Version for IOS
Presents action in case of the most common diseases, injuries, damage in the home and on the road before the arrival of medical assistance. Errors are pre-medical self-help, consumer manifestations of drug dependence.
Covered the situation with fainting and nose bleeding, fever and food poisoning, insect bites and animals, thermal burns and stinging, a sharp increase in blood pressure, accidents.
How to use
According to the principle of lights:
Green light indicates what you need to do first.
Yellow - which is possible in this situation.
Red about what not to do.
To view the pictures, click once on the smaller copy.
1. Increase in body temperature (flu, ARD)
3. The sharp increase in blood pressure (BP), hypertensive crisis
5. Rhythm disturbance of the heart (arrhythmia)
7. Pain, burning, gravity in the chest. Myocardial infarction
8. Sore throat
10. Pain in the ear
12. Abdominal pain
13. Allergic reactions
18. Electric shock and lightning
19. Food poisoning or accidental medication, technical fluid
23. Convulsions, epilepsy
27. Frostbite and hypothermia
28. Mosquito sting, midge, ant
29. Bee sting, wasp, bumblebee, hornet
30. Tick bite
31. Small pets bite (hamsters, mice, rats), dogs, cats, foxes
32. Snake bite
33. Burns from stinging jellyfish, corals, sea anemones, injections of fish
34. Burns from plants
35. Sea urchin needlestick
36. Surface wounds, abrasions
37. Severe bleeding from the wound
38. Bruises, sprains
39. Broken limbs
40. Choked on food, foreign body
41. Brain commotion
42. Household poisoning, carbon monoxide, automobile exhaust gases
44. Signs of clinical death
45. Resuscitation techniques
Idea and content:
Chaytsev Viacheslav - a doctor, a scientist, a teacher, a specialist in urgent conditions and preventive medicine with experience on five continents.
Computer embodiment and design
Evgeny Shaposhnikov - engineer, programmer.
Fedorov NM CPR. - MIA, M., 2008.
Chaytsev VG Forming of the life habits and health of the family and the school. - Press, Ryazan, 2009.
David W. Where there is no doctor. 18th pr., U.S.A., 1998.
Ireland on the Sunday Home doctor. Dublin, 2008.
Junior citizen handbook. Metropolitan police. www.ncsb.co.uk