** Best Overall Mental Health App of 2020, 2021 & 2022 *** - Verywell Mind
"It's a great way to keep a record of your thoughts about how your health has been each day. And the exercises help you to relax." - user Meg Ellis
"I am a therapist for adolescence and started using this app to see if it was something I could offer to my clients. I love it and I can recommend it with confidence because I noticed that it helps me slow down and be more aware of how I am doing during the day." - user Sharon McCallie-Steller
Everyone can benefit from reducing stress and improving the fitness of their mental health. If you're struggling, Moodfit can help you move toward thriving. If you're thriving, Moodfit can help you build the resilience to keep you there in the face of life's adversities.
Moodfit provides the most comprehensive set of tools for good mental health, and helps you understand what brings your mood up and down.
WAYS TO USE MOODFIT
- As a mood journal to bring awareness to and better understand your mood.
- To work on a set of personalized daily goals that are your daily mental health workout that include good practices like gratitude, breathwork and mindfulness.
- To reinforce positive messages and create new habits that boost your mood.
- To process distorted thinking that is causing emotional discomfort using CBT techniques.
- To keep a gratitude journal that can change your brain to see more of the positive in life.
- To do breathing exercises to quickly increase a sense of calm.
- To learn and practice mindfulness meditation that has been shown to reduce stress.
- To understand the relationship between your mood and lifestyle factors like sleep, exercise, nutrition and work.
- To track any custom variables you want to understand how it affects your mood, e.g. your hydration, caffeine intake or interactions with a particular friend. You can literally track and analyze anything.
- To track your mood-related medications and better understand what is working.
- To take mental health assessments like PHQ-9 (depression) and GAD-7 (anxiety) and see how they change over time.
- To receive educational content and inspiration about topics like rumination, procrastination, and motivation.
OUR CORE VALUES
- We believe that literally everyone can benefit from working on their mental health.
- We believe that good mental health isn't just the lack of a clinical mental illness. We want to help you fully thrive.
- We believe there isn’t a one-size-fits-all solution to good mental health and that trying different tools and tracking their results is crucial to understand what works for best for you.
CONNECT WITH US
Come and join the conversation all about good mental health.
- Website - https://www.getmoodfit.com
- Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/getmoodfit/
Need help with Moodfit or have feedback or questions? Email us at email@example.com. We genuinely love to hear from our users.
Our terms of service: https://www.getmoodfit.com/terms-of-service.