Key features include:
- Remote arm and disarm
- Real-time text and email alerts when alarms are triggered and motion is detected*
- Remote video monitoring*
- Lighting and thermostat control*
*Purchase of additional hardware may be required
Disclaimer: Not available in all areas. Restrictions apply. Service and equipment sold separately. Services and features vary based on service package.
- Wi-Fi or 4G cellular internet connection
- Android phone or tablet running Android 4.0.2 and higher
- XFINITY Home service
- Comcast ID or Comcast.net email address and password (Need your Comcast ID? go to http://customer.comcast.com/help-and-support/xfinity-apps/get-your-comcast-id-or-user-name/)
Copyright 2014 Comcast
Note: This app requires a compatible system and an interactive Alarm.com service plan. Feature availability varies based on system, equipment, and service plan. Visit www.alarm.com for more information.
✓ See what’s happening at your property
✓ Arm or disarm your security panel
✓ Watch live video and recorded clips from your security cameras
✓ Turn on or off lights
✓ Set the ideal temperature
✓ Lock or unlock doors
✓ View images of important activity captured by Alarm.com image sensors
✓ Search your complete system event history
✓ And much more!
With Alarm.com, you can also receive real-time email, text message, and push notifications for the specific events that matter to you. Beyond important emergency related events, you can also immediately know when:
• Your kids get home from school
• You left for work or vacation and forgot to arm your system
• The housekeeper arrives or leaves
• The garage door is left open
• The dog walker or cat sitter arrives
• There's flooding or a water leak in your basement
• Your children open your medicine or liquor cabinets
• Someone changes your thermostat settings
• Your security system is disarmed (and who disarmed it)
• Someone attempts to log into your account
• And much more!
- View your overall system and connectivity state
- Arm and disarm your system
- View status of individual zones (open, closed, low battery, temperature, etc.)
- View live camera feeds
- View event history by date and event type
- View and control connected thermostat(s) settings for cooling and heating
- Control installed lighting devices
Note: The Android application features may vary depending on the devices installed in your home.
This app gives you the ability to:
- Arm and disarm your home’s security system remotely
- Receive text message and email alerts about important ADT Pulse-related events
- View live video of your home or business from your AndroidTM smartphone
- Control and monitor any thermostats and lights you have connected to the ADT Pulse system
To use this app, you must be an ADT customer and subscriber to ADT Pulse service.
License information available at www.ADT.com or by calling 800.ADT.ASAP®. FL: EF0001121
©2012 ADT. All rights reserved. ADT, the ADT logo, ADT Always There, 800.ADT.ASAP and PULSE are marks and/or registered trademarks of ADT Services AG and are used under license. Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
First you need to select your images or videos, then click to operate“Concealed to strong box”. After that these data can only be viewed in this app.
And these images and videos cannot be showed even in existing albums and gallery.
Because this app has an in-built locker,
which means others cannot view your images or videos except he knows your password.
Then you can settle down and enjoy your private photos and videos in the app. ♪
■ Initial password is“12345”.
After logging in, you can change your password in “Password setting” in “settings” in menu.
■Everybody can see your public photos and other data.
Please select the data which you don’t feel like to be known by others! And following labels in the list will be shown:
"Conceal your photos into strong box"
Then you can select "Conceal your photos into strong box", and the data will be moved into strong box.
And your moving work is done.
If you want to view concealed data, you can start up the app and type in password, and then view photos in “strong box”.
※You can follow the suit to hide your videos!
After uninstalling the app,
Photos and videos in“Concealed to strong box” sometimes cannot be shown.
If you are in such situation you can re-install the app and view the data in “strong box”.
So we recommend to move your operate “Moving out from Strongbox” before uninstalling.
In addition, your photos and videos will not lost by uninstalling the app.
using AES encryption and provides quick & easy access using a simple password or a secret question/answer.
Safe Notes stores all your data on the sd card instead of taking up valuable internal memory.
This is quick and simple note pad, you can save memo, email, message, shopping list, Account passwords
and Any Secret notes. Secure Notes provides a simple interface and taking a note very easier with good usability.
- very minimal UI and easy usability
- Password Protect Program
- Encrypt/Decrypt Note
- Sorting notes (a-z, date)
- All notes stored in memory card not phone memory
- If you want you can Share with your friends
- Optimised for HD tablets
Q : Where is backed up notes data at sd card?
A : /data/innorriorsnotes on sdcard
Q: I forgot my password, how can I change it?
A: Notes screen -> Settings -> change Password -> type new password
If you have any comments or feature suggestions, please let us know at email@example.com. We are always
working to improve our applications and welcome your suggestions on how to make our applications better.
website : www.innorriors.com
*** Note: Requires Chamberlain MyQ hardware. Learn more about the compatible products at www.chamberlain.com
The Chamberlain MyQ Home Control App empowers you to easily and confidently monitor and control your home from anywhere.
MyQ technology brings you peace of mind, security and control when you forget to close the garage door, want to open it from afar to let people in, or just keep a closer eye on your home by turning on lights to make it look like you are home.
The Chamberlain MyQ App combined with any one of the Chamberlain MyQ accessories allows you to monitor and control your garage door opener and light controls with your smartphone. And with push notifications enabled, the device can receive alerts that the garage door is open or a light was left on.
- Monitor and control multiple garage door openers
- Turn lights on or off
- Customize to receive alerts when the garage door or lighting status has changed
- Modify security levels or add a passcode of your choice
Learn more about Chamberlain MyQ enabled garage door openers, Chamberlain MyQ Garage™ and Chamberlain MyQ lighting products at www.chamberlain.com.
Requirement: Compatible Honeywell security system with a subscription to Honeywell Total Connect 2.0 Remote Interactive Services. Please contact your security professional for additional information.
• Arm or disarm your security system
• Turn lights off or on
• Adjust thermostat temperature
• Unlock or lock doors
• View live video and recorded clips from your Honeywell Total Connect cameras
• Wi-Fi® Signal strength indicators for Honeywell Total Connect cameras
• Create and control automated scenes for convenience and energy savings
• Create users and manage their security system user codes
• Language support for: Latin American Spanish, French Canadian, Brazilian Portuguese
• Receive email and text alerts about selected events in your home or business, such as extreme temperature changes, motion detected in restricted areas, movement of valuable items and more.
*** NOTE – For existing Total Connect™ users that are already using Total Connect™ (The version with the red icon), this version of Total Connect 2.0™ (Blue Icon) will not work with your existing security system hardware. Please contact your security professional for additional information. Honeywell will support and maintain both versions (Red and Blue) of this application ***
***Data connection needed to initially load images. Live wallpapers only work on phones that support live wallpapers***
Addicted to browsing beautiful interiors? Need a little inspiration on a design project? This HD image gallery collects the most amazing interior design ideas and applications, organizing them by rooms and elements.
***Save and share images for living rooms, dining rooms, kitchens, bedrooms, bathrooms, home offices, loft spaces, and nooks. Even browse design elements like fireplaces and stairs.
***New images added daily with an option for rotating image live wallpaper.
***Rotating Live Wallpaper image option for your home screen background
***Set any image as your wallpaper background
***Slideshow option to scroll through pics hands free
***Save any image to your phone or share via text, facebook, or twitter.
This app was built for the bored home owner looking for a change, new home owners needing some ideas, architects, interior designers, builders, developers, and anyone else who loves spending time browsing through beautiful spaces. Photography enthusiasts will also love browsing the incredible HD interior shots!
Tons of images... tons of ideas... Enjoy!
**Disclaimer... this app uses the Tumblr API to fetch images directly from Tumblr blogs via tags. We claim no ownership to any of the work displayed and are operating under the assumption that all work posted on Tumblr has been granted permission as is required by their Terms of Service when posting. If you see any work not compliant with copyright usage, please contact Tumblr directly. We'll gladly help in showing where the images are fetched from. Once removed from Tumblr, our app will no longer load it. We'll gladly help in any way we can.
- "This app is great, it was really easy to find open houses, then get directions right on my phone. Easy to use while in the car, making our home search more efficient”
- “Awesome app It is just great, clean, fast, accurate. Easy navigation and you can save your favorite searches for future reference or status update. :)”
- “Great home search app! It actually shows you the house pics without making you register your email/phone#. Highly recommended”
- “Love this app. I just click on it and it automatically goes to the zip code I am interested in"
- ”Great app for real estate The best part is how quickly real estate agents respond! It's like having a real estate agent on call!"
What sets Movoto’s mobile app apart:
- Access to more than 1 million active listings of homes for sale in over 37 states across the U.S.
-Interactive neighborhood maps that let shoppers see precisely where homes are located
- Smart search that includes popular criteria, such as price range, size, location, and more. Narrow down your search with lot of options like price range, number of beds/baths, property type, open houses etc.
- Beautiful, high quality full-screen photos
- Open house listings and the ability to save their dates to a personal calendar
- Listings of schools in the search neighborhood
- Favorite homes, searches, and personal notes can be synced automatically across Movoto’s products (desktop, mobile website and mobile apps)
- Up-to-date listing status and price history for properties
- Smart notifications when Favorite Homes listings are updated, or new homes appear in your Saved Searches. Hassle free!
- Get maps and directions directly from the property page
- Get list of nearby schools and distances
- One tap access to get in touch with pre-screened real estate agents that can help you with the rest
Search for homes for sale in the following 37 states:
Alabama (AL), Arizona (AZ), Arkansas (AR), California (CA), Colorado (CO), Connecticut (CT), Delaware (DE), Florida (FL), Georgia (GA), Illinois (IL), Kansas (KS), Kentucky (KY), Louisiana (LA), Maryland (MD), Massachusetts (MA), Michigan (MI), Minnesota (MN), Missouri (MO), Nevada (NV), New Hampshire (NH), New Jersey (NJ), New York (NY), North Carolina (NC), Ohio (OH), Oklahoma (OK), Oregon (OR), Pennsylvania (PA), Rhode Island (RI), South Carolina (SC), Tennessee (TN), Texas (TX), Utah (UT), Vermont (VT), Virginia (VA), Washington (WA), Washington DC, Wisconsin (WI)
LIFESHIELD’S HOME SECURITY APP –ACCESS ANYWHERE
Arm, disarm, and monitor your home from anywhere with FREE security apps and web access from LifeShield. You’ll always know that your home is safe, because you can see it from anywhere.
Use the FREE mobile app to:
- Remotely access your system from anywhere
- Arm and disarm your system quickly and easily
-Check the status of your system
-Take video and snapshots from your security cameras
- Access your system settings
- Set up and edit custom alerts
- View recent events in your home
- Manage your account
- Check on crime in your area
… And more – from anywhere!
Easily adjust filters to see local and national home listings, and then save your favorites or share with family and friends. Contacting a real estate agent to assist you in your search has never been easier.
• A modern look optimized for your latest Android devices.
• Searching for homes has been greatly improved through powerful search and filters.
• Save your favorite homes and find driving times between certain locations.
• Browse millions of homes. Toggle between list and map view to suit your preference.
• View the most relevant home information at a glance or tap a listing to read details, see additional photos, and more.
• More options for sorting/filtering homes.
• Instant Maps: Find nearby homes or rentals with the GPS driven location finder. Quickly zoom and navigate neighborhoods with interactive maps.
• Custom Searches: Add real estate search filters like price, neighborhood, number of beds, and more.
• Full-screen Photos: Scroll through vivid, full-screen photos of homes.
• Connect w/ Agents: Quickly contact real estate agents.
• Directions: Instantly receive turn-by-turn driving directions from your current location to the property of interest.
• Financial assistance: Determine best financial options and loan amounts with the built-in payment calculator. Check credit scores and complete an optional online home loan pre-qualification application in minutes.
You can easily browse basic real estate info, detailed listings, and open house info for homes for sale or rent across the US. Plus, you’ll get vivid photo slideshows of homes and rentals, real-time notifications about homes and properties you've saved, instant alerts when nearby homes hit the market, and local neighborhood info.
Now optimized for your tablet and Android Wear, the Trulia Real Estate App lets you keep up with your house hunt wherever you go.
“One of the best Android apps for finding a house to buy, place to rent or to simply browse local real estate information." – Best Android Apps Review
Stay on top of your real estate search with the Trulia.
Note: Real Estate & Homes by Trulia only provides listings in the US at this time.
✓NEW! Boards: the simple way to organize, narrow, and share your favorite homes.
✓ Instant Maps: Using built-in GPS, see nearby homes for sale, apartments for rent or recently sold homes,
✓ Nearby Home Alerts: Get instantly alerted when homes near your current location hit the market.
✓ Android Wear compatibility: get nearby home alerts, view property details and photos, or contact the agent — all from your watch.
✓ Open Houses: Find open homes for sale near you, and easily add them to your calendar.
✓ Custom Searches: Add search filters like price, lot size, number of beds, neighborhood, and more.
✓ Keyword Searches: Search for listings using keywords or MLS numbers.
✓ Photo slideshows: View slideshows of homes, condos, townhomes, apartments and more.
✓ Instant Updates: Get notified immediately when new home listings come up in your favorite areas or there are status updates to your saved homes.
✓ Local Scoop: See school attendance zones and nearby amenities like restaurants, grocery stores, gas stations and more.
✓ Crime Maps: See a crime map of any neighborhood in the US.
✓ Map Modes: View a map area in normal, satellite or terrain mode.
✓ Mortgage Calculator: Get personalized rates and calculate your mortgage.
✓ Cross-device Access: Log in to access your favorite searches and properties across all your devices.
✓ Connect w/Agents: Quickly contact relevant real estate agents about listings.
✓ Directions: Get directions to open houses, homes for sale, or apartments for rent.
✓ Trulia Widget: See new homes for sale, right from your home screen.
✓ Samsung Air View: Hover your finger - or S-pen - on a property listing to see property details (only available on Samsung GALAXY Note I, Note II, Note 8.0 and 10.1, and Samsung GALAXY S4).
We'd love to hear your feedback! Email us anytime: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Realtor.com listed as one of the best apps for house and apartment hunting - Apps Gone Free 2014
- Realtor.com named one of the best personal finance apps - Kiplinger's Best of Everything 2013
- "Makes searching for homes with schooling in mind a little bit easier..." --James Zahn, The Rock Father
- "Great schools in the area? Now you're talking a parent's language" --Terrence Gaines, PCMag.com
• 90% of listings updated every 15 minutes. All the rest updated at least once a day.
• Quickly swipe to see rich and detailed photos of real estate properties, apartments for rent and homes for rent that interest you.
• The only true search of homes for sale and rent by school or school district - make sure your next house is near your dream school!
• Property listing details now include property tax, sales history and more school information including ratings for each house.
• Draw your own custom search area right on the map!
• Search nearby schools, homes for sale, open homes, recently sold homes, apartments for rent, and houses for rent with just one tap.
• Use Area Scout to see results and average values update as you move.
• Stay updated on the true status of real estate and apartment listings, including foreclosures, just taken off market, and price-reduced homes for sale.
• Sign-in to save searches and listings. Access them again on your mobile phone or online at www.realtor.com.
For real estate agents:
•Connect and search with your clients!
Learn more at http://marketing.realtor.com/collaborate
Come hang with us!
Have feedback? Email us at email@example.com
1. Live Video Monitoring
- Stream video from your smart camera to your smartphone.
2. Sound Detection
- The smart camera will detect noise, such as a baby crying, and send an alarm to the smartphone.
3. Light On/Off
- When the light conditions are low, you can use your smart phone to turn on the camera’s AF assist light and make the video brighter.
- This application is compatible with Samsung cameras manufactured in 2014 or later (for example, WB350F).
- You can use this application on phones running Android OS 2.3.3 that support WVGA or higher resolutions.
- This application may not be compatible with some Android devices.