Awesome app Does everything it says it does. Got an old photo you need time stamped worth the date it was taken on? This is the app! Gives plenty of options on how you want it stamped. Uses the date stored in phone. Only thing I suggest, please make sure you have the photos set to go where the pictures above have it set to go, if not app will not work. (You can always move those pictures to another folder) best time stamp app I've found!
This app is a Dud This is the 1st and only app that I have ever given a one star because of It's failure. And I bought the paid versión! App will not save to device's storage using a rooted Note 3. Still awaiting a response from the developer. In Summary: buyer's be Aware.
So far so good (Note4) Just transfered one folder containing 107 photos to date/time stamp. From this it seems to be ok. Not bad. Although, in addition to be able to change text colour and size, there should be the option to change the text font. Will see how the app goes in due course.
Renaming files is too bad The new update is causing the app to rename all photos and matches the names with the choosen stamp. Photos' names shall not be related to the stamp!!
- Added support for png.
- Added: Filename stamp with and without filename extension (presets "@filenameWithExt" and "@filename").
- Fixed: wrong time when using EXIF date.
- Added: Import multiple images from other apps at once.
- Added: Share images after processing.
- Changed: changed ordering when selecting multiple pictures.
- Fixed file opening problems.
The App for taking photos and Stamp sales, location, date, time and text on the image.