Protect Children on the Web is a parental protection application created by parents for parents with a view to their children's online safety. Its key functionalities are the classification of websites viewed and applications downloaded, and blocking those inadequate to the child's age. Safe search on the Internet - that is, Safe Search mode always turned on for the most popular search engines. In addition, management of the time the child uses the device - times from - to and the total time spent playing with the tablet or smartphone during the day. Protect Children on the Web provides protection for devices on Android and iOS platforms.
• Access to specific content on the Internet depends on the age of the child - age categories are predefined and adapted to the age of the child, but also easy to change by the parent who knows his child best;
• Safe Internet Search - Safe Search mode always enabled for the most popular search engines (Google, Bing, Yahoo, YouTube);
• Setting the web surfing time for each day of the week via the parent's online panel or application;
• Blocking access to any page on the Internet - regardless of whether its content falls into the category allowed for your child's age group - the ability to use the so-called "White" and "black" lists; • Remote change of rules defined for a child - without having to enter them on the child's phone or smartphone;
• Managing the time the child uses the device - times from - to and the total time spent playing with the device during the day;
• Reports showing the child's online activity - eg categories of websites visited, time spent on the Internet, blocked pages; Available after logging in to the website and selecting the child's profile;
• Notifications about requests by the child to enter sites that they should not have access to - the parent is notified by e-mail, as well as through the Protect Children Online network panel, the child is informed about the parent's decision - rejection or acceptance of the request;
• Application access management - you can decide which applications can be launched on your child's device - displaying the screen with the need to enter the PIN number if you try to launch a blocked application;
• Specifying the hours of using the application indicated on the child's device by the parent;
• Reports - in the parent panel you will find information about the child's use of the device. You will have access to a detailed list of pages viewed.
• Protection on any network - regardless of how the internet is delivered to your child's device. Your child is safe on a cellular network (3G / LTE) and private and public Wi-Fi networks
• The application allows the parent to block access to the application store on the child's device;
• Possibility to block applications already purchased on the child's Device.
Installing the Protect Children on the Web application:
• Download the Protect Children Online application from the Play Store
• Choose the device you use for Child / Parent
• Create a parent account in the application
• Install the application on the child's phone and log in to the parent's account. The mission to Protect Children on the Web is to support parents in what is most important to them - that is, in ensuring proper protection for the child in a virtual world with which the youngest have contact with children from an early age.
This application uses the Device Administrator privilege.