Download the official app of The Open, golf’s original Championship, to experience year-round content and live coverage of The 150th Open.
Here are just some of the features you can look forward to during The 150th Open at St Andrews:
- Keep up-to-date with all the latest content from TheOpen.com with our Latest dashboard, housing exclusive content, great offers, competitions, quizzes, trivia and experiences.
- Enjoy extensive and to-the-minute coverage of the event with leaderboards, the most up-to-date live scoring available, a live blog, interactive course guide and incredible live coverage with Featured Groups, Live At The Range and The Open Radio.
- Watch video from anywhere in the app with a new interactive floating player.
- Listen to The Open Radio live from anywhere within the app.
- See your local time on tee times.
- Follow your favourite players to reveal a personalised leaderboard and tee times.
- Better support for accessibility using screen readers.
- Improved player images, a redesigned scorecard, and more.
In addition to Championship coverage, The Open app has you covered for every day of the year. Here are just some of the features you can enjoy all year-round, for free:
- Watch video anytime, anyplace from right in the app. Sample our extensive range of Official Films and Chronicles of a Champion Golfer episodes throughout the year, and catch up with highlights, round reports and more from The 150th Open.
- Get your content fix with our Latest tab, offering all the latest articles, news and offers from TheOpen.com, as well as additional podcast content and much more. You can also use your Open login credentials across the app with our new single-sign on feature, making it easier to experience all your favourite content in one place.
- Immerse yourself in our interactive quiz, trivia and media experiences, and receive notifications that take you directly to ticketing, hospitality and The Open Shop experiences and offers.
So what are you waiting for? Download the official app of The Open for free today.