The app has progressed very nicely over the past couple of months. Calls are smooth but sometimes sound off. Texts are much better in this regard, they work always without issue. The call quality need only be fixed a bit and it is good to go. Though last I saw now the price for purchasing credits has gone up quite a bit. Not sure how I feel about this. Before it was in reasonable range not to say it isn't the same now but this also means it gradually keeps increasing and soon would be better to just earn than purchase as I do now.
love it over a plan anyday. great app, i have used it across multiple devices and never had a problem, except maybe on older devices (older iPod touches and iPhones)... On the current version for Android, I am noticing that I can recieve MMS messages, but can't send them. It literally crashes every time I try to send a picture to a friend. Please fix 😊
It's very useful I use it to text my mom and my family members across the country like Chile & Ohio! Those are to places that aren't even close to each other and I still can call them for anything that's why I rate this texting & calling app 5 stars because they even have NO email verifacation answers so NOW I can interact with my family that lives far away!
This app was incredible until the last update. Ever since I updated the app, I don't receive notifications about incoming text messages or calls unless I have the app opened and running. There used to be a icon on my notification bar that tells me if the app is active or not, but now the icon isn't there unless I physically tap into and open the app. Please see into this issue.
So far am loving this app. I haven't yet run into the problems I've seen on others reviews. It's been a life saver when I dropped and broke my phone and had no way to make contact with anyone . Helped that I didn't have to run out and buy a phone without having the time to research the phone to buy. Will keep app as back number now.
1. Ads are loud and annoying video ads that eat up your data after making a phone call. 2. No longer can I use the program on any 1-800 number that asks me to use touch tone key pad. The system act as of I never pressed a button. Can't navigate menu prompts. The ads are absolutely the last straw for me. If you're not on wifi, your data is eaten up.
- New premium features - Available from the "Subscriptions" tab
- Easy access to your contacts from the inbox
- Your number is now displayed in the drawer menu
- When dialing a number, the rate of the call is now displayed.
- Improved user experience when receiving a call
- Fix proximity sensor issue on Samsung phones
- Various bugfixes and improvements
- On Android Nougat, you can reply to a text directly from the notifications, and a long press on the app icon is going to show app shortcuts.
Best texting app with text free & free call via a second real phone number.
Free calls & free SMS text with cheap International calls & Free US phone number