BEST POLYHEDRA SOFTWARE I'd been looking for a good polyhedra software for the longest time. I strongly recommend you upgrade it to the full version, worth every single penny! I will definitely upgrade it to the Stella 4D. I've other programs but none like this one where I can create and model my own polyhedrons.
Android tablet Will need this for my hobbies..essential and concise.I love everything about the app,the choice of frames or faces,colours and the comprehensive index...
It works Why would you get silver version tho?
All polyhedra in your pocket Y'know how it is, you're daydreaming on the train, and you can't remember exactly how much symmetry the Siamese dodecahedron has. Now you can pull it up, rotate it, and see the dual, all in a flash. It's perfect, really smooth and fast on my Galaxy S3 and has a lot of solids.
Wow! What a great visualization tool and toy! I can't stop looking at and comparing the various polyhedra. Now I'm extra happy to have the full, desktop version, too!
A masterpiece. But where is dev? This is a masterpiece - but it frankly deserves to have more of the features of the pc app. I hope the developer is aware that the money in mobile is from numbers, not margin - don't just think of it as an ad for Stella! Many people these days don't even have a "pc" (I'm sure).
- Fixed problems on Lollipop.
- Fixed tap-to-unexplode not always working properly.
- Can now tap to re-explode too.
- Replaced Swipe-to-morph mode with a slider which appears in morph views. Much clearer and more convenient.
- Better rendering on some old devices.
- Put icons beside some buttons.
- Can now zoom when using swipe-to-explode without snapping back together.