Thank you for your interest in “Shaolin-Rainer”, the new app about the application of Buddhism in everyday life, about mindful activity in daily life.
Enjoy the many hundreds of Buddhist texts, interestingly designed videos, different instructions for meditation and the Buddhist lifestyle. Become calm and grounded, embark on the Buddha's middle path. Find the peace you need to glide through the daily chaos with mindfulness and calm, centered in the middle.
- Shaolin-Rainer - Mindfulness in daily life - Buddhism in everyday life - Yoga - Meditation - Chan- (Zen) -Buddhism - with your own "Buddha Blog Podcast" - Sleep meditation - Self-confidence - Relaxation - Self-acceptance - Strengthening self-confidence - Health tips and tricks from Asia - sport, fitness, movement and discipline - overcoming fears and depression - in the tradition of the Shaolin Temple China - longing for normalcy - Kung-Fu - self-defense - Qi-Gong - in harmony with the universe -
Do you occasionally need a little help in this completely crazy world? - The “Shaolin-Rainer” app deals with topics related to Chan Buddhism, the blog articles deal with current events in a modern and straightforward manner - Find the peace and quiet you need to escape the chaos of normal life - No registration - Completely free of charge - No "in-app purchases" - No external advertising - How to see today's world with Buddhism - In the tradition of the Shaolin Temple China - Buddha and Bodhidharma - I will take you into a completely different world -
CONTENTS OF THE "SHAOLIN-RAINER" APP:
- Buddhism in everyday life - Mindfulness in daily life - Modern Buddhism
- Acceptance and self-help / help
- Hundreds of Buddhist texts
- Shaolin Kung Fu / self defense
- Shaolin Qi Gong
- Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM)
- many videos with instructions
- personal development
- Meditations with instructions
- Sleep meditation / help with falling asleep
- Instructions for anxiety and depression
- According to the "Shaolin-Rainer" method
- Improved self-confidence
- With the Buddhist podcast "Buddha Blog"
- Buddhist cooking recipes and instructions
- Tips on Asian lifestyle / health and fitness
About the author of this app:
Shaolin-Rainer moved to the Shaolin Temple in China more than 30 years ago, where he was accepted as the first foreign student in centuries by his master Shi Yan Zi (now the director of the Shaolin Temple in London). He learned Kung-Fu-Qi-Gong and Buddhism and lived with the world-famous monks for several years. In 2001 he opened the Shaolin Temple Germany in Berlin.
Through his activity as a Buddhist author, the student became a master at one point. The route is the goal.