Say goodbye to WhatsApp for patient communications in healthcare. DocComs is a free app built from the ground-up by clinicians, for clinicians, to enable all medical professionals to communicate efficiently with complete peace of mind. DocComs is fully compliant with UK Information Governance, NHS Digital, NHS Patient Data Sharing Standards and is UK Cyber Essentials certified.
With simple and intuitive design, onboard your team or entire organisation seamlessly to search anyone by their role and instantly message them with patient-centric chat. Keep up to date with all your patients through real-time lists and become a ‘bleep-free’ hospital with digital handovers and smart clinical task management.
Breaking down barriers to communications, securely discuss cases and share patient media with colleagues across the world, whilst separating your clinical and personal digital lives.
- No more data silos through clinical messaging on WhatsApp. DocComs can integrate with your organisations’ EPR – contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
- Create a complete organisational directory with awareness of staff roles and without sharing personal contact details.
- ‘Do Not Disturb’ when off-shift to finally have a work-life balance (Coming Soon)
- Avoid patient sensitive data from backing up to your personal device and Cloud.
- A complete clinical workflow tool underpinned by familiar chat, for everything from patient discussions and lists, to delegation and tracking of clinical tasks.
"DocComs me." The simple, secure and fast way to elevate patient care.