Take polyhedra with you everywhere you go! Rotate them in 3D, explode their faces apart, see their duals and morph polyhedra into their duals in a couple of different ways. Show information such as face, edge and vertex counts, and where available a link to online photographs of paper models made by Robert Webb. A must for fans of polyhedra or sacred geometry.
Includes the following polyhedron categories:
- Platonic solids: tetrahedron, cube, octahedron, dodecahedron, icosahedron.
- Kepler-Poinsot: the 4 non-convex regular polyhedra.
- Archimedean solids: the 13 convex but not regular uniform polyhedra.
- Uniform polyhedra: the remaining 54 non-prismatic non-convex uniform polyhedra.
- Prisms & Antiprisms: a collection of uniform prisms and antiprisms.
MoStella Gold adds hundreds of other polyhedra including Johnson solids, near misses, stellations, compounds, geodesic spheres, Stewart toroids, etc.
Mark polyhedra as favourites for quick access.
Admire beautiful geometric shapes wherever you go with MoStella!
A great companion for my desk top program Stella. Stella has many more features, such as creating your own stellations, facetings and other polyhedra, and generating nets which you can print to build your own paper models. http://www.software3d.com/Stella.php