Learn Japanese kanji easily with our learning method.
Strength of our application:
- Kanji are sorted by school year in Japan
- 642 kanjis available spread over 4 school years (many more will arrive very soon)
- We use a handwritten font to improve your ability to read kanji as they are taught in Japan.
- For each character, a summary sheet with different readings, pronunciation and meaning is available.
- 5 types of exercises to exercise and memorize each kanji.
- Kanji search function with different criteria (Kanji, meaning, radical, number of strokes)
- Statistics on each kanji to allow you to know your strengths and weaknesses and optimize your learning.
- The Application available in English and French
To fully enjoy the application, knowledge of hiragana and katakana are required.