My Voice, a simple Text To Speech (TTS) app, helps you to find your voice again. Simply enter your desired text, and let My Voice speak it aloud for you.
My Voice Text To Speech (TTS) supports over 30 languages, depending on your device settings. Please check the bottom of this description for a full list.
• Choose from over 30 voice languages
• Choose a regional dialect for your chosen language
• Includes male and female voices where possible
• Favourite phrases - save phrases to your favourites so you can quickly access them later
• Categories - create your own categories and save words and phrases into them so you can group common phrases together
• Change the pitch & speed of your chosen Text To Speech (TTS) voice to get it just right
• Clear text after speaking it
• Speak each word as you type it
• Adjust text size and opacity to suit your needs
• Customise appearance and colour scheme - we know My Voice is something you use every day, so you can now adjust the theme to suit you!
We have tried to develop this app with accessibility in mind, with simplicity and ease of use as top priorities. My Voice Text To Speech (TTS) also supports tablets.
The My Voice Text To Speech (TTS) app is developed as a labour of love and passion - someone close to the developer has speech difficulties, and that’s where this project was born. If you’d like to leave feedback or ask questions, please do so by emailing the developer at: email@example.com .
Full List of Supported Voice Languages*:
Cantonese (Hong Kong)
English (United Kingdom)
English (United States)
Korean (South Korea)
Norwegian Bokmal (Norway)
Sinhala (Sri Lanka)
Spanish (United States)
*Note that the list of languages available on your device will depend on your Text To Speech (TTS) engine. For best results, we recommend using the Google Text To Speech (TTS) engine as default, which you can change in your device settings.