Is your screen turning off while you're reading? Want to turn your screen on without the power button? Want better battery life?
KinScreen automatically keeps your screen on while you're using your phone, but turns it off more quickly when you aren't to save power.
This makes it extremely convenient for you while improving battery life. No more touching the screen to stop it from timing out!
• Turn screen on with a wave
• Turn screen off with a short timeout when in pocket or face down
• Keep screen on just by holding device
• Keep screen on while using certain apps
• Keep screen on while charging
• Keep screen on while on a call
• Keep screen on indefinitely with a widget, QuickSettings toggle, or notification
• Set a separate timeout for the lock screen
• Set a maximum time to keep the screen on
• Works in the dark
• No ads
+ many more...
The settings are highly customizable to your taste. KinScreen is constantly being improved. Over the years it has evolved to meet the needs of many user requests!
Once you install KinScreen and see the benefits, you will immediately notice it missing on a new device!
Customer service is a top priority at TEQTIC. If you experience an issue, please use the contact menu option inside the app or email firstname.lastname@example.org before leaving a negative review! We usually reply to all emails within 48 hours, and often much quicker.
How It Works:
• Motion - The display is kept on by small movements detected from you just holding the device. When motion is not detected, the screen will time out quickly to save battery. Motion is ignored when the device is resting flat so that the screen can time-out on a moving surface.
• Proximity - The screen will time out quickly when the proximity sensor is covered so that you don't have to manually turn it off before placing the device in your pocket. The screen may also be kept on by waving over the proximity sensor. You may also turn the screen on by waving over or uncovering the proximity sensor. Save the wear and tear on your power button!
• Tilt angle - The screen is kept on by tilting the device above a chosen angle from flat.
• While in call - Use this option if you like your display to remain on while the phone is on a table in a call. The display will still turn off when you place the phone to your ear.
• Battery friendly! The service is designed to be as efficient as possible. It uses little CPU and RAM, and sensor use is highly optimized.
• Start it once and forget it! It will not interfere with any other apps that already keep the screen on.
• Watch what it does in real-time! The status bar icon changes based on if KinScreen is keeping the screen on, timing out, or turning it off. Inside the app, the colored statuses at the top give you even more insight into what KinScreen is doing. A green status is keeping the screen on, a red status is turning the screen off, and a yellow status would be keeping the screen on but there is another rule preventing it.
• Motion detection calibration: After installing, please set the device on a very stable surface, tap calibrate and wait 10 seconds for KinScreen to automatically fine tune the motion sensitivity for your device.
Beta testing program:
Would you like to receive more frequent Beta updates? You can opt in and out at this link: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.teqtic.kinscreen
Serbian, Croatian, Bosnian - Stefan Alidini
Polish - Ciupku
French - Younes El Karama
Russian - Sergei Gatitulin
Portuguese - Adalberto Fontenele
Hungarian - Andras
Romanian - Andras
Czech - Michal Hamsik
Italian - Francesco Pellone
Lithuanian - Andrius Drumstas
Spanish - Víctor Zamanillo Ruiz
Please email email@example.com if you would like to translate KinScreen into your language!