Internal combustion engine
The free application "Internal combustion engine" is very friendly, it has a beautiful and simple interface. The best choice for a pocket dictionary that is always at hand. From which you can learn a lot of new and interesting things, for example, that:
Ecotec is a General Motors (GM) trademark that refers to a series of emissions technologies that were implemented throughout a range of GM engines. ECOTEC can refer to the following diesel and petrol engines produced by General Motors:Ecotec Family 0 - straight-four DOHC engines produced by Adam Opel AG and GM Powertrain US.
Ecotec Family 1 - straight-four SOHC/DOHC engines produced by Adam Opel AG, GM Korea, and GM do Brasil.
Ecotec Family II - straight-four SOHC/DOHC engines produced by Adam Opel AG, Holden, and GM do Brasil.
Ecotec L850 - straight-four all-aluminium DOHC engines produced by Adam Opel AG, GM Powertrain US, and Saab.
Ecotec V6 - a version of the Series II 3800 V6 engine, produced by the Holden Engine Company between 1995 and 2004.
CDTI Ecotec - common rail diesel engines for Opel/Vauxhall cars:
originally designed and produced by Fiat (MultiJet) and currently produced by Adam Opel AG;
produced by Isuzu.
VCDi Ecotec - common rail diesel engines for Chevrolet and Holden cars, produced by GM Korea.
DTI Ecotec - diesel engines for use in Opel/Vauxhall cars, produced by Isuzu
SIDI Ecotec - petrol Medium Gasoline Engine produced by Adam Opel AG
Ecotec3 is the name used on General Motors' Small Block Gen 5 Engines. All include direct injection, cylinder deactivation and continuously variable valve timing, either in V6 form of 4.3L or V8 form of either 5.3 or 6.2 liters.
General Motors 54° V6 engine
General Motors' Opel subsidiary in Europe designed a compact V6 engine with an unusual 54° vee angle. It was an iron block/aluminum head DOHC design with 4 valves per cylinder. All 54° engines were assembled at Ellesmere Port in England.
A sump is a low space that collects often undesirable liquids such as water or chemicals. A sump can also be an infiltration basin used to manage surface runoff water and recharge underground aquifers. Sump can also refer to an area in a cave where an underground flow of water exits the cave into the earth.
• The dictionary works offline - you do not need an internet connection. Access to articles (descriptions) offline, without an Internet connection (except for photographs);
• Very quick search for descriptions. Equipped with a quick dynamic search function - the dictionary will start searching for words during input;
• Unlimited number of notes (favorites);
• Bookmark - you can add descriptions to your favorites list by clicking on the asterisk icon;
• Manage bookmark lists - you can edit your bookmark lists or clear them;
• Search History;
• Voice search;
• Compatible with modern versions of Android devices;
• Very efficient, fast and good performance;
• An easy way to share with friends;
• The application is very easy to use, fast and with extensive content;
• Automatic free updates every time new terms are added;
• The directory "Internal combustion engine" is designed to occupy as little memory as possible.
✓ no ads;
✓ photos, images of access offline;
✓ Clear browsing history.