• Connecting Gamers – Connect with your friends or find new gamers on the world’s largest multi-platform gaming messenger.
• Instant Messaging - Chat away with your friends 1on1 or in groups.
• Free Voice Chat – Make your voice heard with friends on mobile and PC alike.
• No Interruptions – The in-app overlay allows you to handle messages and calls without interrupting what you’re currently doing.
• Stay in the game - SMS-Forwarding and Call Notifications on the PC allow you to stay connected even while you’re in-game.
• Multi-Platform (PC, Tablet or Phone) – No matter your preference. Comms is there.
• Always On – Never miss a message and instantly receive them with push notifications.
• Completely Free – Razer Comms doesn’t have any hidden costs. Works over your phone's existing data plan or any WiFi connection.
- Designed for business teams: the messaging app is designed to make business team communication more efficient and productive.
- Adapt to your workflow: customize smart-messages to your workflow requirements, not the other way round.
- Cut the noise: unlike other messaging apps that can be "noisy", smart-messages reduce clutter improving the signal-to-noise ratio. Don’t miss the forest for the trees.
- Instant insights: Smart-messages focus the attention on the summary data, moving aside the details to another page.
- Support large teams: since the conversation is more structured and less noisy, it can support much larger teams than other apps can.
- Connect to your enterprise apps: back-end APIs and connectors enable integration with ERP, CRM, CSR, SFA and other enterprise systems.
- Admin Panel: web-based dashboard available to manage users, messages, data, integrations and accounts.
- Freemium pricing: The app and the basic service is free. Upgrade to a premium account to access the admin panel.
Try it now
All credit to these guys: pcgod, Rantanen, xZise, verterok, resba, argyleref, masalm, Ryan-Myers. (and any other contributers)
Supports: Accesstokens! =)
*I did this mostly cause I wanted Mumble with accesstokens, and thought maybe other ppl might want it too. Due to comments on "stolen-app", I will not finish my try on certificates. glhf*
IM+ Pro supports all major IM services, including Google Talk, Yahoo!, AIM/iChat, ICQ, MeinVZ, Gadu-Gadu, RenRen, Jabber, mig33, SINA Weibo, Fetion, Yandex IM, Odnoklassniki.Ru and Mail.Ru Agent.
Below you may find the list of other amazing features which will definitely take your mobile IM experience to the next level:
***NEW AMAZING FEATURE FOR YOUR SECURITY***
We are happy to introduce OTR encryption to your messages that makes your communication safe and secure. IT'S FREE!
- UI is optimized for both smartphones and tablet computers
- Send text messages, photos, and voice notes
- Group chats in AIM, ICQ
- Chat history
- Multiple accounts per service
- Create personal and geo status messages
- Customize your IMing experience with different sound notifications and emoticons
- Master password option
- Typing notifications
- Off-The-Record (OTR) messaging
…and we're not done yet, new IM+ features will keep coming!
Always on, always instant, always fun.
Follow @implus on Twitter and Like www.facebook.com/plusim to get the latest updates from IM+ team!
IM+® is a registered trademark of SHAPE GmbH.
AIM® is a registered trademark of AOL LLC.
ICQ® is a trademark owned by ICQ.
Yahoo!® is a registered trademark of Yahoo Inc.
Jabber® is a registered trademark of Jabber Inc.
Google™ Talk, GTalk is a trademark of Google Inc.
Facebook® is a trademark of Facebook, Inc.
Sony-Ericsson LiveDock - com.sonyericsson.extras.ATTACHED
Please remember that we can't contact you for extra information if you report an issue through the reviews. So please email us with any problems you encounter.
V 4.4.0 will now record calls also on Samsung Galaxy SII with ICS ROOTED (Ice Cream Sandwich OS 4.0). Tested with the standard and other ROM's however others should work.
If you device is not ROOTED and you need help to do it, please follow this tutorial: http://galaxys2root.com/galaxy-s2-root/how-to-root-galaxy-s2-i9100-icsandroid-4-0/
The recordings can be stored locally, on your sdcard or send by E-mail automatically without your action !!!
The PRO version also have very strong features for high level use, like the real time streaming of the call or voice notes to a public web server, where your friends can listen the call or note just opening the link you will share with them.
The PRO version will allow you to convert the audio's files in MP3 for using it on any PC or device.
Essential application that can perform well logging, both side(not all App do it, most part just rec your voice) with the ability to start recording a conversation already in progress and pause it at any time.
We want to improve our quality and services, all the people that will suggest new features.
Application Support, questions and features request: http://groups.google.com/group/callnote
- Do not need root (only ICS 4.0 need root to record both side)
- Record telephone calls both incoming and outgoing
- Capture the recordings in the background
- Sends the recordings using any SMTP server
- Save files locally with the option to delete when posted
- Intuitive interface and easy to use
- Save recordings in 3gp, Mp4 and Wave
- Save recordings in MP3 (only PRO version)
- Stream the recording during the call or the voice note (only PRO version)
- Filter for calls based on logs, contacts or manual insert (only PRO version)
- Choose the file name format: call date or phone number.
- How to use Voice Note manager and send your voice recordings to your email without action.
- How to fix Samsung Galaxy SII after upgrade to ICS 4.0
The application has a widget with 2 functions: management of calls (which has the ability to start / stop recording the call) and the management memos (which allows you to send voice notes, record with your application notes, for an email address)
Simplicity, directness and effectiveness of this application are the strengths and of success. Best call recorder with total recall & 2-way call recording option.
Please, before to write bad review, let us know if you have problem using the app, we will do our best to solve your device problems: http://groups.google.com/group/callnote
We know about differents device don't work well with our App, please don't post bad about us, but just write us and We will do our best to help. Application Support, questions and features request to: http://groups.google.com/group/callnote
If you like the app, please purchase the donate version!
- UI optimized for Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Voice activation (with customizable threshold) and push-to-talk
- Dual-pane channel and chat with gestures
- Tablet layout (optimized for both 7 and 10 inch tablets)
- Channel tree view
- Draggable overlay
- Bluetooth headset support
- Customizable theming
- Improved Jellybean notifications
- View rich text comments
- Local mute users
- Recording amplifier
- Certificate generation, import from desktop, and self-registration support
- Proximity sensor utilizing "Voice Call" mode
- Access tokens
- Push to talk 'hot corners' toggleable in settings
- Hardware push-to-talk key support
- Chat notifications
- Channel search
- Private messaging
- Text to Speech
- Server sharing
- Public server browsing (with auto-finder)
- Opus support for 1.2.4 servers
- Admin controls
- Image embedding
This app is licensed under the GNU GPL version 3.
The source code can be found here:
You can select which calling service you want from the pre-defined list or set your own.
You can either place calls via the app or via the normal dialer. PhoneToGo will intercept the call if necessary and redirect it using your selected service.
Please send feedback for help and bug fix.
Telegram seamlessly syncs across all of your devices and can be used on desktops, tablets and phones alike. You can send an unlimited amount of messages, photos, videos and files of any type (.doc, .zip, .pdf, etc.). Telegram groups have up to 200 people and you can send broadcasts to up to 100 contacts at a time. Be sure to check our website for a list of Telegram apps for all platforms.
We built Telegram to make messaging speedy and safe again, without the usual caveats.
Why Switch to Telegram?
FAST: Telegram is the fastest messaging app on the market because it uses a distributed infrastructure with data centers positioned around the globe to connect users to the closest possible server.
SECURE: We made it our mission to provide the best security among mass messengers. Telegram heavily encrypts all your data with time-tested algorithms.
CLOUD STORAGE: Telegram seamlessly syncs across all your devices, so you can always securely access your data. Your message history is stored for free in the Telegram cloud. Never lose your data again!
GROUP CHAT & SHARING: With Telegram, you can form large group chats of up to 200 members, send broadcasts to up to 100 contacts at a time, quickly share large videos, documents (.doc, .ppt, .zip, etc.), and send an unlimited amount of photos to your friends.
RELIABLE: Built to deliver your messages in the minimum bytes possible, Telegram is the most reliable messaging system ever made. It works even on the weakest mobile connections.
100% FREE & NO ADS: Telegram is free and will always be free. We are not going to sell ads or introduce subscription fees.
PRIVACY: We take your privacy seriously and will never give third parties access to your data.
For those interested in maximum privacy, Telegram offers Secret Chats. Secret Chat messages can be programmed to self-destruct automatically from both participating devices. This way you can send all types of disappearing content — messages, photos, videos and even files. Secret Chats use end-to-end encryption to ensure that a message can only be read by its intended recipient.
SUPPORT: For real-time support, please go to Settings in Telegram and select “Ask a Question” to send a message directly to our support volunteers. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHY USE WECHAT:
• ALWAYS FREE: No annual subscription fee. Absolutely free for life.
• FREE VOICE & VIDEO CALLS: High-quality free calls to anywhere in the world.
• GROUP CHAT: Create group chats with up to 100 people.
• MULTIMEDIA MESSAGING: Send video, image, text, and voice messages.
• STICKER GALLERY: Hundreds of free, fun, animated stickers to express your feelings from some of your favorite cartoons and movies.
• MOMENTS: Share your best moments on your personal photo stream.
• BETTER PRIVACY: WeChat gives you the highest level of control over your privacy. It’s the only messaging app to be certified by TRUSTe.
• MEET NEW FRIENDS: Use “Friend Radar”, “People Nearby” and “Shake” to meet others.
• ADDICTIVE GAMES: Compete with your friends on some of the hottest games.
• REALTIME LOCATION: Instead of having to tell others where you are, just use real-time location sharing.
• LANGUAGE SUPPORT: Localized in 20 different languages and can translate messages to any language.
• AND MORE: Desktop app, custom wallpaper, custom notifications, group walkie-talkie, official accounts.
Chat with friends on Android, BlackBerry and iPhone:
• BBM is always on and always connected – no app to open
• Know when messages have been delivered (D’s) and read (R’s)
• Say ‘hello’ with BBM Voice – free voice calling between BBM Contacts*
• Quickly share photos, files, documents, voice notes and more
• Allow contacts to view your location live on a map, powered by Glympse*
• See when contacts are responding to your message
• Emoticons for every mood and emotion let you express yourself
With BBM, what you share is yours to control:
• Timed Messages: Set how long contacts have access to messages and pictures shared in a chat before it disappears from the screen.**
• Message Retraction: ‘Retract’ a message to remove it from your BBM chat.*
• You choose how to share your information - BBM uses PINs instead of phone numbers or email addresses so that it's more private, and you always control who can contact you
• You choose your contacts – 2-way opt-in means you have control over who is able to message you
Chat and Share with many at once:
• Groups – BBM groups help you share pictures, lists, and appointments with group members. You can even be in a group with people who aren't part of your own BBM contact list.
• Multi-person chats – Invite multiple contacts to have a chat together.
• Broadcast messages – Send a message to multiple BBM contacts at one time.
BBM Channels: Join conversations happening now about the things you love.
• Create a new channel to share your thoughts, ideas and passions.
• Subscribe to an existing BBM channel to join chats with others who share your interests.
Create your own BBM profile:
• Post a profile picture using images, pictures or even animated pictures (GIFs).
• Update your status to let people know what you’re up to or how you feel
Download BBM for free today.
Data charges may apply
While these features are designed to remove the message or picture the recipient’s BBM chat view, they do not prevent recipients from capturing an image of the content by taking a screenshot or using an image capture device. Retracting a message after it has been read by the recipient will remove the message from the BBM chat view, but will not affect copies of the message that the recipient may have made prior to the message being retracted.
*Note features not available on Android smartphones running 2.3.x (Gingerbread)
★ Named "Top Developer" by Google.
★ Featured in the book "Amazing Android Apps for Dummies"
★ Top communication/social app for years
★ Completely FREE. No hidden fee or ads.
Instantly speak to or text one or many friends at once with the touch of a button. No setup needed, just have them in your address book or as Facebook friends. Fast and simple - TiKL turns your phone into the ultimate Push To Talk (PTT) Walkie Talkie with instant messenger capability.
★ Quick one-on-one/group voice push-to-talk calls.
★ Lightning fast chat with delivery confirmation.
★ Uses data connection only. No voice minutes or SMS used for TiKL calls or chats.
★ Works across carriers and Android/iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch.
★ Connects on WiFi, 3G, 4G, EDGE and GPRS.
★ Create widgets by long pressing any blank space on your home screen.
★ What if their device is off? No worries. TiKL automatically delivers your messages the moment it is turned on.
We are on Facebook and Twitter:
To ensure that you do not miss any incoming TiKL calls or chats, please launch the app at least once after installing/upgrading it.
If things don't work after updating, please uninstall and reinstall.
Voxer works with other popular smartphones and over any 3G, 4G, or WiFi network in the world.
Join many who are using Voxer with family, groups of friends, and teams at work to:
* Instantly communicate through live Walkie Talkie - PTT (Push To Talk)
* Send voice, text, photos and location messages
* Play voice messages anytime - they're all recorded
* Create messages even when offline
* Homescreen widget for instant communication
Upgrade to Voxer Pro for $2.99/monthly or $29.99/yearly to unlock easy group communication features including larger group chats, Admin Control, Share from Dropbox, increased storage, Walkie Talkie mode (instantly receive voice messages even when you’re not in the app), and more themes.
We want to hear from you!
* Like us on Facebook @ fb.com/voxer
* Follow us on Twitter @ twitter.com/voxer
* Need help? Check out support.voxer.com
FAST. Access, browse and search the Web at blazing speeds.
SMART. Share and search just how you like, and keep your favorite Web content a tap away with our most customizable and intuitive features yet.
SAFE. Make sure your browsing stays safe and private with extensive security settings, add-ons and features like Do Not Track.
In the Press:
“For many Android users, Mozilla’s updated Firefox app could quickly become their favorite mobile browser... I’ve found it to be the best mobile browsing experience I’ve had yet.” – VentureBeat
“The first thing you'll notice about the new version of Firefox for Android is how fast it really is…Firefox stands out for quick page loads and really smooth panning and zooming around web sites. “ – Lifehacker
"On my Samsung Galaxy S II, the new Firefox glides smoothly through any web page, whether it’s optimized for mobile browsing or not.” – TIME
“Firefox for Android is a lot snappier now. It starts up quicker and loads Web pages faster… What that means for the user is a much better browsing experience” – Information week
★ Customizable Home Panels: Customize and display your Firefox for Android Home panels however you like. Add new Web content any time and access your favorite feeds — like Instagram and Pocket Hits — instantly.
★ Sync: Sync your Firefox desktop tabs, history, bookmarks and passwords to all your devices and streamline your browsing.
★ Add-ons: Customize your Web browser just the way you like it with add-ons including Ad-Blocker, Password Manager and more.
★ Speed: Get to the Internet faster, with quick startup and page load times.
★ Accessibility: Over 59 supported languages can be easily selected through the browser settings.
★ HTML5: Experience the unlimited possibilities of the Internet on mobile with support for HTML5 and Web APIs.
★ Mobile Video: Firefox for Android has mobile video support for a wide range of video formats, including h.264.
★Security: Keep your browsing safe and private. Control your privacy, security and how much data you share on the Web.
For a complete list of features, check out mzl.la/FXFeatures
Learn more about Firefox for Android:
★ Have questions or need help? Visit support.mozilla.org/mobile
★ Read about Firefox permissions: mzl.la/Permissions
★ Learn more about what’s up at Mozilla: blog.mozilla.org
★ Like Firefox on Facebook: mzl.la/FXFacebook
★ Follow Firefox on Twitter: mzl.la/FXTwitter
Curious about add-ons for Firefox for Android? Check them out on AMO:
★ Browsing: Adblock Plus, AutoPager, Full Screen mobile and more
★ Security: LastPass Password Manager, NoScript, Dr. Web LinkChecker and more
★ Reading: AutoPager, X-Notifier lite and more
★ Watching: Low Quality Flash, ProxTube and more
★ Social Networks: Shareaholic, Foursquare and more
Mozilla is a proudly non-profit organization dedicated to keeping the power of the Web in people's hands. We're a global community of users, contributors and developers working to innovate on your behalf. When you use Firefox, you become a part of that community, helping us build a brighter future for the Web. Learn more at mozilla.org.
Glide is perfect for...
STAYING CONNECTED: Watch videos live as they're being recorded or whenever is convenient. Respond on your time.
SHARING MOMENTS: Show everybody exactly what you’re doing right now with videos up to 5 minutes long. Send as many as you want without taking up any space on your phone.
LONG DISTANCE: Feel like you’re right there with friends + family, even when miles apart. Send a video message whenever you want, even if your friends aren’t online!
VIDEO WITHOUT LIMITS
• Record whenever you want, even if you’re offline!
• Videos can be up to 5 minutes long
• Rewatch messages whenever you want
• Videos are saved to the cloud + don’t take up space on your phone
• Chat with a friend or in groups of up to 50 people
• Deleting messages removes them for everyone in the chat
• Use filters to make your videos look awesome
“The current hot name in video messaging is Glide” - Forbes
“It’s incredibly simple to use… It worked seamlessly over 3G” - NY Times
Note: In order to maintain the Glide experience when you receive a phone call, Glide reads your phone status and identity. We do not share this information with anyone.
We’re always excited to hear from you! If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please follow us on Facebook:
FreePP is a free VoIP and multimedia SMS application that works across all platforms. You can enjoy FreePP on your Android phone and any other smartphones and tablets with any OS.
Wherever you are, as long as you are connected to the internet through WiFi or 3G, you can have one to one/one to many free voice calls, free texts, free picture sharing and messages with FreePP users around the globe.
Four main functions of FreePP:
1. Voice call: excellent voice quality that makes you feel like chitchatting with friends who sit right next to you!
2. Multimedia message: With FreePP, real time sharing is just within a click! It’s fun and convenient. You can send texts, emoticons, pictures, voice messages, and other files to your FreePP contacts.
3. Many to Many group chat: FreePP enables a friendly group chat environment. Now you and your friends around the world can easily share lives through texts, voice messages and pictures.
4. File sending support: FreePP android version supported send for files, music, movies and many other types of files that transferred freely between Android phone! It’s make you convenient to work, share and play anywhere.
Four main features of FreePP:
1. Free Services: Once you and your contact are both on FreePP, all your calls, texts, and multimedia messages will be free! International calls or calls across different devices/platforms would no longer be a trouble! They are still free. However, if you are calling someone who is not a FreePP user, you will be charged by local operators.
2. No missed messages: FreePP remains active even when you are not using it. You would never miss a single call or message. When your phones are turned off, notifications will arrive when you turn them on.
3. Security matters: FreePP is a real name social tool that’s based on your contact list. Users do not have to worry about unnecessary friending invitations from strangers or spam messages. On top of that, FreePP is a high secured voice tool. Your calls will not be phone hacked.
4. User friendly: FreePP requires no registration, logging-in, or memorizing your password. All you have to do is validify your phone number. You don’t even have to enter passwords everytime you activate FreePP. FreePP is integrated and synced with your contact list. You will find it easy to check out who’s your FreePP friends in your contact list.
We’re always excited to hear from you! If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please email us at:
or follow us on Facebook:
Known & loved by millions worldwide, Contacts+ is brought to you by the Contacts Plus Team - awarded ‘top developer’ by Google Play!
CONNECT WITH FRIENDS, BLOCK SPAMMERS
Contacts+ is a true all-in-one contacts, phone dialer, sms & call log app that makes it easy to connect with friends and block unwanted people or telemarketers via caller ID & block. Whether it’s a call or sms - you’re always in control over the people you connect.
PROTECT YOUR CONTACTS
In addition to blocking spam calls and sms, Contacts+ protects you with an integrated backup & sync service - easily backup your contacts, messages and call logs so you’ll never lose it again.
MAKE IT YOUR OWN
Above all, Contacts+ is private & customizable. Your contacts are yours and are never shared with anyone. You can make Contacts+ your own by selecting which features to use, change themes and customize it to fit your needs.
+ Caller ID
+ Calls & SMS block
+ Contacts, SMS and Call log backup
+ Quick actions for calls / SMS
+ Smart sort
+ 5 Themes
+ Grid / List contacts view
+ Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin & Foursquare integrated in your contacts
+ Facebook picture & birthday sync
+ Merge duplicate contacts
+ Customizable contacts widget
+ Fast dialer search
+ Android Wear support
We’d love to know what you think:
* Contacts+ uses data/WiFi for free SMS between Contacts+ users and for caller ID and spam block. Carrier charges may apply
TS3 Remote connects to a running TeamSpeak 3 client on your PC and displays a list of all clients in your current channel, including who is currently talking, muted, away etc.
This application makes use of the clientquery plugin of the TeamSpeak client. It does not connect to a TeamSpeak server, instead it connects via WLAN to your PC, where the TeamSpeak client is running.
Requires TeamSpeak client 3.0.0
1) Setting up the TeamSpeak client
* In your TeamSpeak client, open the Plugins dialog.
* Ensure the ClientQuery plugin is enabled.
* Open the ClientQuery settings dialog (double-click on the ClientQuery line or click the Settings button below)
* Enable "Open telnet port for everyone"
* Close the ClientQuery options dialog and reload the ClientQuery plugin ("Reload" from the ClientQuery contextmenu or just click "Reload all"). The Windows firewall might ask you if you want to allow connections. Allow them, else your Android phone cannot connect.
2) Setting up TS3 Remote on Android
* Start TS3 Remote and enter the IP to your PC where the TeamSpeak client is running.
* If you want to change the IP dialog later, select "Connect" in the menu.
You can see your IP using the "ipconfig" command in a DOS shell on Windows, or "ifconfig" in a Linux shell.
For example ipconfig on Windows might tell:
IPv4-Adresse . . . : 192.168.1.10
Subnetzmaske . . . : 255.255.255.0
Then you would enter "192.168.1.10" into TS3 Remote. If the connection fails, either the IP was wrong, your firewall is blocking the connection, WLAN is disabled on your phone or the WLAN network cannot reach your PC.