• Connecting Gamers – Connect with your friends or find new gamers on the world’s largest multi-platform gaming messenger.
• Instant Messaging - Chat away with your friends 1on1 or in groups.
• Free Voice Chat – Make your voice heard with friends on mobile and PC alike.
• No Interruptions – The in-app overlay allows you to handle messages and calls without interrupting what you’re currently doing.
• Stay in the game - SMS-Forwarding and Call Notifications on the PC allow you to stay connected even while you’re in-game.
• Multi-Platform (PC, Tablet or Phone) – No matter your preference. Comms is there.
• Always On – Never miss a message and instantly receive them with push notifications.
• Completely Free – Razer Comms doesn’t have any hidden costs. Works over your phone's existing data plan or any WiFi connection.
All credit to these guys: pcgod, Rantanen, xZise, verterok, resba, argyleref, masalm, Ryan-Myers. (and any other contributers)
Supports: Accesstokens! =)
*I did this mostly cause I wanted Mumble with accesstokens, and thought maybe other ppl might want it too. Due to comments on "stolen-app", I will not finish my try on certificates. glhf*
IM+ Pro supports all major IM services, including Google Talk, Yahoo!, AIM/iChat, ICQ, MeinVZ, Gadu-Gadu, RenRen, Jabber, mig33, SINA Weibo, Fetion, Yandex IM, Odnoklassniki.Ru and Mail.Ru Agent.
Below you may find the list of other amazing features which will definitely take your mobile IM experience to the next level:
***NEW AMAZING FEATURE FOR YOUR SECURITY***
We are happy to introduce OTR encryption to your messages that makes your communication safe and secure. IT'S FREE!
- UI is optimized for both smartphones and tablet computers
- Send text messages, photos, and voice notes
- Group chats in AIM, ICQ
- Chat history
- Multiple accounts per service
- Create personal and geo status messages
- Customize your IMing experience with different sound notifications and emoticons
- Master password option
- Typing notifications
- Off-The-Record (OTR) messaging
…and we're not done yet, new IM+ features will keep coming!
Always on, always instant, always fun.
Follow @implus on Twitter and Like www.facebook.com/plusim to get the latest updates from IM+ team!
IM+® is a registered trademark of SHAPE GmbH.
AIM® is a registered trademark of AOL LLC.
ICQ® is a trademark owned by ICQ.
Yahoo!® is a registered trademark of Yahoo Inc.
Jabber® is a registered trademark of Jabber Inc.
Google™ Talk, GTalk is a trademark of Google Inc.
Facebook® is a trademark of Facebook, Inc.
Sony-Ericsson LiveDock - com.sonyericsson.extras.ATTACHED
If you like the app, please purchase the donate version!
- UI optimized for Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Voice activation (with customizable threshold) and push-to-talk
- Dual-pane channel and chat with gestures
- Tablet layout (optimized for both 7 and 10 inch tablets)
- Channel tree view
- Draggable overlay
- Bluetooth headset support
- Customizable theming
- Improved Jellybean notifications
- View rich text comments
- Local mute users
- Recording amplifier
- Certificate generation, import from desktop, and self-registration support
- Proximity sensor utilizing "Voice Call" mode
- Access tokens
- Push to talk 'hot corners' toggleable in settings
- Hardware push-to-talk key support
- Chat notifications
- Channel search
- Private messaging
- Text to Speech
- Server sharing
- Public server browsing (with auto-finder)
- Opus support for 1.2.4 servers
- Admin controls
- Image embedding
This app is licensed under the GNU GPL version 3.
The source code can be found here:
More about KakaoTalk:
★ Chosen by more than 150 million users worldwide
★ Fast, fun, easy way to communicate with friends and family
★ Uses Internet connection (3G/EDGE or Wi-Fi) for calls and messaging
★ Supports: Android, iOS, BlackBerry, Windows OS, Asha
- FAST: Speedy & reliable messaging no matter what your network
- FREE CHATS: FREE messages & multimedia (photos, videos, voice notes)
- FREE CALLS: High-quality voice calls (1:1 and group)
- EMOTICONS: Express it all with our included emoticons PLUS select from endless sticker collections in our Item Store
- GROUP CHAT: Chats with an unlimited number of friends
- PLUS FRIEND: Exclusive coupons & deals from your favorite brands
- VOICE FILTER: Fun free calls with Talking Tom & Ben’s voice filters
- ANDROID WEAR: Reply with voice from wearable devices
Other Amazing Features:
- Share your location
- Add friends using BlackBerry PIN
- See who read your messages (unread count)
- Multitask during free calls (send messages in other chat rooms)
- Schedule appointments, lunches, gatherings (w/ reminders)
- Use KakaoTalk on any smartphone and PC (multi-platform)
- Have even more fun with Kakao mobile games
Contact us at http://www.kakao.com/talk/en/contact
Like us at http://facebook.com/kakaotalk
Follow us at http://twitter.com/kakaotalk
WHY USE WECHAT:
• ALWAYS FREE: No annual subscription fee. Absolutely free for life.
• FREE VOICE & VIDEO CALLS: High-quality free calls to anywhere in the world.
• GROUP CHAT: Create group chats with up to 500 people.
• MULTIMEDIA MESSAGING: Send video, image, text, and voice messages.
• STICKER GALLERY: Hundreds of free, fun, animated stickers to express your feelings from some of your favorite cartoons and movies.
• MOMENTS: Share your best moments on your personal photo stream.
• BETTER PRIVACY: WeChat gives you the highest level of control over your privacy. It’s the only messaging app to be certified by TRUSTe.
• MEET NEW FRIENDS: Use “Friend Radar”, “People Nearby” and “Shake” to meet others.
• ADDICTIVE GAMES: Compete with your friends on some of the hottest games.
• REALTIME LOCATION: Instead of having to tell others where you are, just use real-time location sharing.
• LANGUAGE SUPPORT: Localized in 20 different languages and can translate messages to any language.
• AND MORE: Desktop app, custom wallpaper, custom notifications, group walkie-talkie, official accounts.
Currently only support audio (receive only).
If you happy to help us to continue the development, please contribute by donating to this project, you can donate here https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=KCALES2X7Y5KL
Here is the user guide : http://blog.girfa.com/2013/11/11/teamtalk4-mobile-tutorial/
Telegram seamlessly syncs across all of your devices and can be used on desktops, tablets and phones alike. You can send an unlimited amount of messages, photos, videos and files of any type (.doc, .zip, .pdf, etc.). Telegram groups have up to 200 people and you can send broadcasts to up to 100 contacts at a time. Be sure to check our website for a list of Telegram apps for all platforms.
We built Telegram to make messaging speedy and safe again, without the usual caveats.
Why Switch to Telegram?
FAST: Telegram is the fastest messaging app on the market because it uses a distributed infrastructure with data centers positioned around the globe to connect users to the closest possible server.
SECURE: We made it our mission to provide the best security among mass messengers. Telegram heavily encrypts all your data with time-tested algorithms.
CLOUD STORAGE: Telegram seamlessly syncs across all your devices, so you can always securely access your data. Your message history is stored for free in the Telegram cloud. Never lose your data again!
GROUP CHAT & SHARING: With Telegram, you can form large group chats of up to 200 members, send broadcasts to up to 100 contacts at a time, quickly share large videos, documents (.doc, .ppt, .zip, etc.), and send an unlimited amount of photos to your friends.
RELIABLE: Built to deliver your messages in the minimum bytes possible, Telegram is the most reliable messaging system ever made. It works even on the weakest mobile connections.
100% FREE & NO ADS: Telegram is free and will always be free. We are not going to sell ads or introduce subscription fees.
PRIVACY: We take your privacy seriously and will never give third parties access to your data.
For those interested in maximum privacy, Telegram offers Secret Chats. Secret Chat messages can be programmed to self-destruct automatically from both participating devices. This way you can send all types of disappearing content — messages, photos, videos and even files. Secret Chats use end-to-end encryption to ensure that a message can only be read by its intended recipient.
SUPPORT: For real-time support, please go to Settings in Telegram and select “Ask a Question” to send a message directly to our support volunteers. You can also email us at email@example.com.
- Avoid SMS and phone call charges: Send unlimited messages and make free video and voice calls over your 3G, 4G or Wi-Fi connection
- Make high-quality video and voice calls
- Group chat with friends, family, roommates and others
- Share photos and videos
- Express yourself with hundreds of free stickers!
- Encrypted chats and calls
- Optimized for Android tablets
★ Named "Top Developer" by Google.
★ Featured in the book "Amazing Android Apps for Dummies"
★ Top communication/social app for years
★ Completely FREE. No hidden fee or ads.
Instantly speak to or text one or many friends at once with the touch of a button. No setup needed, just have them in your address book or as Facebook friends. Fast and simple - TiKL turns your phone into the ultimate Push To Talk (PTT) Walkie Talkie with instant messenger capability.
★ Quick one-on-one/group voice push-to-talk calls.
★ Lightning fast chat with delivery confirmation.
★ Uses data connection only. No voice minutes or SMS used for TiKL calls or chats.
★ Works across carriers and Android/iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch.
★ Connects on WiFi, 3G, 4G, EDGE and GPRS.
★ Create widgets by long pressing any blank space on your home screen.
★ What if their device is off? No worries. TiKL automatically delivers your messages the moment it is turned on.
We are on Facebook and Twitter:
To ensure that you do not miss any incoming TiKL calls or chats, please launch the app at least once after installing/upgrading it.
If things don't work after updating, please uninstall and reinstall.
Chat with friends on Android, BlackBerry and iPhone:
• BBM is always on and always connected – no app to open
• Know when messages have been delivered (D’s) and read (R’s)
• Say ‘hello’ with BBM Voice – free voice calling between BBM Contacts*
• Quickly share photos, files, documents, voice notes and more
• Allow contacts to view your location live on a map, powered by Glympse*
• See when contacts are responding to your message
• Emoticons for every mood and emotion let you express yourself
With BBM, what you share is yours to control:
• Timed Messages: Set how long contacts have access to messages and pictures shared in a chat before it disappears from the screen.**
• Message Retraction: ‘Retract’ a message to remove it from your BBM chat.*
• You choose how to share your information - BBM uses PINs instead of phone numbers or email addresses so that it's more private, and you always control who can contact you
• You choose your contacts – 2-way opt-in means you have control over who is able to message you
Chat and Share with many at once:
• Groups – BBM groups help you share pictures, lists, and appointments with group members. You can even be in a group with people who aren't part of your own BBM contact list.
• Multi-person chats – Invite multiple contacts to have a chat together.
• Broadcast messages – Send a message to multiple BBM contacts at one time.
BBM Channels: Join conversations happening now about the things you love.
• Create a new channel to share your thoughts, ideas and passions.
• Subscribe to an existing BBM channel to join chats with others who share your interests.
Create your own BBM profile:
• Post a profile picture using images, pictures or even animated pictures (GIFs).
• Update your status to let people know what you’re up to or how you feel
Download BBM for free today.
Data charges may apply
While these features are designed to remove the message or picture the recipient’s BBM chat view, they do not prevent recipients from capturing an image of the content by taking a screenshot or using an image capture device. Retracting a message after it has been read by the recipient will remove the message from the BBM chat view, but will not affect copies of the message that the recipient may have made prior to the message being retracted.
*Note features not available on Android smartphones running 2.3.x (Gingerbread)
Join Talkray and start chatting today!
★ BEST INTERNATIONAL CALL QUALITY: Clear and optimized for mobile calling across the world.
★ LOWEST DATA USAGE: Clear and optimized for mobile calling across the world.
★ GROUP CALLS AND MESSAGING: Supports up to 25 participants for both calls and messaging.
★ NO NEED TO ADD FRIENDS: Works just like regular sms & phone calls by integrating with your existing phonebook. As long as your friends have Talkray installed, you can text and call them all you want for free!
★ SHARE PICTURES, PUSH TO TALK MESSAGES, AND MORE: Share emojis, multimedia, voice notes, location, page friends, and much more. Even doodle and add effects to your photos before sharing.
★ PERSONAL NETWORK: Post photos and updates to your Talkray friends on a clean simple wall without the noise of large social networks.
★ FREE, NO HIDDEN COST: All features are free. No hidden costs. That means free group calls, free international calls, free texts, and more. Uses WiFi or a mobile data connection.
★ NO STORING YOUR CHAT OR CALLS: Talkray does not keep your texts or calls. Once you get the message on your phone, it’s automatically deleted on our system.
★ NO ANNOYING ADS: Ditch all that ad clutter and focus on your talk and texting.
★ SUPPORTS MULTIPLE DEVICES AND LANGUAGES: Talkray supports Android Phones, Tablets, WEAR, as well as iOS. Talkray is available for dozens of languages including Arabic, Bengali, Chinese, English, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Marathi, Portuguese, Spanish, Russian, Telugu, Thai, and more.
Like us on Facebook - http://facebook.com/talkray
Follow us on Twitter - http://twitter.com/talkray
Circle us on G+ - http://google.com/+TalkrayApp
Voxer works with other popular smartphones and over any 3G, 4G, or WiFi network in the world.
Join many who are using Voxer with family, groups of friends, and teams at work to:
* Instantly communicate through live Walkie Talkie - PTT (Push To Talk)
* Send voice, text, photos and location messages
* Play voice messages anytime - they're all recorded
* Create messages even when offline
* Homescreen widget for instant communication
Upgrade to Voxer Pro for $2.99/monthly or $29.99/yearly to unlock easy group communication features including larger group chats, Admin Control, Share from Dropbox, increased storage, Walkie Talkie mode (instantly receive voice messages even when you’re not in the app), and more themes.
We want to hear from you!
* Like us on Facebook @ fb.com/voxer
* Follow us on Twitter @ twitter.com/voxer
* Need help? Check out support.voxer.com
• No phone numbers, just usernames.
• Filters that let you decide who to talk to.
• Memes, funny pics, celebrity news, videos, gifs... share what you like.
• Start a public group chat for up to 50 people with just a #hashtag. Or create a private group.
More than 200 million people use Kik to connect with friends, no matter where they meet them – at school, in a social app, or in an online game. Just ask: “What’s your Kik?”
- Free Voice & Video calls (Beta) †
- Chat with Facebook friends
- Free international SMS ††
- Share Photos & Video
- Chat with Windows Live friends
- Stay online on Android & PC at the same time, receive messages only where you are active †††
********* Important *********
You need to install the latest Yahoo Messenger Voice and Video Plug-in to enable the call features
† Video (Beta) requires OS 2.3 and the Yahoo Messenger Plug-in (OS2.2+ for myTouch 4G and EVO)
†† SMS text messages can be sent for free to phone numbers in USA, Philippines, Vietnam, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Canada, Pakistan, Kuwait and Thailand
††† Currently supported with the latest Yahoo Messenger for PC
FAST. Access, browse and search the Web at blazing speeds.
SMART. Share and search just how you like, and keep your favorite Web content a tap away with our most customizable and intuitive features yet.
SAFE. Make sure your browsing stays safe and private with extensive security settings, add-ons and features like Do Not Track.
In the Press:
“For many Android users, Mozilla’s updated Firefox app could quickly become their favorite mobile browser... I’ve found it to be the best mobile browsing experience I’ve had yet.” – VentureBeat
“The first thing you'll notice about the new version of Firefox for Android is how fast it really is…Firefox stands out for quick page loads and really smooth panning and zooming around web sites. “ – Lifehacker
"On my Samsung Galaxy S II, the new Firefox glides smoothly through any web page, whether it’s optimized for mobile browsing or not.” – TIME
“Firefox for Android is a lot snappier now. It starts up quicker and loads Web pages faster… What that means for the user is a much better browsing experience” – Information week
★ Customizable Home Panels: Customize and display your Firefox for Android Home panels however you like. Add new Web content any time and access your favorite feeds — like Instagram and Pocket Hits — instantly.
★ Sync: Sync your Firefox desktop tabs, history, bookmarks and passwords to all your devices and streamline your browsing.
★ Add-ons: Customize your Web browser just the way you like it with add-ons including Ad-Blocker, Password Manager and more.
★ Speed: Get to the Internet faster, with quick startup and page load times.
★ Accessibility: Over 59 supported languages can be easily selected through the browser settings.
★ HTML5: Experience the unlimited possibilities of the Internet on mobile with support for HTML5 and Web APIs.
★ Mobile Video: Firefox for Android has mobile video support for a wide range of video formats, including h.264.
★Security: Keep your browsing safe and private. Control your privacy, security and how much data you share on the Web.
For a complete list of features, check out mzl.la/FXFeatures
Learn more about Firefox for Android:
★ Have questions or need help? Visit support.mozilla.org/mobile
★ Read about Firefox permissions: mzl.la/Permissions
★ Learn more about what’s up at Mozilla: blog.mozilla.org
★ Like Firefox on Facebook: mzl.la/FXFacebook
★ Follow Firefox on Twitter: mzl.la/FXTwitter
Curious about add-ons for Firefox for Android? Check them out on AMO:
★ Browsing: Adblock Plus, AutoPager, Full Screen mobile and more
★ Security: LastPass Password Manager, NoScript, Dr. Web LinkChecker and more
★ Reading: AutoPager, X-Notifier lite and more
★ Watching: Low Quality Flash, ProxTube and more
★ Social Networks: Shareaholic, Foursquare and more
Mozilla is a proudly non-profit organization dedicated to keeping the power of the Web in people's hands. We're a global community of users, contributors and developers working to innovate on your behalf. When you use Firefox, you become a part of that community, helping us build a brighter future for the Web. Learn more at mozilla.org.
TS3 Remote connects to a running TeamSpeak 3 client on your PC and displays a list of all clients in your current channel, including who is currently talking, muted, away etc.
This application makes use of the clientquery plugin of the TeamSpeak client. It does not connect to a TeamSpeak server, instead it connects via WLAN to your PC, where the TeamSpeak client is running.
Requires TeamSpeak client 3.0.0
1) Setting up the TeamSpeak client
* In your TeamSpeak client, open the Plugins dialog.
* Ensure the ClientQuery plugin is enabled.
* Open the ClientQuery settings dialog (double-click on the ClientQuery line or click the Settings button below)
* Enable "Open telnet port for everyone"
* Close the ClientQuery options dialog and reload the ClientQuery plugin ("Reload" from the ClientQuery contextmenu or just click "Reload all"). The Windows firewall might ask you if you want to allow connections. Allow them, else your Android phone cannot connect.
2) Setting up TS3 Remote on Android
* Start TS3 Remote and enter the IP to your PC where the TeamSpeak client is running.
* If you want to change the IP dialog later, select "Connect" in the menu.
You can see your IP using the "ipconfig" command in a DOS shell on Windows, or "ifconfig" in a Linux shell.
For example ipconfig on Windows might tell:
IPv4-Adresse . . . : 192.168.1.10
Subnetzmaske . . . : 255.255.255.0
Then you would enter "192.168.1.10" into TS3 Remote. If the connection fails, either the IP was wrong, your firewall is blocking the connection, WLAN is disabled on your phone or the WLAN network cannot reach your PC.