IT'S THE MOST DOWNLOADED AND USED, Multi Stop Mobile Route Planning Software On The Planet
Route4Me is used by Tens of Thousands of Businesses - in Hundreds of Different Industries
AND It's already being used by thousands of individual UPS, FedEx, and OnTrac drivers to make deliveries to your home.
They Benefit Greatly
By Using The Undisputed Industry Leader: Route4Me
Read The Full Page Below And Discover
All The Ways YOU Will Benefit Too.
Do you like being late to appointments, work, or any other place you have to visit?
Do you like driving to one part of town, only to go back where you came from 20 minutes later?
It doesn't matter if you're self-employed, work for a small business, or a big company, the time you're wasting is YOURS.
Unlike ANY OTHER routing or navigation system in the AppStore, Route4Me INSTANTLY re-sequences your ENTIRE route in the correct order, so that you don't zig-zag across town.
Route4Me is THE route planner for pro roadwarriors, field-sales, field-service, real estate, deliveries, technicians, airport routes, or any other type of multi-destination trips. Enter addresses, zip codes, cities, states, or airport codes and Route4me will optimize the route for you - in seconds!
And even IF your employer reimburses you for gas or per stop visited, use the time you save driving around for a longer lunch, get off work early, watch a movie, or spend time with your family.
- - - - > DOWNLOAD ROUTE4ME FOR FREE NOW < - - - - - -
Route4Me's app makes your multi-destination trips quick and easy. Unlike most navigation systems, Route4Me gives you the most optimal route when you need to go more than one place. Save time, money, and miles by optimizing your routes.
Route4Me presents your route in multiple formats and offers a map interface as well.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Reviews from the Experts
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Route4Me is an online service that tells you the most efficient route to complete all your errands; just put in the addresses, and let it work its magic.
***WALL STREET JOURNAL***
Route4me optimizes your route when traveling to multiple destinations, allowing you to enter up to 200 addresses per route. Route4me claims that routes are usually 25-35% shorter after being optimized.
The app could be particularly helpful for small business owners who regularly make multiple deliveries in a single trip.
***CHRISTIAN SCIENCE MONITOR***
Route4me.com won't run your errands for you but it simplifies the task. Type in all the addresses you need to go to (up to 10), and the site will calculate the shortest route and provide directions.
Need to visit our vendor and a few clients this afternoon? You could eyeball the map to pick the best route, or you could do it the scientific way. Here’s a Web site that will find the most efficient route to all your destinations quickly and easily — complete with driving directions.
Route optimization for these industries:
Airport Shuttle Service
Beverage Machine Refills
Education / Tutor
Farming & Agriculture
Food - Delivery
Food - Catering
Food - Bakery
Food - Chefs
Heating & AC
Laundromat / Cleaners
Printing & Press
Propane & Energy Delivery
Auto Vehicle Transport
Its unique blending of regional trip planning with real-time arrivals lets you navigate the whole region while you’re on the go. Plus, it has all the information and details about your trips – complete route schedules, helpful maps, new ways to customize your trips, service alerts, fares, walking distances and much, much more.
Whether getting around Seattle, or commuting from Everett, Olympia or Issaquah, the Puget Sound Trip Planner makes the best use of your time and energy. Get this free app for your Android today.
The Puget Sound Trip Planner app includes data from the following transit agencies:
• King County Metro Transit
• Sound Transit
• Pierce Transit
• Community Transit
• Everett Transit
• Intercity Transit
• King County Water Taxi
• Snoqualmie Valley Transportation
• Seattle Streetcar
• Washington State Ferries
• Cross agency, regional trip planning
• Fully customizable trip plan preferences, including transportation mode, walking distance and more
• Plan trips using popular landmarks, addresses or your own contacts
• Full trip itineraries with fare information, actual walking distance, and map view
• List of recent trip plans
• Access to scheduled times for all transit agencies in the region
• Create Point-to-Point schedules within a route
• Map based route traces
• Filter by Agency
• Search by route or headway sign
• Find Next Departures using stop number, address or landmarks
• Estimated (Est) real time departure times available for all Metro and Metro-operated Sound Transit bus service
• Provides scheduled (Sch) departure times for all agencies at a customer selected stop
• Map and List view of Nearby Stops
• Map based vehicle location for those routes where estimated times are available
• List of recent stops
• List of all regional agencies with links to their individual alerts web page
• Save your favorite locations for use in Trip Planning or Next Departures
• A contact directory of all regional transit agencies with links to their website, customer service phone number and email address
• In-app email form for reporting app related comments or suggestions to King County Metro Transit
Map multiple locations and get there on time
★Optimize routes and save time
Less time on the Road means more time with your customers
★Save money with our routes planner
Your business is going places, MySmartRoute will get you there faster
★Go green by using our Route Planner
Minimize time on the road and reduce your carbon footprint
Route planning multiple locations in just 3 easy steps with our Smart Route Planner
1. Download the application from Google play and make a free account.
2. Upload your address list from an Excel spreadsheet or type them in.
3. Export your address to MySmartRoute mobile route planner, find the best route and get driving directions.
Try it now for free!
* store and map unlimited locations
* save unlimited routes
* plan as many as 150 addresses per run (free up to 30 locations per run)
* 3 Optimization Goals: Minimize Distance, Minimize Time, Balance Distance and Time
* round trip
* time windows
* avoid tolls
* avoid highways
* import contacts from Excel, Text, CSV (coming soon)
MySmartRoute will instantly Improve Your Business.
Training Not Required, But Available At Any Time at email@example.com
For more details please visit our web page www.mysmartroute.com
* Expenditure on fuel per mile
* Cost per passenger
* Total cost of a route
* How much does it take to go that route
* Total distance of trip
* Route indications with Google Maps directions
* Google maps route
We hope you enjoy.
Requirements: Android 2.3 or higher
How is it different from other similar apps?
I love travelling and exploring new places. One of the biggest problems for me was to find an optimized route to travel to all my planned destinations in a trip. However, there was no a route planing app that satisfied all my requirements. The major issues I had with other apps were: they were not truly free, too complex to use (too many overkill features for me), and required access to my contact book.
So, as an engineer, I decided to build something that my friends and I would like to use for our next trips. With that in mind, my route planner:
1) is completely Free and AD-Free (I don't plan to make even one penny from it);
2) has a clean minimalist design. Simple and very intuitive to use;
3) does NOT require any extra permissions such as accessing your contact book or GPS.
How is it different from Google maps?
Google maps returns directions based on the order you enter your stops. However, this may not be the fastest route for visiting your destinations (assuming order does not matter). This app will return the optimal order to you and ensure it is the fastest route.
How does it work?
Optimal route calculation is done based on data from the Google directions service. The end result will be displayed on a Google map with the direction details. Internet connection is required while doing the math. After calculation, the optimal route will be saved locally and can be accessed offline later. There are three travel modes: driving, walking, and bicycling.
Note for users:
The auto-complete feature is provided by Google Maps API. If it does not work properly, there are three possibilities: 1.The Internet connection is currently not good; 2.The Google Maps API service is currently not working properly; 3.The Google Maps API service (not the actual Google Maps app) has some compatibility issues with your device...For any of the above causes, I can't do anything about it, sorry :(
This app is completely free (no even ads). I would really appreciate if you may take this into account when rating the app :-) The app only uses the free version of the Google Maps API. If you are looking for an app that could handle some serious workload (e.g., 150 stop points in one route), I would suggest you to checkout those commercial (paid) route planners.
Note for computer science graduates:
As we all know, the travelling salesman problem (TSP) is NP-hard. This app uses two methods to calculate the optimal route: 1) a brute force approach when the number of destinations is small, and 2) a set of approximation algorithms when the number is large.
For improved mobility, take advantage of the different services offered by this application for smartphones and tablets:
- Locate your current position through geolocation and display interactive maps. Different plans and maps available : Michelin maps, lite maps and aerial maps.
- Quickly and accurately calculate routes in car, motorcycle, cycle or pedestrian mode from your current location, a specific address or a contact address and optimise your travel with :
• Display of multiple route options including journey times without traffic, estimated journey times based on current traffic levels, the distance for each route and the estimated distance and cost for each route (toll fees, vignette fees and fuel prices that can be personalised according to petrol prices and vehicle type).
• Display your route in either map or road map mode and feature all the key stages of your journey.
- Find an address
In addition, numerous options enabling you to display:
- Car parks, petrol stations AND real-time traffic
- Hotels and restaurants from the MICHELIN guides and tourist information from the MICHELIN Green Guides, as well as the ability to calculate your route with a single click !
- Whether it’s a business trip or holidays and travel, use the ViaMichelin application to travel with peace of mind. Day after day, we look for ways in which to improve mobility in order to bring you greater efficiency and fun. We work on your behalf with passion and enthusiasm.
ViaMichelin offers maps for across the world including Europe and, of course, the United Kingdom, with maps and plans for towns and cities: London map, Birmingham map, Manchester map, but also Liverpool, Bristol… Road and motorway traffic is also available for Europe and the UK (London, Birmingham, Manchester, Liverpool, Bristol traffic…)
NB : You will need to authorise access to your contacts in order to directly complete data fields with contact addresses.
MICHELIN Mobility Apps
Drive smartly with the MICHELIN application range
Discover a package of free, interconnected applications that enable you to better monitor and manage your trips
-Maintain your tyres and vehicle:
o MICHELIN MyCar: advice on checking and maintaining your vehicle
o MICHELIN Navigation: GPS, community road alerts and real-time traffic information
o ViaMichelin: mapping and route calculation
-Enjoy your travels:
o MICHELIN Hotels: real-time booking
o MICHELIN Restaurants: restaurant search and booking
o MICHELIN Travel: a wealth of information from the Green Guide
Any ideas for improving your application? Share your ideas by leaving a comment on the store or by contacting us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Thank you for your feedback which enables us to continually improve our travel products and services.
Если вы окажетесь в незнакомом месте, приложение поможет из него выбраться: подскажет, где ближайшие остановки и какой транспорт на них останавливается. Для каждого маршрута можно посмотреть схему движения и понять, подходит ли он вам. Остановки и постоянно используемые маршруты можно добавлять в избранное, чтобы каждый раз не искать их заново.
Сейчас Яндекс.Транспорт работает в Москве и Московской области, Санкт-Петербурге, Екатеринбурге, Казани, Омске, Нижнем Новгороде, Новосибирске, Перми, Воронеже, Калининграде, Красноярске, Челябинске, Череповце, Липецке, Киеве и Астане (правда, для некоторых городов у нас пока нет информации о всех видах транспорта). Этот список будет пополняться, а у приложения со временем появятся новые возможности — следите за обновлениями.
• Forward hotel, airline, car rental, and restaurant confirmation emails to email@example.com to create an instant itinerary (If you use Gmail or Google Apps, it happens automatically)
• Access itineraries anytime, on any device (even offline)
• Get directions and maps for each destination
• Sync trip plans with your Google Calendar or Outlook
• Add or edit plans manually—from the app or on tripit.com
• Share some (or all) of your trip plans via email or social
UPGRADE TO TRIPIT PRO
For frequent travelers, TripIt Pro ($49/year) gives you all the power of TripIt, plus real-time flight alerts, seat tracker, flight finder, refund notifications, point tracker, and more. Learn more at tripit.com/pro.
TripIt Pro members: Download this free app and enjoy all the benefits without the advertising.
TripIt is brought to you by Concur, the global leader in business travel and expense management. Over 15 million people in 100 countries trust Concur with their expense and travel data—and more than half of the Fortune 500 do, too.
The experts agree:
TIME Magazine: "50 Best Android Apps for 2013" – June 2013
Rhonda Abrams, USA Today: "Best Apps for Small Business" – June 2013
CNET: "8 apps you need for summer travel plans" – May 2013
7x7 Magazine: "Fourteen Essential Apps for the Savvy Traveler" – April 2013
TODAY Show: "6 best smartphone apps for 2013" – January 2013
Wall Street Journal: "The Best Apps for Keeping Track of Holiday Travel Mayhem" – December 2012
Peter Greenberg: "Top 12 Travel Apps of 2012" – December 2012
Forbes: "5 Apps Essential to an Entrepreneur" – October 2012
Easily find and save cool places, and send them to your favorite navigation app.
Plan a new trip or automatically sync your trips and saved places from our mapping site roadtrippers.com.
- Discover awesome independent places around you while you are on the road, or at your destination
- Plan complete trip itineraries, or sync with the website or other platform apps
- Save places for later (also syncs with web)
- View place details such as photos, descriptions, ratings, reviews, addresses, and phone numbers
- Navigate to any place by connecting your favorite navigation app.
Note: Content currently USA focused.
choose the most efficient, fastest, or cheapest route with our real-time city
We’re the only app who offers you to mix your trips and combine public and
private transport options! Starting by train but then need a cab? We’ll factor
that in for you. Leaving on your bike and need a car share later? No problem
for us. Tell us your preferences and we’ll present the best options for you.
With TripGo you can plan your route, check timetables and get live service
alerts. One of our best features: Connect your calendar to get automatic trips
& leave alerts.
We deliver results in real-time: Up-to-the minute information on predicted
departure/arrival times, GPS locations and service alerts for public transport -
TripGo keeps you up to date and on time.
We connect public transport (bus, train, ferry, tram, subway, metro, funicular)
with private and other transport options such as taxi, Uber, shuttle services,
car routes and car sharing, motorbike, cycle routes, bike sharing and walking.
Don’t forget to sync TripGo with your calendar!
“A must have app!!!“
“I can't thank you enough for this app!”
“You have improved my life, can't rave enough!”
“Amazing! Beautiful UI, too!”
“Should be 6 stars”
“Awesome love it”
“Life saving app. One of my favorites! Keep up the good work! ;-)”
“Responsive devs elegant app”
”Take Google’s Transit feature in Google Maps, then supercharge it by about
10 levels.” Siliconangle
“The really nice thing is that TripGo doesn’t lock you in to one transport mode
or preference. You can choose the most efficient, fastest, or cheapest route.”
“This intelligent trip-planning app helps you travel smarter.” Ecopreneurist
2012: Winner, Optus/NICTA
2012: Winner, Transport for NSW App Hot House (buses)
2013: Winner, Transport for NSW App Hot House (trains)
2013: Finalist of the QLD Premier's Award for Open Data
2014: CodeWorks NSW Roads hackathon
- Real-time information for public transport (live map): tap on stops and
stations to see real-time schedules. Click on a route to see positions of
the vehicle, live on the map.
- Door-to-door options for easy comparison on price, time and
- Public transport schedules/timetables
- Reminders: add a reminder to your trip and the app will notify when to
- Pricing for public transport, taxis, tolls and car parks
- Sync + save trips to your calendar
- Turn-by-turn navigation
TripGo covers all metro areas around Australia and New Zealand
- Sydney, NSW ( Inc. Newcastle, Wollongong and Blue Mountains):
- Melbourne, VIC
- Brisbane, QLD (Inc. Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast)
- Adelaide, SA
- Canberra, ACT
- Perth, WA
International locations include:
- Los Angeles, CA; San Francisco, CA (Inc. San Jose and Oakland)
Miami, FL (Inc. Fort Lauderdale and Key Largo)
- Space Coast, FL (Inc. Cocoa Beach, Cape Canaveral, Melbourne)
- Tampa, FL
- Chicago, IL
- New York, NY
- Seattle, WA
- Edmonton, AB
- Vancouver, BC
- Winnipeg, MB
- Halifax, NS
- Toronto, ON
- Montreal, QC
- Quebec City, QC
- Ho Chi Minh City
- Bahía Blanca
Stay in touch!
Our travel planner finds the smartest trips for you.
Find your journey with public transport in western Sweden!
News November 2014: Now you can also purchase a ticket in the travel planner app. The ticket is stored within the app providing easy access to it – no need to carry around on receipts or travel cards.
Our travel planner finds the smartest trips for you in western Sweden.
• Find the fastest journey between all stops and addresses in western Sweden
• Provides information about the most suitable single journey ticket which you can purchase via the app.
• Complete trip presentation on a map.
• Provides disturbance information in real-time and new trips suggestions if your trip is not possible due to delays.
• Information about next trip in real-time.
• Accessibility information
If you have any questions regarding this app, start by reading the instructions which can be found via the “About”-button on the home-screen. If you can’t find any answer to your question you can contact Västtrafik via firstname.lastname@example.org.
NO IN-APP PURCHASE OR SUBSCRIPTION REQUIRED. This Free app optimizes Routes with up to 30 stops.
Stops can be selected from Current Location, Address Book Contacts, Manual Entry, Google Search, Copy/Paste or via 'Share this place' from Google Maps.
At each step of your Trip use Google Navigation (if available in your region) to get directions to your next Stop. Travel and arrival times to each destination are updated to keep you in control of your schedule. Routes can be Loaded and Saved to Google Fusion Tables and can contain up to 50 Stops.
It's Free - Give it a Try!
Problems with Address Recognition? These can usually be easily resolved - email support on email@example.com
NOW SUPPORTS HERE, WAZE, NAVIGON, SYGIC, SMARTTRUCKROUTE GPS as well as Google Nav! Just choose your favorite Turn-By-Turn Navigation app in the List View Preferences screen (choose 'Generic' if your app is not listed). Please report any problems (or requests for other Nav apps) to support at firstname.lastname@example.org
*** Version Difference Summary ***!
Free: No Subscription. Contains Advertising. Can Optimize Routes with up to 30 Stops
Pro: No Subscription. No Advertising. Can Optimize Routes with up to 85 Stops
Route Manager is not your usual route planner App. Route Manager is designed as an agenda where you can organize and schedule your trips ahead of time. If you have a stop too far from the others, you can easily push it to another day when it's more convenient.
Don't waste time and money going back and forth across town. Route Manager optimizes your daily trips according to your preferences and gives you precise directions so you don't miss a stop or travel extra miles. Do you have different recurring schedules to visit your clients and vendors? Route Manger's unique independent trip view lets you schedule trips to vendors/customers/or whatever place you want to go. If they overlap on some days, our optimization tool automatically traces the best route so you can visit all your customers and vendors the fastest way possible in the same day.
View all your trips in a sleek list view or in our detailed map.
Set a recurrence for your regular trips and never miss a stop.
Enter individual trips or merge them into an optimized route.
Trace the most convenient route with our powerful optimization engine.
Deliver quick quotations based on mileage and fuel expense.
Save your most used trips to favorites.
Keep a list of your customers for easy access.
Take snapshots of your trips for quick reference.
Route Manager’s compatibility with Google Maps™ allows you to navigate through your routes on your Android device without any additional software.
This route planner app is created for road warriors like:
On-site Service and Maintenance
Vending Machine re-stocking
Real Estate agents
or any person who needs to run errands.
We are currently working on new features which will be available soon
- Optimize up to 25 stops
- Stop service time and availability
- Import addresses from contacts or csv files
- Improve address search
- Data Backup and restore
- Translation to additional languages (please send requests to our support page)
Stay tuned !
- Makkelijk doorfietsen (meest gebruikt!)
- Kortste route
- Recreatieve route
- Autoluwe route
- Netwerk fietsknooppunten
- Netwerk landelijke fietsroutes (LF's)
- Combinatie fietsnetwerken (knooppunten en LF's)
- Strooiroutes (nieuw sinds december 2014!)
In de app kan de gebruiker een eigen fietsroute uitstippelen, van elke locatie naar elke locatie in Nederland. Ook is het mogelijk om een fietsrondje te plannen, eventueel met behulp van de fietsknooppunten.
Door via de desktopversie een (gratis) persoonlijke account aan te maken, kunnen op de desktopversie uitgestippelde fietsroutes via de app opgeroepen worden. Hoe dat in zijn werk gaat, leest u in de Help.
De Routeplanner-app werkt op Android-versie 2.3.4 of hoger.
De Fietsersbond Routeplanner is een project van de Fietsersbond, de belangenbehartiger van fietsers in Nederland. Wij hebben 35.000 leden, 150 lokale afdelingen en 1500 vrijwilligers in het hele land en werken aan meer en betere fietsvoorzieningen.
De ontwikkeling van deze fietsrouteplanner wordt ondersteund door Eneco, een van de grootste energiebedrijven in Nederland. Eneco is fan van duurzaam, en dus van de fiets, het duurzaamste vervoermiddel bij uitstek.
We have thousands of 5-STAR REVIEWS:
- best satnav app out there
- great app at no cost
- why buy a satnav when navmii does it all
- unbeatable value and functionality
- love, love this app!
We have been busy preparing our biggest ever update and are proud to introduce some fantastic new features:
• Amazing new user interface
• Free Real-time traffic and road information
• Community map reports
• New updated maps
• Better, smarter and faster search
• Millions of points of interest added
And all the features that made Navfree great are still included:
• Complete voice guided navigation
• Incredibly beautiful HD maps
• Fast routing - no data connection required
• Automatic rerouting
• Offline and Online Address search
• Navigate via Postcode, City, Street or POI
• Integrated Google Street View
• + Much, much more
Navmii features on-board OpenStreetMap (OSM) maps, which are stored on your device and
therefore requires no data connection (unless of course you use the connected services). Use Navmii abroad to avoid high roaming costs!
We're always eager to hear about your experience of using Navmii. If you would like help with the app or would just like to tell us what you think, please email email@example.com.
✓ Collect ideas for your trips and getaways. If you see or someone recommends you a destination that you want to visit someday, save it in a wishlist.
✓ Plan your trips in seconds without missing anything important. Do it in a visual and simple way, with over 10,000 locations and 300,000 places, activities and unique experiences available.
✓ NEW! Nearby recommendations while you are on your trip. We recommend you the spots to go next depending where you are, what you want to see and the time of day. It works offline!
✓ Community-created Wishlists and collaborative wishlists. Discover wonders like "The best beaches for surfing" or "Visiting New York with children" and asks your friends for help to find new ideas.
✓ Texts, photos and maps 100% offline. Forget about paying roaming charges or relying on wireless connections.
• Discover the experiences that you have to live in each destination. Sunsets, local dishes, secret gardens and thousands of unique experiences in each city to make your trip unforgettable.
✓ Receive personalized ideas to escape every weekend. We will propose you new ideas near your city so you can escape the monotony and enjoy something new every week.
• TouristEye is now a product of Lonely Planet, a world leader in independent, trusted travel advice.
• More than 800,000 people have traveled with TouristEye.
• Featured on Techcrunch, Gadling, Wired, The Next Web and other prestigious blogs.
★ Hundreds of cities available ★
We have City Travel Guides of thousands of cities, and everyday our community adds more places to visit, experiences to live and restaurants to eat.
Paris, London, Barcelona, Rome, Madrid, Venetia, Florence, Amsterdam, Granada, Seville, Prague, Berlin, Lisbon, San Sebastian, Toledo, Santiago, Salamanca, Bruges, Cordoba, Segovia, Valencia, Versailles, Pisa, Majorca, Cadiz, Ibiza, Istanbul, Santander, Bilbao, Vienna, Edinburgh, Siena, Brussels, Milan, Budapest, Munich, Porto, Dublin, Pamplona, Canary Islands, Tenerife, Las Palmas, Stockholm, Copenhagen, Saint Petersburg, Disneyland, Zurich, Moscow, Dublin, Oslo, Varsovia, Athens, Spain, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Germany, Portugal, Belgium, Austria Travel Guide...
✓ North America
New York, San Francisco, Orlando, Las Vegas, Miami, Washington, Chicago, Walt Disney, Los Angeles, San Diego, Boston, Philadelphia, Santa Monica, Seattle, Niagara Falls, New Orleans, Mexico, Cancun, Havana, Toronto, Vancouver, Quebec, Montreal, United States, USA, Canada, Cuba, Mexico Travel Guide...
Tokyo, Bangkok, Hong Kong, Beijing, Shanghai, Singapore, Sydney, Melbourne, Japan, China, India, Australia Travel Guide...
✓ South America
Buenos Aires, Rio de Janeiro, Montevideo, Santiago, Argentina, Brazil, Chile Travel Guide...
Marrakech, Cairo, Alexandria, Luxor, Aswan, Egypt, Morocco, South Africa Travel Guide...
Internet: You can change the setting: Offline, WiFi or 3G/WiFi
Contact list: It's ONLY used if you want to invite a contact to a trip. We do NOT use the call log (but it is the same permission as the contact list)
List of applications: It's used only when you want to connect through Facebook or Twitter to use their apps.