Pediatric Rx Dose Calculator is an accurate medical tool to help doctors, pharmacists, dentists, nurses and other healthcare professionals calculate the oral medication doses for children based on the weight or the age of the patient.
• Pediatric Rx Dose Calculator is totally FREE! No in-app purchases.
• Pediatric Rx Dose Calculator works offline.
• Pediatric Rx Dose Calculator offers the paediatric dosages for 80+ drugs.
• The very first screen of Rx Dose Calculator app lists all the available drugs to ensure you calculate the dose with the minimal number of clicks.
• Universal search box to search for the brand name or chemical name and quickly find the medication.
• Enter the patient’s weight either in kilograms or in pounds. Weight in pounds is common in USA and Canada.
• Because every drug has different dose ranges, we have a tailored page for each drug with dose selection options when available.
• Age-based dosing is available when applicable.
• The accurate calculated dose is displayed in both millilitres and milligrams. A handy feature if the drug is available in your country but in different strength.
• The formula used for calculation is always displayed on the screen so that you can double check the calculation yourself.
• Adult doses included for your reference.
• List of common Latin prescription abbreviations.
• The uptodate WHO average weight for age reference (boys and girls).
• Medical tools: Body Mass Index, Body Surface Area, Renal Function, IV drip rate, Blood Sugar, Temperature Converter, Pregnancy Due Date and Days Interval Calculator
• Pediatric Rx Dose Calculator offers reliable paediatric reference to healthcare professionals all over the world
Visit our website for complete list of drugs and more free tools: www.rxdosecalc.com