Your device is known to be insecure?
Apps like media streaming services, online banking apps or other apps do not work?
Want return or send your device in for service?
Then use Simply-Unroot.
Un-rooting your device is permanent unless you root it again.
If you are not able to update your device after the unroot process its neccessary to use manufacturer update tool like Samsung Kies or LG Mobile Support Tool. This is because you have modified a partition like kernel or system.
It will work on stock, custom and aosp based ROM's like Miui or Cyanogenmod.
Simply-Unroot will not delete any personal data but to be sure please back up the data on your phone.
It will work on stock, custom and aosp based ROM's like Miui or Cyanogenmod.
Support for all Super User apps and root methode.
SuperSU Pro adds the following features to your SuperSU installation:
- OTA survival mode (no guarantees)
- Full color-coded command content logging (input/output/error)
- Per-app logging configuration
- Per-app user override
- PIN protection
See the SuperSU app description for further details on SuperSU.
Note that SuperSU Pro is rarely updated - most of the updated code goes directly into the main SuperSU app. That is the one you need to update.
★ You MUST be running a custom ROM to use this app. Your ROM developer MUST be using this app explicitly in order to distribute their ROM.
★ If you are not running a custom ROM, this app is not for you. Your device is incompatible.
★ Please do not leave a 1 star review if you are running a stock ROM, or it is not supported. This is negatively affecting the app's rating unjustly. It is not up to me to make your ROM compatible!
★ Optimised for Ice Cream Sandwich, Jelly Bean, KitKat and Lollipop with matching UI themes to suit each API.
★ Fully ARM 64-bit compatible.
Once installed, you will receive notifications when an update is available for your ROM. You can choose whether to check automatically in the background, with all the usual notification controls you'd expect. You can also setup OpenRecoveryScript options to help automate your installation process.
More features will be added in the future.
There are some comprehensive instructions on how to get this working on the Github links below. It's very easy to get going though. All you need are some build.prop values adding to your ROM, a manifest XML document and somewhere to host your ROM (you may use direct links or HTTP links).
If you prefer you can use http://romhut.com to freely host your ROM, which will provide direct links for the OTA Updates and generate your manifest XML for you! Or, you can do these things manually if you like to have that little bit of extra control.
GitHub - https://github.com/Kryten2k35/OTAUpdates
Requirements - https://github.com/Kryten2k35/OTAUpdates/blob/stable/README.md
If you would like to see this app translated into your mother tongue, please use the above GitHub link and submit a pull request with your changes. I will be happy to merge them.
This is an open project (licence under Creative Commons Share-alike to ensure it remains free) and contributions are very appreciated.
This application is licenced under the Creative Commons Share-alike 4.0 licence: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0/legalcode
Images used in this application are from the Google Design Material Icons library found here: https://github.com/google/material-design-icons Some were modified in colour to suit the theme of the application. All rights are reserved to Google under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 licence http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/
So, I decided to try to write an app that would help folks figure-out what the issues might be so that they can get their OTA update installed.
The OTA Verifier app can be used to evaluate an over-the-air (OTA) update.zip or other flashable .zip file before you attempt the install or afterwards to help you figure-out why the installation may have failed. OTA Verifier will point-out what files and conditions are being tested so that you can more easily attempt to correct these issues.
Q: Do I have to be rooted to use this?
A: No, but rooted devices will have more conditions that the app will be able to test/evaluate because it will have access to protected files that non-rooted devices don't.
Q: Will the app actually do the installation or change anything on my device?
A: No. The app will only evaluate the expressions and conditions contained inside the updater-script file inside the .zip file that's trying to be installed. None of the functions or commands that try to modify your device (i.e., delete/patch/format/extract, etc.) will be evaluated or executed. The app basically operates in "read-only" mode with respect to the .zip file being evaluated.
Q: Will this app work on older devices or flashable .zip files that use the amend update-script files?
A: No, this app evaluates and interprets the newer edify updater-script files (notice the "r" in "updater").
How do I use this app?
1. Install and launch the app
2. Click the "Select File" button and navigate to desired .zip file
3. Long-press (press and hold) the file entry for the desired .zip file
4. Click the "Verify OTA .zip" file pop-up
5. Wait for the app to process the file (very large files may take several minutes to complete)
6. View the displayed results (text will also be copied to the clipboard)
1. Savvy root users probably already know that after a failed .zip file installation, you should be able to view the /cache/recovery/last_log file to view the information about what might have failed. OTA Verifier will try to uncover all of the issues and not just the first one that causes the installation to fail.
2. While I wrote this app principally to evaluate OTA update.zip files, the edify updater-script files are used and written by ROM devs and others who created flashable .zip files. This app can be used to evaluate those file's updater-script files, too.
3. Note: it is not a given that an error reported by this app also means that the OTA will fail to install. I'm seeing newer (Android 5+) OTAs whose updater-script contains post-install SHA1 checks that will be reported as failures (false expressions) by this app. I've added (v2.5) a new "strict mode" preference/setting that will "allow" non-existent files to not make the expression their referenced in evaluate to false (which they would otherwise). Version 2.6 brings additional logic to handle these post-install SHA1 checks by allowing them to not be evaluated as false when detected after seeing a "verifying system partition files" ui_print expression.
4. Additionally, in v2.6, the app will suppress any errors past the 25th one since the output becomes unwieldy (you can revert this change in the preference/settings menu).
Please see this Google+ post for more details on the latest changes: https://plus.google.com/111250871094989567615/posts/ftgrXDS3s8i
Permissions: READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - used for the file browser (Select App) to allow you to navigate to and select a file to scan for OTA verification.
Questions? Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Android™ is a trademark of Google, Inc.
If this application are present in Google Play Store - you get actual version number and possibility to update application - or try to search new version on your favorite forum or site.
There is two possible ways to check updates - via Google Play Store site or via experimental lightweight API.
There is a lot of Internet traffic used for checking - especially if you have a huge number of installed applications.
Application marked in colors when scanning are done:
Red - possible update found or it's not possible to determine current market version
Grey - application are not found in Play Store
Black - no updates found for this moment
you can donate me via paypal email@example.com - if you like this app.
This is the official DeltaROM (www.deltarom.com) O.T.A. app called:
It is made for the GT-I9000, GT-I9100, GT-I9300 & the GT-N7000 but it should work on every rooted device, except for O.T.A. related features.
TAR packed kernel & modem flashing supported only on supported devices, if you use the feature on any other device I am not responsible for the outcome.
OTA database contains new ROMs and now also modems (more will be added soon). Other categories will be added in the future.
There are no ROM requirements to use the features of the app and it works with CM, AOKP & Samsung based firmware.
---- IMPORTANT NOTICE & DISCLAIMER! ----
I am not responsible for any damage to your phone if your phone gets bricked with irresponsible use of the flashing features or using the wrong commands in the Shell. The shell is considered an advanced user feature.
Over 1 Million concerns have been documented in the public space using SeeClickFix.
75% of those concerns have been resolved.
Please note: SeeClickFix uses Google location services.
311 app makes reporting issues like these easier than ever. The app uses GPS to identify
your location and also allows you to snap a photo to add to your service request.
Reports are automatically sent to the City’s 311 system and routed to city departments
new Minneapolis 311 app makes reporting issues like these easier than ever. The app
uses GPS to identify your location and also allows you to snap a photo to add to your
service request. Reports are automatically sent to the City’s 311 system and routed to
city departments for resolution. You’ll also be able to follow your issue from the time it
is reported until it is resolved.
The mobile app can also be used to report such issues as graffiti, damaged street signs,
and abandoned vehicles.
This app submits data to City of Minneapolis via a third party service, SeeClickFix. The handling
of the data submitted to the City for servicing the issues submitted using this app is covered by
GPS identifies your location;
Add a photo to your service request/issue;
Routed automatically to departments for resolution
Track it from time of report to resolution at www.311.saccounty.net
Use the Sac County 311 Connect app to also report stray animals, food facility complaints, rental housing issues, abandoned shopping carts, zoning issues and more.
Report issues in your neighborhood, get status updates on their resolution and vote on issues that are important to maintaining your community’s well being.
The app’s intuitive interface puts the power in your hands to explore, check out informative videos and become an active participant in your county’s government. Get the latest news on what’s happening in the county, find out when the next Board of County Commissioners meeting will be held and watch the latest videos from PCC-TV.
Find your evacuation zone, discover new biking trails and learn about the county’s award-winning parks and preserves. Get info on where – and when – to catch the next bus, what you can recycle and so much more. Link to the county’s calendar to be sure to never miss another fun county event.
Connect directly with Pinellas County on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and other social media platforms.
• Check your flight at Manchester-Boston Regional Airport.
• Check your bus schedule at the Manchester Transit Authority.
• Reserve a Book at the Manchester City Library.
• Reserve a Tee Time at Derryfield Country Club.
• Find a league or facility where you can play your favorite sport.
• Find a monument that honors our heroes.
• Access the Manchester Monarchs, NH Fisher Cats, and Verizon Wireless Arena event schedules.
• Access info on what’s happening in the City this weekend.
• Look for a City job.
• Look up scheduled City Meetings and Agendas.
• Discover a Business Opportunity.
• Discover a new place to explore.
• Communicate with your elected officials.
• And much, much more.