Using android 4.4.2. As another user stated, I am unable to enter a vendor code. Keyboard appears, but fields remain black when attempting input. This is a pretty bad bug. Please fix immediately since the app and subscription is now useless to me. Update from admins: "The good news is that there is an easy work around you can use. When you are ready to use GO Box, simply go to the vendor list, click on the vendor you are getting your GO Box from, and you'll see an option to 'Use GO Box'."
Android version constantly says no internet. Very frustrating.
I was happy with this app until I got a newer phone. Now I can't enter the numbers in the vendor code. Halp!!(galaxy s8)
New bug I can't enter a vendor code. The keyboard appears, but the numbers don't appear in the boxes.
The camera to scan return QR is upside down on Nexus 5X
A company and app worth supporting for what it is doing.
* Now you can "re-show" the Good to GO screen to a vendor.
* You can also "cancel" a transaction at a vendor if needed
* Get a vendor code directly from the vendor list
* Better searching for vendors by name or food type
* Various bug fixes and improvements