Period & fertility taken seriously:
OvuView tracks your period, ovulation and fertility, using sophisticated sympto-thermal methods (STM).
This app will help you to:
• plan your next holiday with future menstruation and ovulation dates predicted,
• track weight, headache, appetite, PMS and other symptoms,
• replace sympto-thermal paper charts with a more convenient way of charting.
Based on your cycle symptoms (such as menses, basal body temperature, cervical mucus and/or cervix), OvuView will chart your fertility using proven natural family planning (NFP) methods. In particular, 4 sympto-thermal (Billings, Rötzer, Konald/Kippley, Cautious), 5 mucus-only (5 Day Dry Up, Döring, 21/20 Days Rule, Last Dry Day, 4/5/6 Day Rule), 3 temperature-only (Marshall, 4HT, 5HT) and 2 calendar methods (Trivial Counting Method, Calendar Rythm Method) are implemented.
Key features include:
• 14 fertility awareness methods
• an exceptional degree of customization (tracked symptoms, colors)
• advanced chart showing temperature and symptoms
• reliable and secure data synchronization and backup using Google’s compute engine
• account and data sharing between users with per symptom access control
• timeline view with filters, facilitating a streamlined UX during typical day to day usage
• calendar view
• full text search
• guiding hints
• educational tips and information about your cycle and your fertility signs
• cycle statistics
• automatic morning notification to record basal body temperature (BBT)
• color themes
• password protection
• cycle and method management
• notifications (menses, ovulation)
• temperature chart coverline
• pregnancy mode
We also have a discussion forum! If you have any questions, check if there is an answer available at https://www.facebook.com/groups/ovuview/.
If you have any further questions or feedback, please don't hesitate to get in touch with our team at email@example.com.