Genomapp protects your PRIVACY. Do you have your DNA analyzed? Genomapp analyzes your genetic test to give you the maximum information of your DNA protecting your privacy at every moment.
Genomapp analyzes raw data from genetic tests providers as 23andMe, AncestryDNA, FamilyTreeDNA (FTDNA), MyHeritage, Genes for Good, Living DNA, Geno 2.0 as well as raw data files with VCF format and files with a specified scheme. We have the most extensive list of conditions from scientific official sources including Breast Cancer, Alzheimer and Parkinson diseases and also markers in tumor suppressor genes like BRCA1/2, PTEN and P53.
If you are tracing your ancestry through genetic testing kits you can also submit your raw file to Genomapp to get the most out of your data.
When you process your raw data file with Genomapp you obtain a report which associates your genotype with a list of conditions. The report contains different categories such as:
- Complex Diseases (cancer, Alzheimer's, Parkinson's…)
- Inherited Conditions (your genotype markers that could cause monogenic diseases and offspring possibilities of being affected or being carriers of a monogenic disorder)
- Methylation (conditions related to genes that play a role in methylation mechanisms like folate or homocysteine metabolism)
- Pharmacological response (the most probable drug responses based on your genetic information)
- Traits (specific characteristics of an organism: hair color, muscle performance...)
- Observable signs (observable physical signs or symptoms associated with unhealthy processes or diseases)
- Blood Groups (your genetic markers associated with blood groups)
Genomapp's search engine allows you to search our database of more than 7000 conditions, 5000 genes and 80000 markers.
Genomapp displays information of your DNA in a friendly and easy to understand manner. Export you report to PDF and take it everywhere.
Genomapp respects your privacy. Your genetic data is not stored or uploaded to our servers. All the process takes place in your device. You can even read the reports while being offline.
Please note that Genomapp is not for diagnostic use, it does not provide medical advice and is not a substitute for it. Consult with your health specialist if you have any question.
Genomapp features a Demo mode. If you want to try the app or learn how it works you can access in demo mode and test a fully functional version of the app.