Bug 1. You can't edit tags of tracks with empty tags. If you try to, the save button is always greyed out. Bug 2. Now playing screen/queue is mostly lost when you close the app. Most times, it doesn't retain the song, playlist or album you're playing even when you pause. Request - Can you please reduce the font size of Artist and Track info on the now playing screen. Thanks
Hello, I would like to report a bug. For some reason I cannot get the Lock Screen widget to appear on Android 6.0.1, Xperia Z5 compact.
Please fix the album/song sorting issue. It hasn't been resolved on the latest update.
I use this daily. A recent update created an issue that was fixed within days. Very responsive developer.
Really nice mix of form and function with this app. A nice clean interface on an app that works really well. I hope in the future there will be an option to have a different player colour to the main colour and that there is an option for white cards in the dark theme. Other than that, it's pretty much perfect!
Only if the app icon redefine into somwhat that call "clean" just like ios,it would be better.Other than that I have no words to be said,more than a good app.
- Fixed an issue where searching didn't work very well for songs/albums/artists with multiple words in the name
- Fixed an issue where inverted notification icons aren't visible
- Fixed a crash when choosing to invert icons on API < 21. This feature is no longer available on such devices
- Fixed an issue where songs with no album tag information ended up being grouped under one artist
- Added accessibility content descriptions to notification buttons
- See changelog for more
An audiophile music player with hi-res 32/64-bit audio rendering and DSP engine.