Never miss a word with the leading call recorder app for your phone.
Easily record incoming and outgoing phone calls in high-quality audio with just a few taps. Business calls, interviews, client conversations, or just a daily chat, TapeACall captures every word and securely stores it on your phone.
Call recorder is perfect for journalists on tight deadlines, professionals who make frequent phone calls, and anyone who wants to record conversations. With its crystal-clear audio quality and quick processing speed, you will catch every detail of your calls without taking notes.
Enjoy unlimited call recording and exclusive transcription tools to transcribe your calls into text and share it with others. You can even transfer your recordings effortlessly to a new device, computer, or cloud storage such as Dropbox, Evernote, or Google Drive.
📞 UNLIMITED CALL RECORDING
- Record incoming and outgoing calls in high quality
- Get unlimited recording storage
- Record phone calls of any length
📝 EXCLUSIVE TRANSCRIPTION TOOL
- Transcribe any recorded call into text
- Copy and share your transcriptions
*transcription from the language of your device only
📤 EASY TRANSFER
- Transfer recorded calls to new devices
- Easily download recordings to your computer
- Upload the audio files to Dropbox, Evernote, and Google Drive
- Email recordings as MP3 files
- Share recordings via SMS, Facebook & Twitter
📲 CONVENIENT STORAGE
- Label new call recordings for easy retrieval
- Access recordings immediately after the call
- Play any recording in the background
⭐️ ADDITIONAL SERVICES
- Information on call recording laws
- Automatic push notifications to access recordings
- Customer service with real humans to assist with any issues
- Ongoing development and addition of new features
- A company that cares about its customers
☝️ NOTE: TapeACall recorder requires your carrier to support 3-way calling. SimpleTalk and H2o Wireless do NOT offer this in the US.
TapeACall is trusted by over 3 million users in 50+ countries and is a favorite among professionals in countless industries.
This app has been featured as a trusted phone call recorder by Business Insider, Gizmodo, and other publications.
TapeACall is free to download. A subscription is required to use the service, but you can try it free for 7 days. Once your trial ends, your subscription will automatically renew. You can cancel your subscription at any time.
Terms of Service: https://tapeacall.com/terms
California Privacy Notice: https://teltech.co/privacy.html#8-information-for-residents-of-california-your-california-privacy-rights