the value you set.
2. View detail: you can view data traffic that any single app occupies, and you can also stop the running of data-guzzling apps to cut down your data traffic.
3. Instantaneous data traffic: view the instantaneous data traffic of upload and download.
Avast "Moghav-A [Trj] (trojan)" has been detected (June 2, 2012)
It was false detection of that AdLantis Android SDK adlantis.jar is virus.
There was an authoritative answer from AVAST Software, which is the developer of avast! Mobile Security.
AVAST Software updated for their system at about 3 am June 22, 2012 (Japan time),The fix has been completed.
Also, To check fixing this problem, please update avast! Mobile Security with the latest version of the date of June 22.
Wir nutzen lediglich ein Angebot der deutschen Telekom, haben mit ihr aber nichts zu tun! Bitte bei Bewertungen beachten!
Diese App bietet eine einfache Möglichkeit für T-Mobile Kunden den Überblick über das verbrauchte Datenvolumen zu behalten.
Das hier angezeigte Datenvolumen ist (mit einer Zeitverzögerung von wenigen Minuten) immer richtig! Alle angzeigten Daten werden nicht im Betrieb mitgeschnitten sondern direkt bei der Telekom abgefragt.
Neben dieser Information erhalten Sie grundsätzliche Informationen zu Ihren Datentarif und zur Restlaufzeit Ihres Volumens.
Die App bietet neben einer einfachen Oberfläche ein übersichtliches Widget welches sich mehrmals täglich selbst aktualisiert.
1. Deaktivieren Sie vor der Abfrage der Daten ihre WiFi-Verbindung.
2. Es muss eine Verbindung ins mobile Datennetz bestehen.
3. Der Zugang zur mobilen Verbrauchsanzeige ist von Ihren Vertragsbedingungen abhängig.
4. Die angezeigten Informationen sind zeitverzögert und können vom tatsächlichen Verbrauch abweichen.
- Beachten Sie die Hinweiße oben
- Versuchen Sie es später erneut
- Kontaktieren Sie Ihren Kundenservice
Diese Applikation steht in keinem Zusammenhang zur T-Mobile Deutschland GmbH.
You may also click the bottom of the screen and speak the location you want (city,state or country) and the traffic app will switch to that location.
This is a mini network monitor for your phone. It monitors the upload and download speed per second. It will always stay in the corner of your phone's screen. You can set the indicator to any corner of the screen, customize the color and transparency of the indicator. In this way, you can enjoy surfing internet, just like what you do in your PC! You can record the live network information for your WiFi / 3G / 4G network speed!
★ Live Network Traffic Meter (Speed / Data Rate)
★ Custom Prefix (U: / D: etc.)
★ Custom Color, Width, Height, Font, Font size, Transparency value
★ Hide /s Suffix (per second)
★ Adjustable Kilo Value
★ Adjustable Decimal Places (Please turn it off if you have flickering problem)
★ Normalize VPN / proxy / loopback traffic
★ Custom Readings Location
★ Show on Status Bar
★ Hide Readings when there is No Traffic
★ Hide when Specific Apps are Running
★ Hide when Day Dreaming (screen saver - 4.2+)
★ Beta Test: Traffic Breakdown Mode (for supported devices only)
Pro version support auto-hides when there is no traffic, hides monitor for specific apps, and it is ad-free. You can also disable the notification icon. Pro version is available at:
1.0.102 Korean (Young-wook Kim)
1.0.99 Xiaomi fix (小米、紅米)
* Fix for 4.4.2 (service not restart bug, now restart when unlock)
* Djek Energetik (Russian)
* 川﨑聖哉 (Japanese)
1.0.96 Fix for 4.4
1.0.93 Fix for Nexus 5
1.0.91 Bug fixes
* Fix for kitkat (4.4)
* Fix cannot get total traffic bug for some devices (require GET_TASKS permission)
* Advanced color (prefix)
* Layout (horizontal / vertical)
* Notification: IP and Network
* Optimize for HD res
* Start on boot option, bugs fix
* Notification fix (4.3+)
* Custom prefix
* Text transparency
* Manual input x, y for custom location
1.0.68 Text alignment option
1.0.65-67 UI for 4.x device
1.0.63 Enable Text shadow, allow "0" transparency level
“My Data Manager is an incredibly convenient tool” – CNET
“My Data Manager ... is the best Android app for monitoring and taking control of the amount of data your Android is using” – Best Android Apps Review
“Monitoring your data use has become an essential task ... which is why apps like My Data Manager are becoming so important.” ZDNet
My Data Manager is a popular data usage monitor to help you keep track of your mobile data usage. It’s a simple data counter that helps you monitor the data that you use and keep track of your data count on a daily basis. It helps you understand what apps used the most data and will always tell you the total amount of data used in your current mobile data plan period.
Do you wonder which apps are consuming all your data? Do you wonder how much data you’ve used this month and if you are going to go over your limit? Try My Data Manager to take control of your data and start saving on mobile data !
• Track your data usage to avoid additional charges on your bill
• Understand what apps are using data with data monitoring of your app data usage.
• Set usage alarms to avoid overage charges and “bill shock”.
• Track historical app time and app usage using easy to understand visualizations.
• Ensure you are using your ideal data plan and maximize how you use your data.
• Simple to setup and simple to use.
• Save money by using your plans more effectively.
Download it now and try it out – it’s a great way to save money on your mobile bill!
We want to hear from you, so please contact us using the Feedback button in the app.
Comment on permissions:
- Your personal information: Contacts are not accessed; only app launch times.
Note: SD storage is not supported. If placed on the SD card the monitoring service will be disrupted in some cases.
A lot of configuration options, widgets, notifications with network traffic, plan data, count data for period
Recommended by Appgovideo.com (http://www.appgovideo.com/)
Languages support: English, German, Slovak, Polish, Chinese, Romanian, French, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Czech, Hungary, Spain, Slovenia, Croatia
Application without ADS and for free. Extended functionality has been added in PRO:
android.permission.ACCESS_WIFI_STATE - to check if WIFI is enable/disable
android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - to check if GSM is enable/disable
android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - to save exported transfer to SD card
android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE - to read id_device (id_device is require to generate unique activation code for extended functionality for user who donate app)
android.permission.VIBRATE - to enable vibration when transfer limit will be exceeded (optional in settings)
No permissions to network, so application doesn't send any information from phone.
Please check if GSM/CDMA/WIFI works for you on your phone before buy pro.
KEYWORDS&TAGS: traffic counter 2g 3g wifi gprs count Traffic Statistics flow net Traffic Monitor Data counter traffic stats traffic control Network Usage Mobile Counter Network Monitor Network Traffic Info licznik danych pakietowych, licznik transferu danych
* Single Core, Dual Core (NVIDIA Tegra 2), & Quad Core (NVIDIA Tegra 3) support
* Qualcomm Snapdragon(TM) S4 Pro support
* Statusbar notification for CPU Usage
* Statusbar notification for CPU Frequency Usage
* Statusbar notification for Memory Usage
* Multiple Statusbar notification colors
* Task Killer feature. Allows you to stop running Apps
Questions or comments? See our Google + Page
MyTraffic helps to monitor the traffic status around you to make you get traffic status easily.
1. sync real time traffic data with low network usage
2. sync the data in the time slot you choose
3. widget and full screen traffic browser, easy to use
tags: usage tracking, calls, counter, ad free, traffic counter, data counter, monitoring
Look for "Droidstats Premium" to support us and unlock following additional extra features:
- Configure all your widgets (Which statistic to show?)
- Configure transparency of your widgets
- unlocks the 4x1 widget
- unock the alternative 1x1 one-slot widget
- unlock the StatusbarWidget which integrates in the Notification Area
- Data-per-App feature (Android 2.2+ phones)
- see a chronological log of all sms and call events with additional infos
- backup restore your configuration, calls- and sms-info
- export your calls and sms event infos to CSV
- Extended top statistics with pie charts
As a free user please check the UserVoice forums before using the support email. Thanks
Info: Ice Cream Sandwich ROM updaters (Android 4.0) maybe have to clear app data in system menu and reinstall DS.
Professional, easy to use and supporting 19 languages, Battery Doctor by Cheetah Mobile (formerly known as KS Mobile) gives a longer life to your Android phone , provides you with detailed battery information and helps it charge healthily with our unique 3 Stage Charging system.
Defend your Juice!
Find out what’s draining your power. Adjust your draining settings (e.g. brightness) and disable unnecessary apps that drain your battery.
Accurately Estimates Remaining Battery Time
Tells how long battery will last under a variety of situations (playing games, wifi on or off, etc)
Battery Doctor regulates the manner in which your device is charged with a Unique 3 Stage Charging system to ensure you get the most out of your battery and reminds you not to over charge. It also has features that can monitor and regulate power consumption.
Our "Task Killer" widget will optimize your power consumption conveniently. The 4x1 widget makes it easier to manage Wifi, Data, Brightness, etc, and set power saving modes.
- Disable unnecessary apps that drain your battery!
- Task Killer kills tasks with one click!
- Kill apps when screen is off!
- Accurate battery remaining time!
- Accurate charging remaining time!
- Schedule power saving modes for work/class/sleep and more!
- Unique 3 Stage Charging system!
- Wifi/Data/Bluetooth toggle!
- Brightness control!
- CPU Management (for rooted phones)!
- Battery temperature!
- Charging Tips!
- 15 languages supported!
- Simple easy-to-use interface!
Battery Doctor fans, please join our beta testing group. Be the first to try our recent updates, report bugs, and contact developers.
Q: Can Battery Doctor save power and extend battery life?
Tap the circle at the home screen (Save Power) to kill power hog apps that are not currently in use to improve battery life.
Run our app while charging to let Battery Doctor manage the process with its Unique 3 Stage Charging system that ensures a longer battery life.
Use the "Task Killer" widget to optimize your power consumption conveniently
Q: What is a full charge and why does it matter?
A: Plug in your phone when the battery has about 20% remaining and continue to charge until Battery Doctor tells you the 3rd stage of trickle charging is complete. Do not overcharge by keeping your device plugged in nor undercharge by charging in short bursts whenever convenient.
Q: How does "Saving Mode" work?
A: "Saving Mode" is an extreme setting that shuts down all non-essential functions of your phone with exception of making phone calls and sending/receiving text messages. WiFi, Data, GPS, etc will all be shut down to ensure battery life and defend your juice.
Q: How do I set up the widgets?
A: The "Task Killer" widget will automatically appear on your home screen with installation. The other widget that monitors WiFi/GPS/etc can be installed just as any other widget on your device would be set up.
Includes home screen widgets: one displays detailed connection info, another lets you switch among your favorite networks with a single tap, and yet another toggles WiFi Access Point.
Can scan for and switch to the best network out of several configured.
New and improved:
• Better graphics, including a dark color theme;
• Assign your own descriptions and icons to individual WiFi networks - never forget what that "XYZ1234" network is;
• Switch among your favorite networks with a single tap by using the WiFi Network Switcher widget. It will even enable WiFi if needed.
• Automatic switching between fixed and dynamic (DHCP) IP addresses (Android Settings in 2.* can't do this);
Some features require that you purchase the $1.75 premium package, available right in the application through Google Checkout (safe, secure).
These features are: advanced per-network options (description, icon, IP address), the one-tap network widget, and two widget themes inspired by Android 4.0.
All the other - essential - features are free: the widget with detailed connection info (four sizes, two free themes), scanning and connecting to networks, the network list view, the network signal radar.
Orders are processed and saved by Google and can be reactivated after a phone reset / flash, or on a new phone.
About requested permissions:
"Change system settings" is needed to switch between fixed and dynamic IP addresses, if configured so.
"Prevent phone from sleeping" is needed so you can enable automatic scanning and discover open networks around you.
"Market billing service" is needed to make purchases.
Since version 2.5, supports per-network IP address and proxy server settings on Android 3.* / 4.*, included in the free version.
If you have an issue or a question, please contact me at email@example.com (email is also shown in the about box and below).
Also - a visually matching Bluetooth toggle widget. Find it below under "Related" and "Developer Info".
More from developer
Speed - Data - Voice - Quality
The RadioOpt Traffic Monitor measures data traffic consumed by your wifi and cellular interface as well as your outgoing and incoming phone calls and SMS.
Download and upload throughput as well as ping durations can be measured via an integrated speed test.
The QoS (Quality of Service) module measures the connectivity, availability of data services and your call success rate.
The task manager displays running processes which can further be stopped upon request.
You may want to add the traffic monitor widget to your home screen. You can choose between a 4x1 and three 1x1 widgets providing the current counters for data, voice, and SMS.
Data traffic counter
- Data traffic counter for wireless and mobile access, separated by up-and download
- The quality measure gives you feedback about the availability of data services.
- Traffic summary fur current day, week and month
- Configurable start day of monthly and weekly measurement period
- Tethering traffic, when device is used as mobile hotspot
- Traffic statistics per application with history for current and last day as well as current and last month
Phone Call Counter
- Aggregates your incoming and outgoing phone call minutes
- The service counter shows the availability of the cellular network and voice service
- Check your call success rate in order to evaluate your voice call performance
- Statistics are provided for the current day, week and month
SMS Counter (Widget)
- Aggregates your incoming and outgoing SMS.
- Measure speed and delay of your wireless connection
- History with your geo-located speed tests
- Benchmark your data throughput against the average performance in your geographic area
- Post your speed test results on Facebook and Twitter and share your performance with your friends.
- Check currently running apps incl. memory usage
- Kill memory / traffic hungry apps
Furthermore, the app shows the following information (accessible via the options menu in the data traffic view):
- Battery status (level, voltage, temperature)
- Mobile network, cell tower, and cellular signal strength information
- GPS status
The application is AD FREE. Please give us a COMMENT and RATE.
Keywords: traffic monitor, network monitor, network counter, task manager, task killer, data counter, data traffic, data volume, traffic management, monthly data alarm, data manager, speedtest, speed test, data rate, data throughput, battery information, application data, application traffic, Quality of Service, QoS, Voice Counter, Voice Minutes, Call Counter, Phone Calls, SMS Counter
The COMPUTERBILD Netztest app provides you with the following data:
- download and upload speed (via wifi or mobile networks)
- ping reaction times
- reception quality
- the ratio of dropped calls
Find out now how good your mobile network really is!