Connect your DSLR with your phone via usb or wifi. Connect your Chromecast as well to share the pictures your are shooting directly to other people (Tethered shooting).
This app is the reason why gps&wifi suddenly makes sense for your DSLR.
Features of free version:
- Connect via wifi or usb
- View all pictures on the camera in a nice grid.
- Quick loading of jpg and raw files (CR2, CR3 and NEF).
- Directly share pictures from camera to other apps (like Whatsapp, Instagram, Facebook)
- Download Jpg files
- Cast pictures to your Chromecast
- Connect your camera to the hotspot of your phone if no wifi is available
(Hint: use the same ssid/pwd-combination for your hotspot and you don't
need to reconfigure your camera and chromecast when using the hotspot)
Features of paid version:
- show Exif data (including gps-data)
- download Raw files
- bulk download, multi share, bulk delete
- filter current view (raw, jpeg, videos, protected files)
- all Lite features
- Liveview with Camera Control
- Photobooth with Liveview
- Use Partymode to shoot pictures and show them immediately (tethered shooting)
- Bulb Capture
- Focus Bracketing
Currently compatible cameras
(Important: your mobile device must support usb-host-mode to connect to your camera via usb)
Sony cameras that have the 'Smart Remote Control' app, like Alpha 6300.
Important: update 'Smart Remote Control' on your camera before using this.
To update open 'PlayMemories Camera Apps' and select 'Smart Remote Control' from the list of apps.
D500 (Fw 1.20)
D600 (wifi using Wu-1b)
D610 (wifi using Wu-1b)
D850 (Fw 1.10)
D5200 (wifi using WU-1a)
D5600 (Fw 1.10)
D7100 (wifi using WU-1a)
D7500 (Fw 1.10)
EOS R (wifi)
EOS RP (wifi)
EOS R5 (wifi)
EOS R6 (wifi)
1Ds Mark III (wifi using WFT-E2)
1D X (wifi using WFT-E6)
1D X Mark II (wifi using WFT-E8)
1D Mark IV (wifi using WFT-E2 II)
5D Mark II (wifi using WFT-E4 II)
5D Mark III
5D Mark IV (wifi)
6D Mark II (wifi)
7D Mark II (wifi using W-E1)
REBEL T6i (wifi)
REBEL T6s (wifi)
REBEL T6 (wifi)
REBEL T7 (wifi)
REBEL T100 (wifi)