Best routing application I have ever used on android. Use when I hike all over Arizona. Can follow trail with GPS. No data. #random_acts_of_nature
Really love this app, seems to work well with Android 8, developer always updating 👍
Great app from an AZ local. Be sure to follow Hike Arizona on Instagram for route IDs. Search system is flawless. I've never gotten lost in the Superstition Wilderness using offline routes with this app. Recently discovered that trails in other states are supported as well! Elbert and Whitney loaded! I only had problems occasionally with past update of straight line drawn in route tracking when I put phone in battery saving mode, so I'm assuming newest update overrides phone sleep mode which is fine because I have a battery core now. Gonna miss those straight lines! It always looked like I wing-suited back to the TH!
App can not be moved to external SD memory. Must have an account. Which translate into, app is collecting data about me. "US TPPO MAPS", is far better, free, runs in external memory, an needs no account/registration .
Perfect, simple and intuitively put together. Fantastic for my area
App is awesome minus the compass, lack of notifications and downloadable satellite offline. Support is amazing though. Dev is very communicative.
Fixed on Android
- no internet detection after extended use
- removed unneeded old code that may cause conflicts
- more pageback buttons where space permited
- coding for a possible future update to allow more offline maps
- swipe header L to R to pageback is either direction now
- homepage icon for activity is more intuitive now when recording
- 5 ways to import pageback to home if initiated from homepage
- moved buttons slightly away from edge for curved displays