- Quickly and easily track blood glucose, hemoglobin A1c, food, weight and many others
- Ability to add/edit categories to suit your needs
Generate detailed graphs and reports to share with your physician
- Supports both US and International units for glucose and hemoglobin A1c
- Easily keep track of your daily, weekly and monthly average glucose levels
- Set reminders to keep you on track
We’ve made a few exciting updates and look forward to making more in the future that will improve your experience with the app. We’d love to hear your feedback – you can reach us anytime at email@example.com
Diabetes can be a scary but manageable disease. Let Diabetes Journal helps you by making it easy to track things like Glucose levels, Blood Pressure, HbA1c, and more! With it's elegant, easy to use interface, you'll be able to quickly enter and view your information.
- mulitple profiles (lets you track details for more than 1 person)
- Calendar to view all of your entries for a specific day
- variety of graphs and reports
- export your information to CSV and even PDF files! A great way to send your information to your doctor.
- calculator to quickly convert between various measurement types
- supports both mmol/L and Mg/dL for measuring glucose
- support both % and mmol/mol for hemoglobin measurements
- As seen in American Diabetes Association's Diabetes Forecast Magazine, NYTimes, Wired Magazine, DiabetesMine.com, MedGadget.com, Mendosa.com, Diabetes Health Magazine, JDRF Newsletters and MobiHealthNews
Glucose Buddy is a data storage utility for people with diabetes. Users can log their
- Carbs (Food)
- Medication (Insulin Dosages)
- Blood Pressure
** Remembering to test your blood sugar is always a problem, that's why in GB there are reminders that are associated with events so you'll never forget to test again!
Great visualization with calendar day by day quick view and be able to add multiple items all at once. Glucose Buddy is simple, quick, effective and proven!
Manage your diabetes using glucose buddy and take control of your diabetes today!
"Diabetes:M" can analyze the values from the imported data from various glucometers and insulin pumps via the exported files from their respective diabetes management software systems.
Supports Android Wear smart watches.
— “Diabetes management made fun (...almost)!”
Tim Ferriss, Advisory Board Member of mySugr: “People with diabetes are the true champions of the quantified-self movement.”
mySugr Logbook is a charming, sometimes outspoken diabetes manager that focuses on making your diabetes data useful in everyday life. Adding elements of fun, gamification, and immediate feedback (with attitude!) through a diabetes monster (that you can name) to help keep you motivated and involved in your therapy.
We are changing how people live with diabetes and believe that their everyday needs and wishes can be met while providing strong elements of style, elegance, innovation, beauty, and even fun.
• Designed for both type 1 & type 2 diabetes
• Quick and easy logging
• Convenient data analysis
• Neat and clear graphs
• Exciting challenges
• Smile-inducing feedback
• Secure data backup
• Social sharing functions
• Registered medical device
• All features mentioned above
• Handy photo functions (multiple pics per entry)
• Intelligent search results
• Basal Rates for insulin pump users
• Access to all challenges
• Fast multi-device & cross-platform synchronization
• Practical BG reminders
• Additional report formats (PDF & XLS)
• Priority support
• Unrestricted web access
• All mySugr Pro Apps
• No ads
We are constantly working to make mySugr Logbook better, and we're counting on your feedback! Have a problem, criticism, question, suggestion, or praise? It’s all super important to us, and we'd love to hear from you.
Reach out to us at:
• firstname.lastname@example.org (Co-Founder)
Administer your blood glucose (mg/dl and mmol/l), your dosage of insulin, carbohydrates, sport activities, blood pressure, pulse, weight and notes simple and effective. DiabetesPlus is aware of insulin pump users and lets you administer your basalrates and insulin pump events.
Also other medication is easily tracked. Just add them in the settings menu.
Generate pdf-files with all relevant data within seconds and email them to your doctor or directly put them into your dropbox.
Recommended by Diabetes Center Hamburg West.
- Administration of measurements: blood glucose (mg/dl and mmol/l), dosage of insulin, carbohydrates, sport activities, blood pressure, pulse, weight and notes
- Administration of basalrates and insulin pump events for insulinpump users
- Save insulin values with a minimum value of 0,1 IU and carbs with a minimum of 0,5 carbs
- Define your glucose target range
- Clear illustration due to coloured indicators
- Daily and monthly line graphs of your blood glucose
- Graphical reporting of target values
- Calculation of important statistics (average blood glucose, HbA1c, average dosage of insulin (short and long acting insulin), average carbohydrates)
- PDF-Export designed like the known diabetes diarys
- Email pdf to your doctor or yourself
- Export the pdf directly into your dropbox
- Enhance the report with your personal data (name, date of birth)
- Selection of your insulines (short and long acting) in settings
This program contains complete information for Diabetes Medical confrontation.
Topics include epidemiology, pathophysiology, diagnosis, treatment, complications, etc.
This application is essential for all physician and people related to medical and health field.
Social Diabetes is a self-management system for Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus.
SocialDiabetes is a CE Medical Device, Council Directive 93/42/EEC that meets the highest standards of safety and quality.
Thousands of people use Social Diabetes to manage their Diabetes. With SocialDiabetes you take control of your diabetes in an easy and intuitive way. You remember what you ate one day, how much insulin you needed and how your blood sugar level was afterwards. You can correct the insulin or follow the application’s recommendations. Use SocialDiabetes to improve and learn about your habits and reactions every day. Never forget a control, and follow the application’s intelligent and personalized advice to prevent nocturnal hypoglycaemia. Check the graphs to visually track your progress. It contains a list of 11,000+ foods and their nutritional properties, taken from the databases around the world, including the U.S., the U.K. and Spain.
Connect your application to the cloud, share recipes, and learn from other users. Take the experiences of many, many others to improve your own experience or invite your doctor to manage and track your diabetes remotely in real-time, and adjust your insulin and carbohydrates when necessary.
SocialDiabetes can be used with multiple devices or from any browser, always synchronized, always current.
SocialDiabetes leads to self-management and empowerment. Nobody knows your diabetes better than you.
Use under the supervision of your doctor.
We want to make your life easier and more fun! And at the same time take care of you.
Selected as Best Healthcare app 2012 by the United Nations and UNESCO.
Selected as one of the Top 3 apps by the American Association AARP for the control of diabetes
1. SocialDiabetes is and will be a small company founded by and for patients
2. We look for the patient\'s autonomy
3. We work and collaborate with our doctors and medical assistants
4. We support the economy for the common good based on values as honesty, cooperation and responsibility
5. The incomes are prioritized in order to adapt the product for clinical trials at universities and also for the improvements that you demand
6. Your personal information is always yours, with universal access and no conditions
7. We support an independent management model from industry
8. We process and analyze your personal information in order to give you a feedback with useful and relevant information
9. We want to work with independent institutions and governments, transparent and sensitive with our necessities
10. We want to have influence in the social-sanitary politics so they assume the new technologies and a new relation among patient and doctor
In XXI century, diabetes can’t be an obstacle for living a good and healthy life.
We have the technology, the data and the capacity to connect us and collaborate.
Welcome to SocialDiabetes community.
diabetes mellitus, type1, type 1, type 2, sugar, diabetes auto control, selfmanagement, diabetes log, blood glucose level, insulinpump, HbA1c, calculate, diabetes diary, glycemic index, sport, food, carbohydrate
By diabetics - for diabetics.
Now you can record all your diabetes-related data fast and easy and create all your documentation with just a few clicks. Blood sugar, meals, insulin injections, medication and many more can be tracked with Diabetes Connect while all your data is always in your pocket. Everything you don't need can be turned off, so everything stays nice and neat.
Your values can be synced over multiple devices, handing you an up to date documentation - wherever you are. You can also access your data over our web portal and create your exports and statistics there.
Nice and clear graphics and statistics help to get a perfect overview of your current diabetes therapy.
For your next doctor's appointment, your values can be exported into a well-formed PDF-file.
- Administer all your diabetes-data
- Suitable for Type1- and Type2-Diabetics
- Support for mg/dl and mmol/l
- Track your meals as bread units, carbohydrate units or carbohydrates
- Get important medical staticstics right in the app
- Synchronisation over multiple devices
- Track HbA1C, Food, Weight, Exercise, Medication, Blood Pressure, Pulse
- Statistic report
- Insulin calculator included.
- Bluetooth connectivity (Watch the video)
Glucose Meter was finalist as the most creative idea in Diabetes Mine Challenge 2010.
Follow us on Twitter: @mGlucoseMeter
* Google Health sync (http://health.google.com) is no longer supported
Comments about Glucose Meter:
I use it daily This ap is very useful & easy to use. I like the big numbers & the comparisons of each time of day blood glucose results especially.
A Google User:
Great app Great for at the doctor's office snd they ask what your numbers been looking like, just open the app.
■ The main function
Recording function and blood glucose, HbA1c, body weight, body fat, pulse, blood pressure, insulin / GLP-1
Alarm function measurement
Creation and PDF, transfer function
Graph display function
■ cooperation print services that can be
We have tested the following services, in the app.
· Seven-Eleven Net Print
Circle K Sunkus network print
· BROTHER iPrint & Scan
■ other services cooperation
Cooperation has been confirmed in the following services.
· PDF to save DROPBOX
· PDF to save EVERNOTE
Save to Yahoo! box-PDF
Store and Google docs to PDF
Transfer and mail in GMail
■ target terminal
Android2.1 or more
Microsoft has confirmed that the terminal operates in the following.
e-mobile S31HT HTC ARIA (Android2.2)
docomo SO-02C SonyEricsson XPERIA Acro (Android2.3)
docomo N-04C NEC MEDIAS (Android2.3)
docomo SO-01B SonyEricsson XPERIA (Android2.1 update1)
docomo SC-04D Samsung GALAXY NEXUS (Android4.0)
docomo SH-03C SHARP LYNX 3D (Android2.2)
■ The difference between free version and paid version
Ads will be displayed on the screen.
The free version of the data retention period is three months.
In the paid version so that you can change as a response model, via the SD card, move to another terminal on the data, corresponding to the export and import to the SD card.
The free version as a transition to the paid version, only supports export of data.
The free version is fixing the past 30 days, in the paid version can be confirmed also specify the past month from that day to other graph display period of the function.
■ information such as the reference value has been used in the application
As of May 2012, we set the value based on the information of the Japan Diabetes Society.
In case of incompatibility please have a look on our website: http://www.sidiary.org/customerservice-faqv6-2088.asp?IDSprache=2
To work with a diabetes logbook on your Android device is very simple with SiDiary. You can track all relevant data for your therapy like blood glucose, carbohydrates, medication like insulin and so on quick in a simple data mask to make it visible on your Android device. You can analyze it with the statistic function or with our trend analysis.
If you already use the PC version of SiDiary to read out your meters, insulin pump, etc. - you can add this data also to your Android device by simply synchronizing it with SiDiary Online.
The features of this app so far:
• easiest entry of all data with the numeric keypad
• all data can be tracked with a scrollable input mask
• clearly arranged display of your daily data in SiDiary's typical style
• lots of statistic-graphics (pie chart, line graph, modal day and detailed statistic)
• trend analysis (how was the progress of your therapy in the last days/weeks/months?)
• fast synchronization of your data with 'SDiary Online', from where you are able to print your data stand-alone from your operating system or synchronize the data with your desktop computer version of SiDiary
• option for automatically synchronization (after shut down the app and/or at midnight)
• user defined data types, which you have defined in your pc-version can also be used on the Android after a synchronization with 'SiDiary Online'
• blood glucose values can be entered in mg/dl or mmol/l
• body weight can be entered in kg or lbs
• carbohydrates can be entered in gram or any other exchange unit (such as BE/KE, etc.)
• date format dd.mm or mm-dd
• time format 24h or 12h am/pm
• data rows that you don't want to use can be hidden
You can use 'SiDiary Android' stand-alone, but this version can also enhance the pc-version - e.g. you can download readings from your blood glucose meter, insulin pump, blood pressure meter or pedometer with your pc-version and enter additional data on the way in your Android version. After synchronizing your desktop computer and your Android both with 'SiDiary Online' all of your data will be merged into one logbook. Since synchronization with 'SiDiary Online' will be started manually - you always have the full control of possible costs for your online connection.
You can use the app in the adware mode (with commercial ads) as long as you wish. Please note that in this mode only the last 7 calendar days can be synchronized with SiDiary Online.
The app claims for the following rights (legend in brackets):
• read phone state and identity (to build the apps serial number)
• your roughly estimated (network-based) location (for commercial ads in your language)
• full internet access (download ads and transfer data on demand to SiDiary Online)
• storage (to store data locally on your device)
• paid services (send short messages: optional, must be turned on first: when the blood glucose is exceeding or falling below the limit values a SMS can be send to a predetermined number (eg, to the parents or the diabetes team)
• system tools (to establish Bluetooth connection to Fora Diamond Mini BT glucose meter by request)
• 3-Day Profile - For meaningful blood sugar testing with reminders and charts.
• Testing-In-Pairs - Simple tool to help better understand the change of your blood sugar levels around a specific event like a meal or special activity.
• Logging of health events which influence blood sugar levels: meals (size, carbs, or calories), insulin, exercise, medications, blood pressure, weight and health state. Notes and photos can also be added.
• Option to share your diabetes information with your health care team via email or text message.
This product is intended for use by individuals diagnosed with diabetes to support effective diabetes management. The software provides for manual data entry, storage, display, transfer, and self-managing of blood glucose and other related health indicators which can be shown in report and graphical format.
Devices that do not have telephone capability are not supported.
Small screens – less than 3.2in (8.1cm) diagonal, or less than 320x320 pixels – are not supported.
This 22.214.171.124 upgrade allows the app to be used with Android 4.3 that affected the graphing tool on some phones. The update will also prevent errors during the upgrade process from Android 4.2 to 4.3 due to a change in how Android stores reminders by clearing all active reminders during the upgrade process.
If your device does not use the default Android keyboard that supports decimal points, you will need to download a keyboard app, such as the “Google keyboard” app that supports decimals points to enter decimal values. If you need further help with the 360° app, you can contact ACCU-CHEK customer support at www.accu-chek.com.
If you have version 126.96.36.199, this 188.8.131.52 upgrade allows the app to be used with Android 4.2 or later. A change to the security machinery introduced in Android 4.2 caused a failure in the previous version of the app’s database protection logic. No data was damaged or at risk, but the app was unable to read from its database due to this failure. This update addresses this issue and allows users to access their data. Users should NOT uninstall the app prior to this upgrade; uninstalling will cause data to be irrevocably lost. However, if the previous version of the app was first installed with Android 4.2, v184.108.40.206 will need to be uninstalled before downloading/installing v220.127.116.11, which will cause data to be lost.
Information about Permissions required by this app:
Send SMS Messages, Read Your Contacts, Read Call Log: used only if you choose to share data with third parties. The app does not automatically use these features.
Full Network Access: used only if you choose to share data with third parties or register the app on www.accu-chek.com
Read Phone Status and Identity: only the phone identity is used to create unique encryption key to protect your data that is stored on the phone
ACCU-CHEK and ACCU-CHEK 360° are trademarks of Roche.
CE: This product fulfills the requirements of the European Council Directive 93/42/EEC on Medical Devices.
This app explores 15 different topics, from Gestational Diabetes to Maturity Onset Diabetes of the Young and complications such as Peripheral Vascular Disease and Ketoacidosis.
All case scenarios are based on real-life patients, and have been reviewed by our editorial panel of 120+ specialist physicians spanning 27 specialties.
Each clinical case can be navigated in a matter of minutes and the comprehensive discussion will serve as an valuable update for busy physicians while being an educational tool for residents, medical students and other healthcare professionals studying for academic and licensure exams.
1. Maturity Onset Diabetes of the Young
2. Secondary Diabetes
3. Pregestational Diabetes
4. Gestational Diabetes Mellitus
6. Hyperglycemic Hyperosmolar State
7. Diabetic Ketoacidosis
8. Diabetic Retinopathy
9. Diabetic Neuropathy
10. Diabetic Nephropathy
11. Peripheral Vascular Disease
12. Silent Myocardial Infarction
13. Diabetic Foot Ulcers
14. Vaginal Candidiasis
15. Diabetic Mastopathy
16. Diabetic Thoracic Radiculoneuropathy
You can create date stamped entries of the blood sugar (mg/dl or mmol/l), basis and bolus insulin units, bread units taken custom notes and activities. You can switch between mg/dl or mmol/l whenever you like.
Other than that, you can export your entries as a CSV file to manage them with other applications. You can choose how many entries and which data of your entries you want to export.
For two consecutive entries, the app calculates the carbohydrate factor. For example, if you made an entry for breakfast and add another one for lunch, it will be calculated how many bolus insulin units you needed for 1 BU of breakfast.
The aim of the app is, to keep the required steps as simple and short as possible. Therefore this app has no main menu. You directly open the diary. There, you can create or edit entries with just one click, or delete an entry with a few clicks.
In addition, you can backup your entries and restore it at some point in the future or on another device.
Interested in upcoming features? Join the Diabetes Diary Community on Google Plus - https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/112025268441372305923.
If you find an error, missing a feature or have a question, please feel free to send an e-mail or drop a comment on the community wall.
• This app doesn't track anything
• This app doesn't send any data
• This app is ad-free
With it you can easily store and analyze all of your blood pressure measurements .
It also generates ancillary information necessary for the proper treatment of arterial hypertension, which you can directly send to your doctor on the automatically generated reports.
★ Very easy to use user interface
★ Save, edit or update you measurement
★ Describe your records:
● Tags - write short descriptions and use them repeatedly
● Date and time of BP measurement
● The values of blood pressure - systolic, diastolic, pulse and weight
★ Support for multiple users.
★ Interactive charts visualizing trends in blood pressure
★ Stats: Pulse pressure, MAP - Mean Arterial Pressure, Pressure Indicator, Average Blood Pressure
★ Export data to a file :
● PDF - detailed reports
★ Filters - unlimited possibilities in your hand. Decide what data the application will show, analyze or export!
★ Appearance - Customize the appearance of the application to your needs
Visit Support page of the Blood Pressure applications with more detailed instructions (page translation is available in the lower right corner of the screen):
However, remember that you still need to have a pressure gauge, in order to read the values of blood pressure. In addition, this application does not replace professional medical advice!
This very easy in use app has many powerful possibilities behind a beautiful interface.
You can track your periods, notes, body temperature and any symptoms you wish so that application will automatically calculate your fertile days or infertile days, basing on luteal phase length it will also automatically calculate your ovulation and next period.
No worries if you have irregular menstrual cycles, this app will calculate ovulation and next period properly.
This app helps you get pregnant or avoid pregnancy. Knowing when is your ovulation day and when you are fertile or infertile is everything you need!
If you wish to measure your temperature too, then interactive and easy in use graphs will show your body temperature history, on which you can also recognize your ovulation day.
★ Very easy to use user interface
★ Automatic period, fertile days, infertile days and ovulation calculation
★ Create notes:
● Tags - add a brief description and use them repeatedly
● The temperature of the body
● Descriptions with emoteicons
★ Support for multiple users.
★ Interactive graphs of your body temperature
★ Export data to a file:
● PDF - detailed reports
★ Reminders - set a reminder for ovulation or menstruation
★ Filters - unlimited possibilities in your hand. You decide what data the application will show, analyze and export!
Spending on workout just few minutes a day can strengthen your legs, improve your health and keep you fit!
Simple interface and self explanatory images will help you reach the goal - perfect legs!
Exercises consists of 16 types of exercises like squats, body extension etc.
Start exercising today!
★ Very easy to use user interface.
★ Create all kinds of workouts or exercises such as pushups, pull-up, sit-ups, etc.
★ Track your exercises
★ Editing or updating entered training
★ Describe your exercises and workouts:
- Tags - define a brief description of the training, which can be used repeatedly
- Date and time of training
★ Support for multiple users
★ Interactive charts with trends
★ Export data to a file :
- PDF - detailed reports
★ Reminders of a training
★ Filters - unlimited possibilities in your hand. You decide which training data will be displayed, analyzed or sent !
★ Appearance - select a theme of the application