With this app, you can:
- Set the picture you want as wallpaper,
- Bookmark your favorite pictures,
- Download the pictures to your smartphone,
- Share the images via social media
★ Where are the wallpapers downloaded to?
You can find the downloaded wallpapers in My Files/viewimage folder on your android phone.
★ The wallpaper does not fit on the screen of my device:
This can happen with some android phones. To make sure that the wallpaper fits to the screen of your device, download the wallpaper first, and then set it as wallpaper.
★ Information about Subaru Impreza WRX STI from Wikipedia:
The Subaru Impreza is a compact automobile, manufactured since 1992 by Subaru—the automobile division of Japanese transportation conglomerate, Fuji Heavy Industries (FHI). Subaru introduced the Impreza as a replacement for the Leone, with the Leone's EA series engines replaced by the newer EJ series versions.
Now in its fourth generation, Subaru has offered four-door sedan and five-door hatchback body variants since 1992; the firm also offered a coupe from 1995 for the first generation only. Mainstream versions have received naturally aspirated "boxer" flat-four engines ranging from 1.5- to 2.5-liters, with the performance-oriented Impreza WRX and WRX STI models uprated with the addition of turbochargers. Since the third generation series, some markets have adopted the abbreviated Subaru WRX name for these high-performance variants. The first three generations of Impreza in North America were also available with an off-road appearance package titled Subaru Outback Sport. For the fourth generation, this appearance package became known as the Subaru XV, and is sold internationally. Subaru has offered both front- and all-wheel drive versions of the Impreza. Since the late-1990s, some markets have restricted sales to the all-wheel drive model—therefore granting the Impreza a unique selling proposition in the global compact class characterized by front-wheel drive. However, Japanese models remain available in either configuration.
Discover the go to app in the motorsports world, with more than 500,000 downloads in Spain, the UK and Australia in past seasons.
With Formula Live 24 you can follow all of the season’s Grand Prix races, qualifying and free practice sessions LIVE, with real time updates, commentary, pit stops, and remaining laps.
- Australian Grand Prix (Melbourne-Albert Park)
- Malaysian Grand Prix (Sepang)
- Chinese Gran Prix (Shanghai)
- Bahrain Grand Prix (Sakhir)
- Spanish Grand Prix (Barcelona-Catalunya)
- Monaco Grand Prix (Montecarlo)
- Canadian Grand Prix (Montreal-Gilles Villeneuve)
- Austrian Grand Prix (Spielberg-Red Bull Ring)
- British Grand Prix (Silverstone)
- German Grand Prix (Hockenheim/Nurburgring)
- Hungarian Grand Prix (Hungaroring)
- Belgian Grand Prix (Spa-Francorchamps)
- Italian Grand Prix (Monza)
- Singapore Grand Prix (Marina Bay)
- Japanese Grand Prix (Suzuka)
- Russian Grand Prix (Sochi)
- United States Grand Prix (Austin-Circuito de Las Américas)
- Mexican Grand Prix (Hermanos Rodríguez)
- Brazilian Grand Prix (Interlagos-Jose Carlos Pace)
- Abu Dhabi Grand Prix (Yas Marina)
Stay informed 365 days a year, with the latest on the World Championship, including news, analysis, and opinions from experts in the sport.
Formula Live24 has all this, plus an updated and innovative new design, including models of all the latest single-seaters –Mercedes W06, Ferrari SF14-T, McLaren MP4-30, Red Bull RB11 or Williams FW37-, and high quality graphics.
Download it totally free and stay up to date on the entire season: calendars, schedules, circuits, weather forecasts, tyres, and drivers –Lewis Hamilton, Fernando Alonso, Jenson Button, Daniel Ricciardo, Sebastian Vettel, Kimi Raikkonen or Nico Rosberg- with performance records and graphics. But there’s much more!
With Formula Live 24 you’ll be able to receive notifications during free practice sessions, qualifying sessions and races, not to mention the week’s top news stories.
What’s more, you’ll be able to share your opinions with the app’s creators, and with other users, thanks to Twitter integration. Just use our hashtag #F1Live24EN to interact with the rest of the Formula Live24 community.
The F1 FORMULA 1 logo, F1, FORMULA 1, FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP and related logos are trademarks of Formula One Licensing BV, a Formula One group company. All rights reserved. This application is unofficial and is not associated in any way with the F1 group of companies.
Von aktuellen News und exklusiven Interviews über die heißesten Gerüchte bis hin zu Ergebnissen von Trainings, Qualifyings und Rennen - mit dieser App sind Rennsportfans immer bestens informiert. Die F1 lässt sich zudem im Liveticker verfolgen. Wann finden die nächsten Rennen statt? Diese Frage beantwortet der Kalender. Und neben Nachrichten und Ergebnissen lassen die Bildergalerien das Herz jedes Rennsportfans höher schlagen.
Per Push erhalten Sie auf Wunsch automatisch die wichtigsten Motorsport-Schlagzeilen (die Push-Funktion ist in der App über die Menü-Taste am Smartphone deaktivierbar).
Starten Sie jetzt durch und holen Sie sich Motorsport-Total.com auf Ihr Smartphone oder Tablet! Und wie es sich im Motorsport gehört, wird die Motorsport-Total.com App laufend weiterentwickelt - freuen Sie sich auf die kommenden Updates!
Falls Sie mit unserer App zufrieden sind, freuen wir uns über Ihre Bewertung bei Google Play und Ihre Weiterempfehlung! Bitte senden Sie Ihre Verbesserungsvorschläge direkt an email@example.com!
Hinweise zu den erforderlichen Rechten:
Unsere App fordert bei der Installation nur notwendige Rechte. Bitte denken Sie daran, dass unsere App kostenlos ist und über Werbung refinanziert werden muss. Hierzu kann Ihnen auch ortsbasierte Werbung angezeigt werden (sofern Sie das GPS des Geräts aktiviert haben) und die Nutzung der App wird anonymisiert erfasst. Wir lesen KEINE persönlichen Daten aus!
With Motorsport.com app you could:
- Read latest motor racing news;
- Watch race clips, driver interviews, press conferences and shows;
- Discover more than 1M photos of motorsport races, tracks, drivers, cars, paddocks, beauties, and events since 1921;
- Upload motor racing photos and share them with community and professionals;
- Join worldwide community that includes motorsport and auto racing fans, drivers, managers, leading entrepreneurs and executives who drive stylish cars.
The new WRC+ section offers additional content. The monthly subscription includes online access to LIVE STAGES, LIVE MAPS, ONBOARD ACTION and FULL HIGHLIGHTS videos.
News, videos and the countdown to the start of the next rally at a glance.
Your ticket to the world’s toughest motorsport - the new subscription platform offers additional content from the FIA World Rally Championship. Enjoy Live Stages, Live Maps, Onboard Action and Full Highlights on your mobile – or any other device from each upcoming WRC rally event! The monthly subscription (30 days) for only 4,99 € is unlimited, it renews automatically at the end of each month (30 days) and can be cancelled any time before the end of each month (30 day period). Your account will be charged for renewal at the beginning of the next month (30 day period).
Keep up to date with everything that is happening in the FIA World Rally Championship.
During a rally, this is where you’ll find stage times, split times and other data direct from the stages. You can also follow the live text and listen to the exclusive WRC live radio stream from service park and stage end reporters.
Spectacular videos, pictures and audio podcasts.
An overview of all of the rallies in the season, illustrated in detail with facts, links, videos and pictures. Stage maps show you where the action takes place.
Including FIA championship standings for drivers, co-drivers and manufacturers, plus results of previous rallies and seasons.
Detailed information about drivers, co-drivers, teams and manufacturers.
WRC on all channels: Integration of the official WRC Facebook page and the @OfficialWRC Twitter feed. Get the official WRC App now and experience the World Rally Championship!
+++ Feedback +++
New for 2015 onwards! Series Link. When you add a whole Series (by Long Pressing on the Series, not on individual Events) to your Favourites in one go, it will also add this as a Series Link. So in 2016 all the dates for that Series will also be added automatically once they are available in the App.
FIA GT1 World Championship
Le Mans 24 hours (24 Heures du Mans)
Formula 1 - F1
British Touring Cars - BTCC
American Le Mans Series - ALMS
Grand Am Series
Australian V8 Supercars
Intercontinental Le Mans Series - ICLMS
British Formula Renault
Le Mans Series - LMS
British GT Championship
World Rally Championship - WRC
World Series by Renault
Formula BMW Talent Cup
World Touring Cars - WTCC
GP2 Asia (defunct)
Race of Champions - RoC
Blancpain Endurance Series
SCCA Pro World Championship
Funcup UK and 25 hour race at Spa
ADAC GT Masters
Dunlop Endurance and Sprint Championships
Autosport International Motorsport Show added, based at the NEC near Birmingham.
Testing dates now included for most Series.
*NOTE* : the App will open on the last tab you had selected, if you want the App to open with Favourites first, just make sure it's selected when you exit.
Full calendars for all manner of motorsport events from around the world.
Create a list of Favourites by long clicking individual items or long clicking whole series. Remove individual items from the Favourites list by long clicking an item. Remove all items from the Favourites list by using the button on the fourth tab.
When a user exits, using the Home pushbutton, the application they will be returned to the tab that they were viewing when they exited and selections will be retained.
At the moment if the user exits using the back button, they will be returned to the tab that they were viewing when they pressed the back button, but at the moment the Notifications checkbox will not be retained. This is being investigated and will be fixed as soon as a solution is found.
This App was developed using Basic4Android B4A
Please note that no ownership is implied or otherwise inferred by the use of the logos or names within this App. They are all used as-is, to identify the race series' in question. This is an independent App with no affiliation or connection to any of the companies or organisations mentioned herein.
SUBARU × スマートアプリ「スバプリ」は、動画や音声などによる新たなクルマ体験を可能にするスマートフォン向け公式アプリです。
※本アプリケーションにおける、動作推奨環境は、Android OS 4.0以上となります。一部端末ではご利用頂けない場合がございます。
Follow the FIA World Rally Championship (WRC) live from the stages as if you were there.
Enjoy the excitement of the FIA Formula E Championship and experience the Le Mans 24 Hours from the heart of the action, with live coverage of the world’s most famous endurance race.
Keep track of Michelin’s return to MotoGP bike racing and share the adventure of the Dakar, the best known and toughest cross-country rally of them all.
* rally event selection and stage selection
* after stage and over-all rally event results
* graph results (position, time differential)
* LIVE race info and news
* guide with rally stage maps and spectator places
* championship standing
* media content with report videos and on-board camera
Currently supported Championships:
* CZ - M ČR v automobilových rally
* CZ - CZ Rallysprint série
* SK - Majstrovstvá Slovenska v rally
* FIA - WRC, ERC
Discover the new ERC Android application, and get ready to live a thrilling experience, through an easier navigation to reach :
- The News
- The Events
- The Live timing, which allows to follow in real time the results of each driver in every Special Stage of the ERC Rallies,
- The Season (including Calendar, Ranking, Manufacturers and Partners)
- The Gallery (photos and videos)
Whether quattro drive, TFSI or ultra-lightweight design: Many new technologies that are typically used in Audi production vehicles today have their origins in racing.
In the 2013 season, Audi’s factory commitments feature the Audi R18 e-tron quattro in the FIA World Endurance Championship (WEC) and the Audi RS 5 DTM in the DTM, the most popular international touring car racing series. The third pillar is customer sport with the Audi R8 LMS ultra GT3 race car and the R8 GRAND-AM.
The official app for Audi’s motorsport involvement offers journalists and fans current news, a live ticker, event dates, results, point scores, sound bites, videos, bios, technical data and background information on all factory-level commitments plus Audi Sport customer racing.
RaceChrono has following major features:
• Lap timer for circuit and point-to-point tracks (both standing start and flying start is supported)
• Gauges for viewing all live data
• Analysis mode with smooth scrolling configurable map and graphs
• Lap list with optimal lap time calculation
• Library of over 1600 pre-made racing circuits
• Intuitive track editor for creating your own track maps
• Virtually unlimited amount of saved sessions
• Virtually unlimited session length
• Smooth graphics especially on devices that support hardware acceleration
• Bluetooth GPS support up-to 20 Hz (for superior accuracy over internal GPS)
• Internal GPS support
Available through in-app-purchases (also included in RaceChrono Pro):
• Support for VBOX Sport, RaceDAC and OBD-II readers (Devices pack)
• Predictive lap timing (Analysis pack)
• Time difference and time gain channels (Analysis pack)
• Reference laps picked from other sessions for comparison (Analysis pack)
• Exporting to VBO, CSV and NMEA formats (Devices pack or Analysis pack)
At the end of each session, discover the performance of your favorites F1 ™ drivers ! You will also get access to the support series such as : GP2 Series, GP3 Series and Formula Renault 3.5 !
For all stock-car fans, get the results from the US series : the Nascar Sprint Cup ™ and the IZOD Indycar Serie ™ !
Audi, BMW or Mercedes fan ? Don't worry you will also get the datas from the DTM serie.
With the push system included into the application, you will be alerted as soon as a result is available or when an important news is revealed.
Finally, with the photos and the news section, live all the Grand Prix and your passion just if you were there !
- Application available in English and French
- Results, photos and videos from the following series : Formula1 ™ , GP2 Series, GP3 Series, DTM, Formula Renault 3.5, Nascar Sprint Cup ™, IZOD IndyCar Serie ™
- 2013 season datas and 2014 season datas
- Access to the full results, the weather data, the penalties and for all race sessions the retirements and the fastest lap.
- Facebook, Twitter, SMS and mail sharing
- Calendars from the different series
- Championships standings
- Drivers and teams
- Push notifications in english or french language (automatic according to your phone settings)
- You can select which sports you want to display in the application
- You can also select which notifications you want to receive to avoid any spoil
Do not hesitate to contact us for any remarks or comments, this app is yours ;)
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
Twitter : @motorresults
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/MotorsportsResults