Version for IOS
Presents action in case of the most common diseases, injuries, damage in the home and on the road before the arrival of medical assistance. Errors are pre-medical self-help, consumer manifestations of drug dependence.
Covered the situation with fainting and nose bleeding, fever and food poisoning, insect bites and animals, thermal burns and stinging, a sharp increase in blood pressure, accidents.
How to use
According to the principle of lights:
Green light indicates what you need to do first.
Yellow - which is possible in this situation.
Red about what not to do.
To view the pictures, click once on the smaller copy.
1. Increase in body temperature (flu, ARD)
3. The sharp increase in blood pressure (BP), hypertensive crisis
5. Rhythm disturbance of the heart (arrhythmia)
7. Pain, burning, gravity in the chest. Myocardial infarction
8. Sore throat
10. Pain in the ear
12. Pain in the neck
14. Abdominal pain
15. Allergic reactions
22. Electric shock and lightning
23. Food poisoning or accidental medication, technical fluid
25. Mushroom poisoning
29. Convulsions, epilepsy
33. Frostbite and hypothermia
34. Long-haul flights
35. Bee sting, wasp, bumblebee, hornet
36. Mosquito sting, midge, ant
37. Tick bite
38. Spider Bite
39. Small pets bite (hamsters, mice, rats), dogs, cats, foxes
40. Snake bite
41. Burns from stinging jellyfish, corals, sea anemones, injections of fish
42. Burns from plants
43. Sea urchin needlestick
44. Surface wounds, abrasions
45. Severe bleeding from the wound
46. Bruises, sprains
47. Broken limbs
48. Choked on food, foreign body
49. Eye injury
50. Brain commotion
51. Household poisoning, carbon monoxide, automobile exhaust gases
53. Signs of clinical death
54. Resuscitation techniques
Idea and content:
Chaytsev Viacheslav - a doctor, a scientist, a teacher, a specialist in urgent conditions and preventive medicine with experience on five continents.
Computer embodiment and design
Evgeny Shaposhnikov - engineer, programmer.
Fedorov NM CPR. - MIA, M., 2008.
Chaytsev VG Forming of the life habits and health of the family and the school. - Press, Ryazan, 2009.
David W. Where there is no doctor. 18th pr., U.S.A., 1998.
Ireland on the Sunday Home doctor. Dublin, 2008.
Junior citizen handbook. Metropolitan police. www.ncsb.co.uk