Does what it says. Adds line of text and works on batches. Only processes pictures on phone not on memory card. Standard choice of eight positions lots of sizes but only red unless you make and import a file which I haven't sorted out yet. Has not ever crashed on me.
I bought the paid version but it's not working!!! No photos are being saved.
Awesome app Does everything it says it does. Got an old photo you need time stamped worth the date it was taken on? This is the app! Gives plenty of options on how you want it stamped. Uses the date stored in phone. Only thing I suggest, please make sure you have the photos set to go where the pictures above have it set to go, if not app will not work. (You can always move those pictures to another folder) best time stamp app I've found!
This app is a Dud This is the 1st and only app that I have ever given a one star because of It's failure. And I bought the paid versión! App will not save to device's storage using a rooted Note 3. Still awaiting a response from the developer. In Summary: buyer's be Aware.
- Added support for png.
- Added: Filename stamp with and without filename extension (presets "@filenameWithExt" and "@filename").
- Fixed: wrong time when using EXIF date.
- Added: Import multiple images from other apps at once.
- Added: Share images after processing.
- Changed: changed ordering when selecting multiple pictures.
- Fixed file opening problems.
Rename your photos and videos so that the filenames begin with the date taken.