Activated the Theta s in the app to get time lapse intervals less than 8 seconds. That did work however I started experiencing strange behavior with my Theta including Wi-Fi connectivity issues. Eventually I couldn't turn off the unit and had to let the battery die off. Used the Ricoh app for the Theta with no problem once I charged the camera. Returning to using this app with the Theta and the gremlins came back. I DEFINITELY DON'T RECOMMEND THIS APP FOR USE WITH THE THETA S. A true shame as it was promising. The 3 second interval worked really well while it worked
Bought one of the cameras for $5 hoping for multicam control as indicated on the site. Doesn't work. Crashes when I try to connect a second camera.
Crap. Don't even know if it will work without buying support. Not a free app!
Disgusting business model
Waste of time
- Added support for GoPro Hero 5 and GoPro Hero 5 Session cameras.
- Added option to change the Wifi network with scripts allowing to control multiple cameras.
- Added parameter "getLiveStreamPreview" to the HTTP command server which downloads the last live preview image.
- Added new ACT Remote Camera for controlling (multiple) cameras from remote devices.
- Added support for Xiaomi Yi 4K 1.2 firmware.
- Bug fixes and UI improvements.