Concept is great and it functions well. Although I wish there was a tutorial or more explanations as to what everything means instead of just listing out a bunch of times. I'm guessing two of the three times listed are start and end times but what does the third mean?
Really like this app. Simple and to the point with no fluff to get in your way. Only thing that would make it better would be a way to scroll through time on the map screen and have it plot the sun's direction for any given time. Thanks!
Really like the app it's very useful, although recently it's come up with a message asking me to write a review and then in a few seconds gone unresponsive and crashed every time so I can't use it.
please include the ability to add a map location by centering a crosshair or similar using the map other than adding by name as often remote landscapes don't have searchable names. a scroll option to animate where the sun will be during the day would also be useful :)
Very hopeful for this app. Downloaded to get a notification after sunset so I know when to lock my chickens up for the night before it gets too dark!
I literally just got this app because I was sick of searching the sunrise and sunset in my location and it has a beautiful layout and I just love it
• Location name was displaying in Chinese on HTC 10 devices with Android 7.
• Databases error when adding some locations
How widgets work:
• widgets are auto-updated every 4 hours
• widget can be updated manually
• click on widget to launch the app
• Widgets must be re-added after update from Beta version 2.1.2
• it is OK if widget stays blank for a couple of minutes after device is restarted or when widget is added first time