If you are like millions of others, you access sensitive data on your mobile device every day. You may manage your bank account from your smartphone. Maybe you process customer credit cards on your mobile device. Perhaps you use your tablet to access patient information at your medical office.
How do you know all the sensitive data stored, processed, and transmitted via your mobile device is secure?
SecurityMetrics MobileScan searches Android devices for known vulnerabilities, identifies risks, and provides detailed instructions to remediate threats
• If the OS has been rooted, thus circumventing security updates
• WiFi network security level
• USB debugging status
• Near field communication (NFC) status
• If a passcode is enabled on the lock screen
• On-disk encryption status
• If there are any attached peripherals
• If apps can be installed from untrusted sources
• Known OS vulnerabilities
• If the current version of MobileScan is installed
Learn more about SecurityMetrics MobileScan at www.securitymetrics.com/mobilescan