IT'S THE MOST DOWNLOADED AND USED, Multi Stop Mobile Route Planning Software On The Planet
Route4Me is used by Tens of Thousands of Businesses - in Hundreds of Different Industries
AND It's already being used by thousands of individual UPS, FedEx, and OnTrac drivers to make deliveries to your home.
They Benefit Greatly
By Using The Undisputed Industry Leader: Route4Me
Read The Full Page Below And Discover
All The Ways YOU Will Benefit Too.
Do you like being late to appointments, work, or any other place you have to visit?
Do you like driving to one part of town, only to go back where you came from 20 minutes later?
It doesn't matter if you're self-employed, work for a small business, or a big company, the time you're wasting is YOURS.
Unlike ANY OTHER routing or navigation system in the AppStore, Route4Me INSTANTLY re-sequences your ENTIRE route in the correct order, so that you don't zig-zag across town.
Route4Me is THE route planner for pro roadwarriors, field-sales, field-service, real estate, deliveries, technicians, airport routes, or any other type of multi-destination trips. Enter addresses, zip codes, cities, states, or airport codes and Route4me will optimize the route for you - in seconds!
And even IF your employer reimburses you for gas or per stop visited, use the time you save driving around for a longer lunch, get off work early, watch a movie, or spend time with your family.
- - - - > DOWNLOAD ROUTE4ME FOR FREE NOW < - - - - - -
Route4Me's app makes your multi-destination trips quick and easy. Unlike most navigation systems, Route4Me gives you the most optimal route when you need to go more than one place. Save time, money, and miles by optimizing your routes.
Route4Me presents your route in multiple formats and offers a map interface as well.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Reviews from the Experts
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Route4Me is an online service that tells you the most efficient route to complete all your errands; just put in the addresses, and let it work its magic.
***WALL STREET JOURNAL***
Route4me optimizes your route when traveling to multiple destinations, allowing you to enter up to 200 addresses per route. Route4me claims that routes are usually 25-35% shorter after being optimized.
The app could be particularly helpful for small business owners who regularly make multiple deliveries in a single trip.
***CHRISTIAN SCIENCE MONITOR***
Route4me.com won't run your errands for you but it simplifies the task. Type in all the addresses you need to go to (up to 10), and the site will calculate the shortest route and provide directions.
Need to visit our vendor and a few clients this afternoon? You could eyeball the map to pick the best route, or you could do it the scientific way. Here’s a Web site that will find the most efficient route to all your destinations quickly and easily — complete with driving directions.
Route optimization for these industries:
Airport Shuttle Service
Beverage Machine Refills
Education / Tutor
Farming & Agriculture
Food - Delivery
Food - Catering
Food - Bakery
Food - Chefs
Heating & AC
Laundromat / Cleaners
Printing & Press
Propane & Energy Delivery
Auto Vehicle Transport
* THIS IS BETA: It has high chances of NOT WORKING PROPERLY - Instead of rating 1-star because something doesn't work, please contact us at email@example.com
* store unlimited routes
* store unlimited locations
* optimize routes with up to 10 locations
* round trip
* avoid tolls
* avoid highways
* driving, walking, bicycling (menu -> settings -> routes -> traveling mode)
* Android Play Pick * Android Apps to Watch * Best Overall Mobile App 2014- (Mobile World Congress/ GSMA) * Designs of the Year 2014 (London Design Museum) * Stuff Magazine Essential App of the Year *
Our mission is to make cities easier to use. We're reinventing the urban transport/transit app in the world's most complicated cities, specifically for Android devices.
- "If I could only have one app on my phone, this would be it."
- "I use it every day. They have literally thought of everything."
- "The most useful and well developed app on Android."
- The most comprehensive A to B journey planner (walk, subway/ tube/ metro/ underground, bus, cycle/ bike, cab/ taxi, rail/ train, tram, ferry) with live/ real-time info on all modes of transport.
- Disruptions/ status info, notifications, calories burned, the tube and subway map, personalisation (get me home, favorites, my places), saved routes, weather, and all sorts of other things you need or may not even realise that you need to manage your life in the city.
- Simple, fast and usable design.
- Rapid updates. We will keep improving this app until its the best one on your phone.
- "Without a doubt this is my most useful app."
- "Best transport app I have ever used."
- "I would be literally lost without This is possibly the best app EVER and is updated regularly, love the humour and hardwork that has gone into this app :)"
- "Combines tasks I have several apps for, now I can just keep one."
- "Greatest thing since the invention of transport apps."
Please note: the app requires data access and works best with GPS/location.
Questions? Email us at support(at)citymapper(dot)com.
Suited for independent sales reps and corporations of any size. Used successfully by thousands all over the world – Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, and the Würth Group are just a few of the happy portatour® users.
Import up to 1000 customers directly from your Android address-book or from an Excel spreadsheet and start route planning.
Note: portatour® is a web-app and requires an active data connection. Your data will be synchronized with the portatour® Cloud – you can access the portatour® route planner from PC, Mac, notebook, tablet, and smartphone, too.
Install the app and get started with a free 30-day trial using the full functionality. After you decided to continue using portatour®, buy your license in our online shop at www.portatour.com/shop/en .
Whether you want to visit more customers, increase your revenue, or save miles: use portatour® for route planning to reach your goals.
More information at www.portatour.com
—Minimized driving distance
—Automatic customer selection
—Manual customer selection
—Optimized call/visit schedule
—Optimized call/visit frequency
—Fast calculation < 10 Sec.
—Long-term planning up to 28 days
—Multiple stops per route – up to 125
—Daily, Weekly, Monthly calendar view
—Driving time and distance
—Include new customers
—Full- and multi-day-appointments
—Considers business hours, preferred call times, and vacations of customers
—Customer-specific call durations
MAPS WITH OVERVIEW
—All customers view
—Colors show urgency
RICH CUSTOMER MANAGEMENT
—Up to 1000 customers
——from the address-book of the phone
——from Excel (XLS, XLSX)
——from OpenDocument (ODS)
——from text-files (CSV, TXT)
—Sort & filter
—Create new customers
—Last call/visit date
—Transfer to other users
EFFECTIVE SALES CALL REPORTS
—Fast report writing
—Call history per customer
—Effective calls per day
—Ideal calls per day
—Effective working hours per day
—Mean call duration
—Call urgency of customers
—Classification by call interval, call duration, business hours
—Territory analysis by driving distance
CENTRAL ADMINISTRATION FOR ORGANIZATIONS
—Free admin accounts
—Log in as different user
—Export all data
—Delete all data
—Backup & restore
HELP & SUPPORT
—Reply within 24h
QUALITY & SECURITY
—High performance servers
—Encrypted data storage
—Server location Vienna/Europe
—30 days free trial
—No credit card required
—Try with demo-data
—Easy to use
Keywords: route planner, sales route planner, journey planner, trip planner, travel planner, field sales representative, field rep, field sales force, field sales rep
*** And now - you can find your parked car - automatically! ***
Remembers where you parked without any intervention from your side.
Just click on the Car Finder icon to find your way back to the car!
- Find travel route from starting point to destination
- Use you current location as starting point
- Roadway for car or walk
- Full driving or walking instruction
- Save your routes for later use
- You can star or un-star your favorite routes in the My Routes-list
- Automatic car finder while you on the roads
Tags: Route Planned, Planning, Find Car, Car Locator, Car Finder, parking, gps , maps, navigation, radar, route, walking, underground, automatic, parked, sensors, finder
- United States (Los Angeles, San Francisco, New York, Chicago, Seattle, Miami, Tampa, Space Coast), Canada (Edmonton, Vancouver, Winnipeg, Halifax, Toronto, Montreal), UK (London), Australia (all cities), New Zealand (Auckland), Ireland (Dublin)
- Public transport, private services (taxi, shuttle), car, motorcycle, bicycle (including bike sharing), and walking
Useful in every case!
- For Tourists:
+ Need to find your way around in a new city? Just use the address box to enter your next destination!
+ Already added your destination to your phone's calendar? TripGo will find it!
+ Want to save a trip for later? Just tap the "Reminder" icon!
- For Commuters:
+ Want to know how late the train is? Tap on the train station icon. Data is updated live, so you can keep up-to-date as the train falls further behind.
+ Want 1-click timetable access? Add the stop to your favorites (by tapping star icon) and add the TripGo widget to your home screen.
PROVIDERS IN AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND:
- Adelaide, SA: Adelaide Metro
- Auckland, NZ: Auckland Transport.
- Brisbane, QLD: TransLink [*] - and the CityCycle network.
- Canberra, ACT: ACTION
- Christchurch, NZ: Metro Christchurch [*], Metro Timaru
- Darwin, NT: Territory's PT, Fast Ferries
- Melbourne, VIC: Metro Trains, Yarra Trams, Metropolitan Buses and some airport buses. Has most PTV services (Public Transport Victoria) - and the bike share network.
- Northern Queensland: QConnect, Sunbus, TAG
- Perth, WA: Transperth, TransBusselton, TransFeraldton, Banbury City Transit.
- Sydney, NSW: CityRail [*], Sydney Buses [*], Light Rail, Sydney Ferries, Busways Hillbus [*]
- Wellington, NZ: MetLink
PROVIDERS IN CANADA:
- Edmonton, AB: Edmonton Transit System
- Vancouver, BC: TransLink, West Coast Express, British Columbia Rapid Transport Company, BC Transit
- Winnipeg, MB: Winnipeg Transit
- Halifax, NS: Metro Transit (HRM)
- Thunder Bay, ON: Thunder Bay Transit [*]
- Toronto, ON: Grand River Transit, Hamilton Street Railway, TTC [*], York Region Transit [*] - and the BIXI bike network
- Montreal, QC: Agence métropolitaine de transport [*] (incl. Express), CIT, MRC, OMIT Sainte-Julie, Réseau de transport de Longueuil - and the BIXI bike network
- Quebec City, QC: Réseau de transport de la Capitale (RTC)
PROVIDERS IN THE UK AND IRELAND:
• Dublin: Dublin Bus, Irish Rail, Luas - and the Dublin Bike share network
• London: Transport for London - and the Barclays Cycle bike share network
PROVIDERS IN THE UNITED STATES:
- Los Angeles, CA: Metro [*], MetroLink, MTS, North County Transit District
- San Francisco, CA: AC Transit [*], BART [*], CalTrain, SF Municipal Transportation Agency, VTA, Golden Gate Transit, Marin Transit and several more - and the Bay Area bike share network.
- Washington, DC: MET, DC Circulator, Arlington Transit [*], Fairfax Connector, Virginia Railway Express [*] - and the Capital Bikeshare network.
- Miami, FL: Broward Country Transit and Miami Dade Transit.
- Space Coast, FL: Space Coast Area Transit.
- Tampa, FL: Hillsborough Area Regional Transit, Manatee County Area Transit, PSTA, Sarasota County Area Transit.
- Chicago, IL: Chicago Transit Authority, Metra, and Pace Suburban Bus Service - and the Divvy Bike network.
- Balimore, MD: Maryland Transit, Montgomery County Ride On [*]
- New York, NY: MTA [*], Long Island Rail Road, Metro North, NJ Transit, PATH, Staten Island Ferry and a few more - and the Citi Bike network.
- Portland, OR: TriMet [*], Cherriots, City of Albany / Linn Benton Loop, South Metro, and several smaller operators.
- Seattle, WA: King County Marine Division, Metro Transit, Seattle Street Car, and Sound Transit.
PROVIDERS IN VIETNAM (beta)
-Ho Chi Minh City: SaiGon Bus
[*] including real-time data
Speedy Route calculates the best route when visiting multiple locations and then returning back to the start. It is ideal for delivery drivers, sales people on the road, or anyone who needs to make multiple stops.
Speedy Route re-orders the locations you enter into the best optimal order, so that every location is visited once before returning to your start location in the shortest and quickest way possible. Speedy Route also provides full driving directions between all stops.
Speedy Route app features:
* Type addresses quickly with address Auto-Complete
* Use your current location as an address
* Use your phone's stored Contacts as addresses
* Store favourite addresses
* Recall recent addresses
* Optimized Driving Directions
* Full route directions
* Google Maps Navigation link for each location
* Works best for 25 or so locations
Tap on a location for a direct link to Google Maps Navigation GPS, to get full live driving directions to each location on your route.
All maps in the app are Google Maps, offering world-wide coverage and driving directions.
Save Fuel. Save Money. Save Time. Plan your route with Speedy Route!
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any and all questions about Speedy Route for a quick response.
★★ Featured on Google Play homepage in 20 countries ★★ MTA App Quest award winner ★★
• Live arrivals: Click a nearby station on the map, or search for a specific line
• Trip planner: Compare between alternate routes to your destination
• Step by step navigation: Easily find your way on the map, including walking directions
• Real time service alerts / advisories: Receive real time updates with push notifications on the lines you use frequently
• Static transport system maps for NY, LA, SF, Boston, Chicago, Miami and other popular train / subway / tram systems (a PDF viewer is required).
How is Moovit "powered by the crowd"?
Moovit is a real cooperative, community-driven project. We start with complete schedule-based transit information, then add real-time data from operators and users.
Just by riding with Moovit open, you help contribute live data back to the community. You can also send active reports about your ride or station from the report button.
Supported cities and agencies in the US:
• Atlanta: Atlanta Rapid Transit, MARTA
• Ann Arbor: TheRide, UMICH
• Austin: Capital Metro
• Boston: Boston Subway, CATA, Massport, MBTA Bus Ferry, Light Rail, Rail, MetroWest Regional Transit Authority, RIPTA
• Buffalo: NFTA Bus and Metro
• Chicago: CTA, CTA-L, Metra, PACE
• Cincinnati: Southwest Ohio Regional Transit Authority
• Cleveland: Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority
• Dallas / Fort Worth: DART, Commuter Rail, Light Rail, Streetcar, The T
• DC Baltimore: Arlington Transit, DC Circulator, Fairfax Connector, MARC, MET-Bus, Metro Subway, MTA, RideOn
• Denver: RTD, RTD Light Rail
• Detroit: DDOT
• Hampton Roads: Hampton Roads Transit (HRT)
• Huston: METRO
• Kansas City: KCATA, The JO
• Las Vegas: Regional Transportation Commission of Southern Nevada (RTC)
• Los Angeles: LA Big Blue Bus, Free Airport Shuttle, LADOT, LAX FlyAway, Metro, Metrolink Trains, OCTA, PVTransit, Riverside Transit, Torrance Transit
• Louisville: TARC - Transit Authority of River City
• Madison: Metro Transit
• Miami: BCT, MDT, MDT Metromover, MDT Metrorail
• Minneapolis-St.Paul: Airport (MAC), Maple Grove, Metro Transit, MVTA, Plymouth, Prior Lake, Scott County, SouthWest Transit, U-Pass
• New York - New Jersey: CTTransit- Stamford, LIRR, Metro-North Railroad, MNR Hudson Rail Link, MTA Bus Company, MTA Rail, Nassau Inter-County Express, NJ TRANSIT Rail & Tram, Norwalk Transit, NY Waterway, NYC Subway, Port Authority Trans-Hudson Corporation, Shore Line East
• New Orleans RTA: Tram and Bus
• Philadelphia: SEPTA Rail, Subway & Trolley
• Phoenix: Valley Metro LRT
• Pittsburgh: Port Authority Subway & Funicular
• Portland: TriMet
• Salt Lake City: UTA
• San Diego: MTS, North County Transit District
• Seattle: Kitsap Transit, Metro Transit, ST Bus, Light Rail, Washington State Ferries
• San Francisco Bay Area: AC Transit, AirBART, BART, Baylink, Blue & Gold Fleet, Caltrain, County Connection, Golden Gate Transit, Harbor Bay Ferry, Marguerite Shuttle, Marin Transit, Menlo Park Midday Shuttle, MUNI, SamTrans, SF Cable Car, VTA
• St. Louis: Metro St. Louis
• Tampa - St. Petersburg: Hillsborough Area Regional Transit, PSTA
• Toronto: GO Transit, Grand River Transit, Hamilton Street Railway, MiWay, Toronto Subway, TTC, York Region Transit
• Montreal: AMT, RTL, STM, STL
• Ottawa: OC Transpo
• Vancouver: CMBC, SkyTrain, TransLink, WCEX
• Winnipeg: Winnipeg Transit
• Calgary: Calgary Transit, CTrain
• Edmonton: ETS
We'd love to hear from you and stay connected:
• Like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/moovit
• Follow us on Twitter: @moovitapp
A great replacement for the now discontinued HopStop app.
For just $2 more, you can also get "Ultimate Checklist" that includes 52+ occasions and 12,000+ items including Trip planning and lot more. Just search for it in the market.
New Features !! - You can now export/import multiple lists and email or share the list with anyone. copy/move between lists/categories/items. Quickly create your own customized list in a matter of minutes. Easily duplicate the list or categories or items. Easily change your backup location and password protect your list.
The app comes with FREE lifetime updates. If you are not satisfied for any reason we give you 100% refund ANYTIME beyond the refund window. Just send us an email.
The app ONLY requires SD Card permission so that you can export/import list. It does NOT need internet connection and there are absolutely NO ads. Your privacy is guaranteed.
- Easily create your own customized list by importing from the factory list.
- Add or Edit lists/items/categories (menu option)
- Hide/Unhide checked items (menu option)
- Option to check all/uncheck all so you can reuse the list again. (menu option)
- Copy or Move between lists, categories and items. Quickly creates your own personal list in matter of minutes.
- Quick list view - to view all your current personal lists.
- Rearrange items/categories(menu option)
- Delete existing lists/items/categories (long press for option to delete)
- Indicates the total number of items and the number of items that need to be completed.
- Color coded (green, yellow and red) for a visually appealing presentation
- Reuse the list multiple times.
- Comes pre-populated with lots of items that can save you typing.
- Modify and Export the list to your external storage.
- Save it as your own with your own name.
- You can have UNLIMITED number of lists
- Import the list from your sd card / external storage
- Importing the list preserves the state of each and every item - (ie) whether checked or unchecked
- Import the Factory default list anytime you want.
- Search through the list of exported lists.
- Delete exported lists.
- Edit your list on your PC. Import "Help" Factory list to read instructions to edit the list.
- Easily Share and email list with your friends / family through Gmail or Facebook or any other sharing client you have on your device.
- Send your list via Bluetooth to any bluetooth enabled device
- Easily send the list to your printer (via email - Needs email to print support on your printer)
- Password protect your lists from prying eyes.
- Change backup location. Specify dropbox location now.
- Reminder every 1 week to backup personal lists.
- Tip: Just tap on the top to goto Initial screen from any screen.
Make trip stress free. Enjoy your trip !!
keywords: trip, trip checklist, trips, trip planning, trip planner, trip packing, packing trip
Routes can also be recorded, based on GPS readings. Tracks can be adjusted to the ground altitude.
Possible routes are shown on top of Google maps, with colors representing different inclinations. This is of vital importance to bikers and hikers, that frequently prefer to avoid steep slopes. The route's highest and lowest points are also depicted graphically, through 'peak' and 'valley' icons.
Routes can be analyzed on the map, by their coloring, or through their summary and details, accessible from the menu. They can also be saved on the phone's storage, for future reference. An altitude profile graph is available, to better visualize the elevations along the route.
All data concerning routes and the actual user's position is only used internally to the application, and is not shared in any way. See full details here: http://www.bikerouteplanner.net/privacy.html
Info about bike routes is available for Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Finland, the Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Switzerland, the UK and the US. Other countries' users can plan routes based on normal roads.
The application is configurable. It may use metric or imperial distance units. It can be set to always show your location, and also to keep the map centered on it. Some data about you can be entered, to support estimation of calorie consumption.
Although BikeRoutePlanner is not directed to car drivers, it is also possible to search routes for automobiles.
Several new features will be added shortly. Further down the development road-map is the implementation of several other features, that will make Bike Route Planner a complete companion for your cycling and hiking activities.
BikeRoutePlanner was developed by a frequent bike commuter, that felt that some navigation and route planning needs were yet to be fulfilled.
Altitudes may seem irregular due to GPS's altitude inaccuracy: this can be solved by selecting 'Simplify and adjust to ground', in the 'Route' menu.
Avoid recording very long routes, with many GPS readings, as this can exhaust the phone's memory!
- Interactive and fully integrated Trip Planner
- All Ireland coverage including rural locations as well as cities such as Dublin, Belfast, Cork, Galway, Limerick, and Waterford
- All licensed public transport operators included
- All modes of public transport including trains, buses, and trams from transport providers such as Dublin Bus, Luas, Bus Éireann, DART, Commuter Rail, AirCoach, GoBe, Matthews Coaches etc
- Displays stops near you
- Dynamic zoom and scroll mapping
- GPS using “my location”
- Updating maps “on the go”
- Saves favourite locations and recent journeys
- Email and In calendar functions
The app is being continually developed, service data is being updated and improved. We welcome your feedback about this app, to send us an email please click the “info” button on your phone when you are using the app.
В связи c продолжающейся реорганизацией городских автобусных маршрутов, информация может быть не актуальной.
Полезное приложение для всех, кто пользуется общественным транспортом.
Возможность просматривать актуальную информацию онлайн о текущем местоположении маршрутного такси в городе Днепропетровск с указанием полного маршрута и остановок.
Данные взяты с сайта http://transit.in.ua/
ключевые слова: маршрутки Днепропетровска, автобусы днепропетровска, расписание маршруток
Download schedules for offline viewing of 80+ cities, including timetables for bus, train, subway, trolley, light rail, commuter rail and trams
✔ Find directions with the journey planner when you're not sure where to go
✔ View real-time vehicle positions & estimates (in supported cities, see below)
✔ View service alerts
✔ Save favorite trips, stops, and directions searches
✔ View nearby stops
✔ View trips on a map
PREVIEW ON YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/transittimes
REAL-TIME VEHICLE POSITIONS / ESTIMATES: Sydney, Vancouver, Atlanta, Portland, Salt Lake City, Boston, Adelaide, Perth, Toronto, LA, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, NYC, Ottawa, Chicago, Washington DC, Philadelphia, Honolulu & Chapel Hill, Tampa (PSTA), Christchurch
See http://transittimesapp.com/features for more details
TRANSIT AGENCIES SUPPORTED:
ABC Ride, ACTION, AC Transit, Adelaide Metro, AMT, BART, BCT, Big Blue Bus, BKV, Busco, Calgary Transit, CapMetro, CAT, CATA, Caltrain, Capital Area Transit, Cary Transit C-Tran, CATA, Cascades East Transit, CCRTA, CDTA, Chapel Hill Transit, Cherriots, Christchurch Metro, CHT, Citilink, CityRail, CMRT, COTA, CTA, C-TRAN, CTTransit, DART, DART First State / DelDOT, DATA, DCTA, DTA, ETS, Fairfax County Transit, FWTA, GATRA, GCRTA, Golden Empire Transit, Golden Gate Transit (GGT), Go Transit, GRTA Xpress, HART, Howard Transit, HSR (Hamilton Street Railway), IndyGo, KCM, KCMD, Kitsap Transit, LA Metro, Lextran, LIRR, Lynx, KCATA, MARTA, MAXX, MBTA, MCTS, MDC Transit, Metlink, Metra, Metro, Metro Transit, Metrobus Transit, MMT, MNR, MTA, MTA Maryland, Muni, Nashville MTA, NCTD, NFTA, NJ Transit, NORTA, OCTA, OCTranspo, PACE, PATCO, Port Authority, PSTA, PTV Melbourne, PVTA, Qconnect Queensland, Ride On, RIPTA, RTC, RTA, RTC Washoe, RTD, RTL, SACRT, SDMTS, SF Muni, SEPTA, Sound Transit, SRTA, STA, STL, STM, TARC, TfNSW, TheBus, The Ride, TMTA Topeka, Translink BC, Translink SEQ (QLD), Transperth, TriMet, TTA, TTC, Winnipeg Transit, UTA, Valley Metro, VIA, VTA, YRT, 131500 NSW
CHECK YOUR BALANCE: Transperth SmartRider, Christchurch MetroCard, Adelaide MetroCard, Melbourne Myki, Brisbane Go Card, Action MyWay Card, Clipper Card
AUSTRALIA: Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra, Melbourne, Perth, Sydney
CANADA: Calgary, Edmonton, Halifax, Montreal, Ottawa, Quebec, St Johns, Toronto, Vancouver, Winnipeg
NEW ZEALAND: Auckland, Christchurch, Wellington
UNITED STATES: Albany, Albuquerque, Ann Arbor, Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Bakersfield, Bend, Boston, Buffalo, Chapel Hill, Charlottesville, Chicago, Cleveland, Colorado Springs, Corpus Christi, Dallas, Delaware, Denver, Detroit, Duluth, Edmonton, Fairfax County Transit, Fort Wayne, Hartford, Honolulu, Houston, Indianapolis, Kansas City, Las Vegas, Lansing, Lexington, Little Rock, Los Angeles, Louisville, Madison, Miami, Milwaukee, Minneapolis, Montgomery County, Nashville, New Orleans, NYC, Oakland, Orlando, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Portland, Providence, PSTA, Raleigh, Reno, Riverside, Sacramento, San Francisco, San Jose, Salem, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, Santa Monica, Seattle, Spokane, St Louis, Tampa, Vancouver, Washington DC, Wilmington, Yuma
See http://transittimesapp.com/features for a full list of cities
In supported cities we offer WCA indicators for stops/trips in accordance with organisations such as ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act).
Here are the permissions we request access to:
INTERNET - Directions search, alerts, downloading timetables
NETWORK STATE - Check if Internet connection is available
EXTERNAL STORAGE - Timetables storage
YOUR LOCATION - Directions search, nearby stops
ACCOUNTS/WAKE LOCK - Push notifications
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions
Our travel planner finds the smartest trips for you.
Features are for example:
- Plan yor trip between two addresses/stops.
- Subscribe and get notification if there is any problem with your trips.
- Locate the nearest stop via gps.
- Easy presentation of the trips.
- Trip presentation on a map.
- Price and sms-codes.
- Accessibility information.
- Disturbance information and new trips suggestions if your trips is not possible due to delays (Real time information is not available everywhere).
- Real time timetable for stops.
- Traffic disturbances (in Swedish)
- Gadgets for stops and trips.
Features includes :
✓9 main categories and 60+ default sub categories .
✓Items can be added,edited and deleted easily.
✓Using checklist the items can be selected easily.
✓After completing a trip you can clear the data’s of the previous trip in a single touch.
✓You can easily schedule the Places which you are planning to visit.
For any questions and suggestions contact us on