Problems disconnecting from the VPN I'm on kitkat 4.4.4 on my Nexus 4 and have problems disconnecting from the vpn service. Inside the app I disconnect from the service but in the status bar it will show me as still connected. When I try to login again it shows up as an error. Have to reboot my phone to solve the problem. Please fix.
I used this a couple of years ago on vacation. I bought the one year subscription. It worked great. Just bought the lifetime subscription on a special deal. It's a no-brainer, great app, great price.
Best VPN on the Web! Great performance, fast, reliable, super easy to use and set-up and best of all, great price. Highly recommended!
I did the monthly payment on PC, but couldn't login also on my phone ...was really the problem. I had an account..
Service is fast and reliable. However, this Android client is very buggy and crashes every time I launch it. Launching it a second time solves it though, so it's still usable.
Love it, ended up with slots for all family members plus private server. speeds are great too. dev also responsive with all problems i had. really recommended for everyone
In this version we offer:
- Protocol Selection: Choose a protocol to set up a VPN connection manually
- Advanced protocol features: The OpenVPN protocol now supports the AES-256 encryption
- Default connection: From here, you will be automatically connected to the Optimal server at your first app startup.
- Improved connection stability
- Overall UI/UX improvements
- Bug fixes
The best free vpn client for unblock proxy, wifi security, privacy protection.
Yoga VPN permanent free, unlimited traffic, unlimited duration, a tap to unblock