Testbirds is Europe's leading Crowdtesting provider with a global crowd of over 600,000 users. With the latest Testbirds Companion app, we are providing our testers with a helpful toolkit that supports them during their testing cycles in our community.
The current latest version of the Testbirds Companion app provides you with these amazing features:
- English, German, Italian & French language support
- Create screen recordings during tests more easily
- Adding bug reports from your smartphone
- Take screenshots directly from the Companion app
- Use the control panel for easier navigation during tests
- Receive quicker push notifications for test invitations and test information
- Check the Bird News Feed to stay up to date about the latest topics
- Auto-update your device information to not miss out on tests
More features are already planned to offer further handy tools for our testers.
Earn money by telling us your opinion about software! Anyone can be a Testbird! The payments are proportional to the complexity of the task. For a regular usability test, you would earn around 20 Euros or 15 Pounds for example. There is usually a fixed amount for your test report and additional payment for every Bug (defect) you find. If you find serious Bugs, you will earn even more!
Testbirds was founded in 2011 by Georg Hansbauer, Philipp Benkler and Markus Steinhauser. Today, the company with its headquarters in Munich as well as offices in Amsterdam and London has over 100 employees. Testbirds works with over 750 clients worldwide, which include large-scale multi-national groups as well as small- to medium-sized enterprises and start-ups. Companies like BMW, Audi, Deutsche Telekom, Allianz, The Independent, and Western Union trust in Testbirds’ services to optimize their digital products.