Worlds Kaleid creates amazing kaleidoscopic images using your camera, turning everyday images into geometric works of art.
• Choose from dozens of kaleidoscopic patterns. Radial, periodic, 3D and more.
• Choose how to warp your pattern (for periodic patterns).
• Choose your source image (front camera, back camera, photo from gallery or provided sample images).
• Slider to alter parameters for some patterns and warpings.
• Swipe to rotate, zoom or pan. Choose whether swiping changes the pattern or the source image.
• Release while swiping to keep motion going.
• Take a snapshot any time, saved to your gallery in the new WorldsKaleid album.
• Twist patterns into infinite rings or spirals, then zoom in endlessly! Only app on Android to do this?
• Dipole rings and spirals too. Only app to do this.
• Both linear and exponential rings/spirals. Only app to do this.
• Inversion warping. Only app to do this.
• Both 2D and 3D kaleidoscopes!
• Original image appears in corner with outline of region used.
• Lots of controls and a button to hide them all if you don't want clutter.
I've tried to make this the most powerful kaleidoscope app available. Let me know what other features you'd like to see. And please contact me with any problems before giving a bad review. Bad reviews damage the product and my ability to support it.
I can't reply to comments here, so please give feedback or post the pictures you create on my forum: https://software3d.com/Forums/viewforum.php?f=11
This app does some powerful graphics in real-time. Works very well tested on Samsung Galaxy S5 & S9. But if you have an old device and it doesn't run smoothly, try disabling smoothing in the settings.